Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Bobby Flay & Stephanie March have separated after ten years of marriage

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    His eyebrows look like two colonies of fire ants rushing out of his tear ducts.

On a side, note, I really like her dress.
    Wilson, snoopqueen, Angeli and 1 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    He's not hot and he wears the worst shit but I dare you to watch more than a couple of episodes of any of his shows and not want to bang him. I don't know what it is. (In before CZB: Other than my legendary bad taste in men)
    One of my best friends used to make fun of me for liking Bobby. She hates ginger men. Hates. She thought it was hilarious. Until she sat down and watched brunch with Bobby. Now she hates me and blames me for the fact that she too wants to bang bobby flay.
    haha - this is the one time i was not going to slag on your taste in men. not because i agree with you about bobby (i don't), but because i can't keep kicking the dog.

i have watched this guy and still can't see it. do understand sput's affinity for the lamb shank, though.
    sputnik likes this.

Actually,he has been after me for years.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

czb

lamb shank or bobby flay? *confused*

For some reason, I only watched Iron Chef if he was one of the chefs or a judge. I liked him.

Stephanie did a few episodes of one of his cooking shows with him and they were funny together, seemed to genuinely enjoy each other.
    sputnik and Wilson like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Actually,he has been after me for years.
    mcjag! why aren't you having brunch with bobby right now?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I have a thing for hot women who wear glasses so without any background on this, I'm assuming this is all Flay's fault.
    It IS his fault...don't be messin' with Alex Cabot like that.

(she does bear a slight resemblance to She Who Shall NOT Be Named, though....)

Poor Steph...I did read on a blog ages ago that she wanted a baby, but Bobby didn't because he already had a daughter from his previous marriage. She seems so sweet. I'm sorry to hear this. She is such a babe.

TMZ is reporting that when she was hospitalized with a busted appendix, he waited a whole day before going to see her? LOSER!!! Leave him, gurl, and take what you can get from his lame ass. He's not even that cute.
    sputnik, sprynkles, czb and 3 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

He does draw you in when you watch him cook. He's in command, he makes beautiful things, he's kind of goofy charming. He does nothing for me in pics, ew, but yeah, I'd hit it.
    sputnik, BITTER and llamamama like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Oh I'd hit it and make him cook me food after.
    My thoughts exactly.
    greysfang likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

I used to like him a lot until I kept reading blinds about his constant cheating. Team Stephanie.
    Tidbit, I walked past him around W. 21st street in NY, he was in chef whites and speaking on his phone, I smiled excitedly and he waved nicely and smiled back.

I also saw Stephanie having lunch in Mesa once, sitting alone at a table and she seemed nice, I didn't bother her. Another time I was having a burger at the bar (also at Mesa) and Mo Rocca was sitting next to me, he was an a@@.
    sprynkles likes this.

He looks like Howdy Doody.

And I've got nothing against ginger men, I love Conan.

His intelligence and food is attractive, but he also seems smug and snobby with a touch of condescension, which makes him unattractive.
    Callalily likes this.

He lost me with that Throwdown show. I know it's all scripted, but it struck me as "hey, me and my team of professional chefs are gonna practice for three weeks and then ambush some yokel - THROWDOWN!!!"

Bobby Flay's wife was furious over his rumored affair with January Jones

BY MARIANNE GARVEY, BRIAN NIEMIETZ AND OLI COLEMAN
    Friday, April 10, 2015, 2:00 AM

Share this URL

Stephanie March and Bobby Flay in happier times at a 2014 event.

Bobby Flay
    ’s reputation as a Casanova didn’t escape his soon-to-be-ex wife, Confidenti@l is told. An insider tells us Stephanie March was well aware of the persistent rumors about the superstar chef’s infidelity and even confronted him over scuttlebutt that he had an affair with “Mad Men” star January Jones. “I know Stephanie basically asked him after January Jones, ‘Did you f— her?,’ ” said the insider about the rumors that exploded in 2010 after Flay mysteriously appeared on the scene after Jones got into a fender-bender in L.A. “He told her no.’ ” TMZ reported Thursday that Flay and “Law And Order: SVU” star March, who have been married 10 years, separated three weeks ago and are planning to begin divorce proceedings. “He travels a lot. He always has. It’s not a typical marriage,” said the source. “It really is a celebrity marriage. I don’t think she gets on a plane and goes everywhere with him.” The sources added that Flay is something of a workaholic. “Bobby’s now 48 or 49 and not many chefs of his stature actually go in and cook every night, and he really has been,” said the insider. “You go into (his new restaurant) Gato and he’s there cooking. That’s a big, difficult commitment.”
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    It IS his fault...don't be messin' with Alex Cabot like that.

(she does bear a slight resemblance to She Who Shall NOT Be Named, though....)

Poor Steph...I did read on a blog ages ago that she wanted a baby, but Bobby didn't because he already had a daughter from his previous marriage. She seems so sweet. I'm sorry to hear this. She is such a babe.
    If that's true, that would totally suck. You'd think they would have worked that out with each other before they decided to get married, though.

I also don't understand choosing January Jones over Stephanie March. Neither of them are my type, but I think that March is better looking. Plus, the glasses.
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    mcjag! why aren't you having brunch with bobby right now?
    I am sorry it took so long for me to respond. I was having brunch with Bobby. And dinner and breakfast.
    sluce, sputnik, gas_chick and 1 others like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information