Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt breaks the news that his mom is going to be planning her wedding!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

No woman in their right mind would invite their son's ex-wife to his second wedding. Total bullshit.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    No woman in their right mind would invite their son's ex-wife to his second wedding.
    Mrs Pitt & Jen are pretty tight...

The only way this story has even a slight possibility of being true is if everything that has ever been written about Brad Pitt and his traditional family and upbringing was/is total and complete bullshit.

Jane Pitt might be friendly with Jen still. But she's not going to do this. No way in hell. Angelina is the mother of her grandchildren for chrissake.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    The only way this story has even a slight possibility of being true is if everything that has ever been written about Brad Pitt and his traditional family and upbringing was/is total and complete bullshit.

Jane Pitt might be friendly with Jen still. But she's not going to do this. No way in hell. Angelina is the mother of her grandchildren for chrissake.
    Jane Pitt is still pissed that Angelina won't marry Brad and that her only grandchild is still techincally a bastard. Maybe this is a passive agressive way to get revenge?
    Last edited by ingi; March 6th, 2008 at 03:15 PM.

How does everyone know what Jane Pitt thinks and feels? I don't recall her ever being interviewed and speaking about this. Most likely, she's actually pissed at Jen for being too wrapped up in her mediocre acting career not giving her any grandkids and/or being able to keep it together with her son. Especially if it's true that she's less than thrilled about having Angelina as a (maybe not yet legal, but mother of her grandkids) daughter-in-law.

My guess is that she's extremely greatful at this point to have some grandkids by Brad and see him happy, even if she secretly wishes it all could have happened with Jen, who she already had an established relationship with. There's no way she's gonna alienate Brad, Angelina, and her own grandkids (her actual) family for someone who is not even a relative anymore, no matter how much she might still like her and no matter how much the tabloids would love this to be true for the sake of being able to keep a Jen-Brad-Angie triad of money and power and magazine sales going.

I wonder if people writing stuff like this realize that it's not Angelina who's looking bad in a story like this, but Brad's mom (and to a lesser extent, Jen Aniston...I don't buy she's hanging out and keeping in touch with Jane Pitt to anywhere near the extent the media would have people believe). It's one thing for people to write negative shit about Angelina or even Brad or Jen. At least they're the famous ones who put it out there to be criticized. They should leave Jane Pitt alone though. She's just an ordinary average "jane" (no pun intended)...an older, married-forever, midwestern woman with kids and grandkids...who happened to have one of her spawn become obscenely famous.
    Last edited by MsDark; March 6th, 2008 at 11:48 AM.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Jolie and Jane hate each other with a passion. Jane still invites Jen to family get togethers. Jolie apparently tossed out some clothing parcels that Jane sent for the kids. you can guess there are already tensions with Jane and the grandkids: Shiloh, as opposed to 'that bunch she adopted'. While Jane may accept Shiloh, you can imagine how she treats the adoptee - which she associaites with the hated Aneglina.

I can believe that she invited Jen, and that she did it to stick it to Jolie, and to provoke her. What I can't believe is that Brad asked her to get involved in the planning, maybe as some hare brained way to force bonding between his strong willed mother, and his strong willed lover. He has to know better than that! (Although it would be a plausible idea for a movie, with Julia Roberts as Jolie. If flaky movie premises are starting to sound like good ideas for real life, then Pitt must be loosing touch! Has our boy been in Hollywood too long?)

If Brangie really is getting hitched, and if Jane really is involved in the preps, then this could be the end of the relationship. Hang on Jen, your time may be coming!

BTW, some one should really start a celeb magazine, and call it LOST TOUCH. Much more to the point than IN TOUCH.

If Jane really is this bad, then it's on Brad to put his foot down. I like to think she'd rein it in for the sake of her grandchildren, even if she really is such a horrible haint that the only ones she gives a fuck about are the bio ones.

I still don't buy for a million years if these two are getting married that Jane will be involved in any way other than bringing her ass to the ceremony (unless she wants to be a spiteful cunt and sit it out).

I have a hard time buying any Jane Pitt stuff beyond the fact that she probably would have liked Brad and Jen to stay together and have kids, but since that didn't happen she's dealing the best she can. I certainly hope she wouldn't treat the "adopted" kids shabbily. And hope that if she did that Brad would let her have it with both barrels.

Default The irresistable force meets the immovable objection

^ If I were Brad, and if I were serious about Jolie, I'd have eloped. Then come back and present it as a fait accompli. If I were sick of her and wanted a gracious way out, I might point her and mom straight at each other, and then step out of the way, while making sure to act all innocent. An easy going, laid back guy can't be blamed for the behaviour of strong willed women can he?? Especially if comes off as a little dim.

If they actually make it down the aisle, then we might have a real Dharma & Greg situation here!

Another BS story to drag JA into.

I don't even buy that they're getting married in the first place.

That really needs to come true first...or at least more evidence that they're headed there...before they waste time with the stories about whether Brad's mama or ex will have a damn thing to do with it.

That would be a scene though, if true, and if Jen actually showed up. You could sell coverage pay per view, just like an Mike Tyson fight!

Who here thinks that Jen has been 'waiting in the wings'. She hasn't seemed to have formed any serious relationships (unless you count the Vince Vaughn thing. She would never confirm the relationship, though she did confirm the berak up. That must've taken Vaughn's mighty ego down a long way!), and not for lack of good opportunities. Even Orlando Bloom has expressed an interest, or so I read. Then again he's dated Penelope Cruz, and so can't be too picky.

Also Jen has maintained that production company with Pitt. That has proved a good enough excuse to stay in touch.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Jolie and Jane hate each other with a passion. Jane still invites Jen to family get togethers. Jolie apparently tossed out some clothing parcels that Jane sent for the kids. you can guess there are already tensions with Jane and the grandkids: Shiloh, as opposed to 'that bunch she adopted'. While Jane may accept Shiloh, you can imagine how she treats the adoptee - which she associaites with the hated Aneglina.

I can believe that she invited Jen, and that she did it to stick it to Jolie, and to provoke her. What I can't believe is that Brad asked her to get involved in the planning, maybe as some hare brained way to force bonding between his strong willed mother, and his strong willed lover. He has to know better than that!

If Brangie really is getting hitched, and if Jane really is involved in the preps, then this could be the end of the relationship. Hang on Jen, your time may be coming!
    We have to remember here that Jane Pitt lives in the buckle of the bible belt. Having a grandchild who is a bastard is a MUCH bigger deal than it is in LA.

teh gheys everywhere can get married now?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I don't even buy that they're getting married in the first place.

That really needs to come true first...or at least more evidence that they're headed there...before they waste time with the stories about whether Brad's mama or ex will have a damn thing to do with it.
    They should just have a civil cermony like the gays do and keep the relatives/ fights out of it.

Grew up in the bible belt here. Blood is thicker than water. Anyone who would forsake family (through those kids, Angelina is more "family" now than Jen is or ever was) for those who aren't=lower class than pond scum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information