Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Bobby Flay & Stephanie March have separated after ten years of marriage

I watch Chopped. They make food from crap. No chance of copying much of it. V good diet plan.
    Callalily likes this.

I googled her history but nothing came up about abuse.

Its very discreet, but its out there.

Place of Solace From the Horror of Rape
    http://articles.latimes.com/1994-10-09/news/ls-48246_1_boyfriend

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I watch Chopped. They make food from crap. No chance of copying much of it. V good diet plan.
    I love Chopped, and Cutthroat Kitchen.

My God. That poor poor woman. I had no idea.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Report: Bobby Flay Spiced Things Up With His Assistant (They Banged)

Page Six reports that thrice-wed Bobby Flay—extra virgin? yeah, right!—has been accused of carrying on a three-year-long affair with his assistant, Elyse Tirrell. A close friend says Flay’s estranged wife learned of the affair shortly after Thanksgiving. Flay filed for divorce earlier this month.

Maia Madison, a friend of Flay’s wife Stephanie March, told Page Six that Flay had been sleeping with Tirrell, a singer and actress who had worked as a hostess at one of Flay’s restaurants in 2008, for the past three years.

“Elyse had always seemed so nervous when Stephanie came to one of the restaurants, and Stephanie, not knowing what was happening, went out of her way to compliment her and try to make her more comfortable,” Madison said. “Elyse had even been to Stephanie’s home when she was there — and when she wasn’t.”

“Now this girl is about to *become the Monica Lewinsky of the food world.”

Flay spokeswoman Julie Halpin neither confirmed nor denied the affair. “We will continue to refrain from responding to the continued efforts by certain parties to spread rumors and innuendo,” she said in a statement. “This specific allegation was in a letter sent from one attorney in this case to the other. It was written and then leaked specifically to try to insert this story into the press, and that’s unfortunate.”

“Even more unfortunate is that all of this is being done in order to renegotiate a prenuptial agreement that was agreed to over a decade ago and never amended during the marriage.”

According to Page Six, Tirrell traveled with Flay to Miami last year when he wasabsent for his 10th anniversary.

Laurence Kretchmer, a friend and business partner of Flay’s, denied the affair more explicitly. “Elyse is a great and valued employee and it is awful to see her dragged into this thing. If she had an affair with Bobby it would have been reported to me,” he told Page Six. “None of this has any basis in reality.’’

Threateningly, Kretchmer added, “As ugly as Stephanie is going to look [when this news comes out], she will look uglier when other things come out.”

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Laurence Kretchmer, a friend and business partner of Flay’s, denied the affair more explicitly. “Elyse is a great and valued employee and it is awful to see her dragged into this thing. If she had an affair with Bobby it would have been reported to me,” he told Page Six.
    Really? Does Kretchmer get some kind of signal in his bat cave when Flay strays?
    Bellatheball likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Really? Does Kretchmer get some kind of signal in his bat cave when Flay strays?
    I worked at a bar a few years ago where the "silent partner" aka the money man, told all of us bartenders to keep an eye out and report to him anything shady going on or suspected with the other owner, who was acting manager and on-site everyday. Apparently the on-site guy boned, or tried to bone, every attractive cocktailer and patron. There'd been a few settled harassment lawsuits and the money man didn't wanna keep paying those. Maybe it's sorta the same arrangement with this guy Kretchmer?

And for the life of me I will never understand these people cheating. It's gonna come out! Shit, it usually comes out in reg people's lives. High profile, well-known people, it's just a matter of time.

If he has been a serial cheater and that fact somehow negates the prenup, then I hope Stephanie gets all kinds of proof and cleans his financial clock. Marriages don't work every single day. No biggie. But if you're gonna cheat you sometimes have to pay a price for it. Sorry Booby!
    BITTER likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Flay is a first-class asshole. And he ain't even cute.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Silver Member

Booty Flay is a cheater you say? Wowzers! *sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Flay is a first-class asshole. And he ain't even cute.
    He downright uglay.
    BITTER likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If he does, LeAnn Rimes is definitely interested in this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    He downright uglay.
    There used to be a rib joint in Philly on South Street - Ron's Ribs. Awesome ribs too. The owner had a picture of him and Flay, who came in to sample his food. Bobby looked flushed and splotchy - I could not imagine any woman finding him hot.

And Ron's Ribs shut down a few years back too - I can't get my ribs fix...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Bobby Flay's wife Stephanie March 'claims chef cheated on her with January Jones' | Daily Mail Online

Bobby Flay's wife Stephanie March 'claims chef cheated on her with January Jones as bitter divorce battle continues'

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 10:59 EST, 27 May 2015 | Updated: 14:18 EST, 27 May 2015

Bobby Flay's estranged wife Stephanie March has accused him of cheating on her with January Jones in divorce documents, according to a shock new report in In Touch Weekly.

Stephanie allegedly accuses the famous chef of having three affairs during their 10-year marriage, one of which was with the Mad Men star, the magazine claims.
    MailOnline has contacted representatives for Bobby and January for comment.

+7

Shocking new claims: In Touch Weekly reports that Bobby Flay's wife Stephanie March is alleging the chef cheated on her with January Jones and two other women in divorce documents. The pair are seen in 2013

In Touch’s source alleges: ‘Stephanie is claiming in court papers that Bobby committed adultery with January several times during the early months of 2010.
    ‘She says they had sex many times and in different places, including the London hotel in Los Angeles.’
    In June 2010, TMZ claimed that Bobby showed up to the scene after 37-year-old January crashed her car.
    At the time, the 50-year-old said they had watched a basketball game together at the London hotel the previous evening and that the actress has asked for his number because she wanted his advice on redoing her kitchen.

Sparking rumours: Bobby showed up to the scene when January, pictured on May 11, crashed her car in 2010. He said she had asked for his number because she wanted advice on redoing her kitchen

Read more: Bobby Flay's wife Stephanie March 'claims chef cheated on her with January Jones' | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

wait, does that mean bobby is january's secret baby daddy???
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information