Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie set up house in French villa

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by JR5597 View Post
    I can see why she wouldn't want to give birth in the US...our health care system is NOT the best, especially when it comes to infant mortality. If I could, I'd travel as much as I could and have kids elsewhere too.
    Why did the lunatic fly her US DOCTORS to Namibia to give birth if her concern was the quality of the health care system?

Just face it. Nothing American is good or exotic enough for her. And she loves the publicity. Taking over whole countries to shit out her bastards feeds her ego.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    Why did the lunatic fly her US DOCTORS to Namibia to give birth if her concern was the quality of the health care system?

Just face it. Nothing American is good or exotic enough for her. And she loves the publicity. Taking over whole countries to shit out her bastards feeds her ego.
    ooohhhh

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post

Word.

I don't buy this. I don't doubt that these are some of their activities but what I don't buy is that someone (a source who is usually a dead giveaway that the article is not true imo) would devulve such in depth info about them. and what is even sadder is that the article seems to cover many of the topics that they have been criticized on message boards for some time now for not doing ie: not eating healthy, kids not going to school. jmo

Steve Granitz/WireImage.com

Oh, to be young and in love and expecting your fifth child. Which, theoretically, is made all the sweeter if you're also rich and famous and chilling out at your billionaire friend's villa in the South of France. Since hunkering down at the Riviera estate of Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen last week, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their existing brood have been living a life of leisure—pain au chocolat in the morning, sunning poolside all day, high tea in the afternoon, CNN at night…

A source on that side of the Atlantic exclusively tells E! News that the Jolie-Pitt clan spent Thursday—a public holiday in France marking the country's Labor Day, known as Fête du Travail—relaxing by the pool while they wait for the usual jetlag to wear off.
    "They've been getting up early and have pain au chocolate and croissant and muffins for breakfast, the kids have been watching cartoons and then late morning they've been going in the pool, which is heated so the kids love it," the Brangie insider said.
    "[Maddox] is a really good little swimmer but the rest all need arm bands and Brad's been getting in the pool with the kids and throwing them up in the air and giving them rides on his back, while Angie has been laughing and watching from a sun-lounger."
    The kids have been enjoying a "high tea" at around 5 p.m.—their dinnertime—of homemade chicken fingers, veggies and fruit smoothies, according to E!'s source. After which comes a little more cartoon watching, a bath and story-time with mom and dad. Then, it's lights out at 7 p.m.
    "Brad and Angelina are then exhausted and have been watching CNN News and then catching a film on cable, and then they've been going to bed by 9 p.m. themselves," the source said.
    "They're really serious about getting some quality family time together and having some fun like a normal family."
    Pitt, Jolie, Maddox and Pax are also said to be having regular French lessons with a tutor who comes to the house. Whether the family is there long enough to start schooling little Shiloh and Zahara in the native tongue, as well, remains to be seen, but we know that the Jolie-Pitts are going to be in the neighborhood at least until they welcome their newest addition this summer.
    In the meantime, Jolie's got a pair of films opening at Cannes and Pitt's going to go villa-hunting.
    Naturellement!

Brad and Angelina Spend May Day in the Sun - E! Online
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Oh fuck them and their French villa. I don't care if it is rented, I am jellus!

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    I don't buy this. I don't doubt that these are some of their activities but what I don't buy is that someone (a source who is usually a dead giveaway that the article is not true imo) would devulve such in depth info about them. and what is even sadder is that the article seems to cover many of the topics that they have been criticized on message boards for some time now for not doing ie: not eating healthy, kids not going to school. jmo
    Maddox is the only one old enough to go to school all day anyway.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information