Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70

Thread: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie set aside $20 million for twin birthing expenses

  1. #46
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,472

    Default


  2. #47
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,523

    Default

    's probably costing them the remaining $15m to shut down the hospital so only St Vagelina is there seeing as France isn't a 3rd world country that'll close it's boarders for her.....
    Free Charmed.

  3. #48
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    14,762

    Default

    France is hot.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator


  4. #49
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    and don't forget bribe money to the doctors so they don't release the "REAL" reason for the C-section *cough*herpes*cough* hehehehehehehhehehehehehe
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  5. #50
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,523

    Default

    Plus first class flight for the real baby daddy....

    silly me, it'll be their private jet won't it.... *slaps self*
    Free Charmed.

  6. #51
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    14,762

    Default

    I still fantasize about Jenni hooking up and marrying James the brother,then they have a baby that looks just like Angelina,,and Angelina has twin girls looking exactly like Sadie Sander.
    I got to get something for Papa Pitt..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator


  7. #52
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,523

    Default

    haha! I hear Denise Richards is at a loose end this weekend......

    I have St Vagelina's response to James "fuck me I'm your brother" Haven's brother-fucker song....

    "In the deserts of Sudan
    And the gardens of Japan
    From Milan to Yucatan
    Your brother, you’re my man

    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    Hit me! Hit me!
    Je t'adore, ich liebe dich,
    Hit me! hit me! hit me!
    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    Hit me slowly, hit me quick.
    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

    In the wilds of Borneo
    And the vineyards of Bordeaux
    Eskimo, Arapaho
    Loads of places yet to go.

    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    Hit me! Hit me!
    Das ist gut! C'est fantastique!
    Hit me! hit me! hit me!
    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    It's nice to be a lunatic.
    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

    In the dock of Tiger Bay
    On the road to Mandalay
    From Bombay to Santa Fe
    Quickly Maddox is out to play

    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    Hit me! Hit me!
    C'est si bon, mm? Ist es nicht?
    Hit me! hit me! hit me!
    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    Three together with Pitt Pitt Pitt.
    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!
    Hit me!
    Hit me!
    Hit me! Ow!
    Hit me!
    Hit me!
    Hit me! hit me!
    Hit me (x5)
    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me"

    I think I've got too much time on my hands!....
    Free Charmed.

  8. #53
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    *sniggers* you said dich
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  9. #54
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,523

    Default

    Hey! I spent ... oooh... at least three mins on that and all you can say is "you said DICH!"???..... *stomps off and kicks the table....*





    hee hee *snuggles up to Fab & whispers obscenties in her ear*... BTW did you see my pictures from this week?
    Free Charmed.

  10. #55
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    14,762

    Default

    Novice is hot.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator


  11. #56
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    rhythm stick
    I have to tell my husband to hit me with his rhythm stick. I wonder what his face will look like when I say that. haha

  12. #57
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Novice is hot.
    Novice snogs Effie

    <- that's Effie going weak at the knees! *chuckle*
    Free Charmed.

  13. #58
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    14,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Novice snogs Effie

    <- that's Effie going weak at the knees! *chuckle*
    Woa,nice outfit and shoes..go me..and a hot sailor..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator


  14. #59
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    haha! I hear Denise Richards is at a loose end this weekend......

    I have St Vagelina's response to James "fuck me I'm your brother" Haven's brother-fucker song....

    "In the deserts of Sudan
    And the gardens of Japan
    From Milan to Yucatan
    Your brother, you’re my man

    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    Hit me! Hit me!
    Je t'adore, ich liebe dich,
    Hit me! hit me! hit me!
    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    Hit me slowly, hit me quick.
    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

    In the wilds of Borneo
    And the vineyards of Bordeaux
    Eskimo, Arapaho
    Loads of places yet to go.

    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    Hit me! Hit me!
    Das ist gut! C'est fantastique!
    Hit me! hit me! hit me!
    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    It's nice to be a lunatic.
    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

    In the dock of Tiger Bay
    On the road to Mandalay
    From Bombay to Santa Fe
    Quickly Maddox is out to play

    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    Hit me! Hit me!
    C'est si bon, mm? Ist es nicht?
    Hit me! hit me! hit me!
    Hit me with your rhythm stick.
    Three together with Pitt Pitt Pitt.
    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!
    Hit me!
    Hit me!
    Hit me! Ow!
    Hit me!
    Hit me!
    Hit me! hit me!
    Hit me (x5)
    Hit me! Hit me! Hit me"

    I think I've got too much time on my hands!....
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  15. #60
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    rhythm stick
    I have to tell my husband to hit me with his rhythm stick. I wonder what his face will look like when I say that. haha
    I prefer the term "fuck stick" but that's just me showing my klass.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: March 13th, 2008, 11:09 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: October 13th, 2007, 03:54 PM
  3. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are drawing up a $220 million prenup
    By Born In A Brothel in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 13th, 2007, 08:20 PM
  4. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Give $1 Million Gifts
    By louiswinthorpe111 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2006, 01:01 AM
  5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's $4 Million Baby!
    By mia981 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 15th, 2006, 07:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •