Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie make offer on French house

  1. #16
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,473

    Default

    France'll be the perfect place to practice French kissing her brother, some more.

  2. #17
    Mistress of Dick All Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,965

    Default

    It would be so portable if she just moved into a shoe, like the little old woman.

    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

  3. #18
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Moving to France to honor your dead French-Canadian mother is like moving to England to honor your dead American father ie. it makes no sense. I hope this is just the press being dumb and not knowing that Québec and France have nothing to do with each other.

  4. #19
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^I think the media knows the truth, it's just that Angelina and Brad are that stupid.

  5. #20
    Elite Member MissVenus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,553

    Default

    How do you say 'publicity whore' in French?
    vaya con dios

  6. #21
    Elite Member Chalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    How do you say 'publicity whore' in French?
    Putain de publicité

    She doesn't speak a word of French. She said so in an interview on French tv, but she said she's learning with a teacher. Then the tv host said in English "too bad". Every guy tries their little come on line to her. I don't see Brad learning to speak French at all. Besides, by the time these two bozos learn to ask for a cup of coffee in French, they'll be off to another teepee.

    Video Angelina Jolie Colin Farrell ardisson - angelina, jolie, colin, farrell, parle - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

  7. #22
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^I think the media knows the truth, it's just that Angelina and Brad are that stupid.
    Yes ... Brangelina are the stupid ones. I feel bad for the biological children. The adopted children, at least, have some hope of growing up with a modicum of intelligence.

  8. #23
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Yes ... Brangelina are the stupid ones. I feel bad for the biological children. The adopted children, at least, have some hope of growing up with a modicum of intelligence.
    Ha!

  9. #24
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    This article doesn't state they are moving to France in honor of her mother; the article just states that her mother is of French-Can decent.

  10. #25
    Silver Member Giselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Out there.
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    This article doesn't state they are moving to France in honor of her mother; the article just states that her mother is of French-Can decent.
    And according to Lainey yesterday, there was no offer made anyway.

  11. #26
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    This article doesn't state they are moving to France in honor of her mother; the article just states that her mother is of French-Can decent.
    It's the way the reference was worked in. Makes it sound like that's why they are moving there. The fact that her mother is of French Canadian descent is completely irrelevant in that sentence.

    The couple may be eyeing the home as a place to settle after Jolie – whose mother was of French Canadian descent – gives birth to her next baby (she is due in early summer).

  12. #27
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    It's the way the reference was worked in. Makes it sound like that's why they are moving there. The fact that her mother is of French Canadian descent is completely irrelevant in that sentence.

    The couple may be eyeing the home as a place to settle after Jolie – whose mother was of French Canadian descent – gives birth to her next baby (she is due in early summer).
    funny, they never mention the pedigree of Pitt's mom



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  13. #28
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    It's the way the reference was worked in. Makes it sound like that's why they are moving there. The fact that her mother is of French Canadian descent is completely irrelevant in that sentence.

    The couple may be eyeing the home as a place to settle after Jolie – whose mother was of French Canadian descent – gives birth to her next baby (she is due in early summer).
    Exactly, they make it SOUND that way because the media wants to have a story. It's silly to think that would be the reason they would move to France. Maybe they just like the place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: August 15th, 2007, 08:39 AM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: October 30th, 2006, 02:26 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 24th, 2006, 02:24 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: February 20th, 2006, 03:44 PM
  5. Brad Pitt and Angelina rent a house together
    By Grove in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 8th, 2005, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •