Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree788Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Suicide by drowning in a bathtub would theoretically be possible, but I think it's unlikely. Drowning suicides are quite rare (excepting the cases where people throw themselves off of briges or scenarios like that) because once you go under, your natural instinct to breathe will kick in and you will bring yourself out of the water. This is why you'll often see drowning suicides with something attached to their body to weigh them down. I don't think she could keep herself facedown in the tub until she drowned unless she was already unconscious.

It will be interesting to learn if this was a wet drowning or a dry drowning. But it will be impossible to tell unless/until there is an autopsy.

I think your second scenario is more plausible.

edit: drowning deaths are notoriously tricky for pathologists so who knows if we will ever know the whole story...

Both my scenarios assume she took a bunch of drugs meaning she'd lose consciousness and drown. In one, it's on purpose and in the other it's accidental. It mimics her mom's death so it seems purposeful to me.

Who knows what happened but I don't think it's impossible for her to be found face down and I don't think it necessarily means homicide.
    dougie and Callalily like this.

Wow, one child born this year and another one dies.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

After reading about how 'ol Bobby Brown is handling the situation I have to admit I honestly feel bad for the poor fella He may be a reprehensible drugged out boozed up whiner but he certainly doesn't deserve this. Nobody should have to bury their child, including him. As for the incident itself, I believe those two guys had something to do with this....what better way to stage a " suicide", right? Let her get as fucked up as she wants then fill the tub, shove her in and let nature takes it's course cos hey, she wanted to die in the first place huh? Noone would question it, nobody would point a finger then go about playing the "bereaved husband or friend" for all your worth...yup something's smelling up kitchen alright!
    louiswinthorpe111 and Angeli like this.

TMZ is reporting this morning that Bobby Brown is refusing to pull the plug--right now, anyway.

Oh no its sounds as if they are definitely going the way of Jahi McMath. So sad.

I wouldn't pull it yet either. There is nothing wrong with allowing a little time so everyone invovled can prepare and adjust. We waited 3 days with my father because the neurologist told us he has brain dead, he had been without oxygen so long that chances of recovery was basically nonexistent but that it takes at least 72 hours for the swelling of the brain to subside. We decided to wait the 72 hours, have new tests, so we could make a decision based on those tests. There is also an article that Bobby had a family member emerge from a coma after 8 days so I would assume they are holding out hope.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Poor child,her parent,s victim..people with serious addictions should not breed in my opinion..I cant understand why her partner or dealer would kill her,they got nothing to gain and everything to lose.
    I an not sorry about her father..he was living his own life and he was content to let her live hers..he ll be fine with a great chunk of money,new wife and baby..It is only poor Bobbi i feel sorry for..I think they,ll let her go on her mother,s death date..more profitable and dramatic this way...
    sluce, Butterfly, Trixie and 2 others like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

As a parent, I can't imagine the agony of this choice. If they need some time then they should have it but I do hope they will do it unlike that other girl's parents. I think BK's inheritance will probably roll back into a trust. I doubt Bobby B would have any claim to it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I'm so sorry for your loss Sluce.
    I can't imagine how the family is feeling.
    I just hope they don't try to hang on to her like the other family.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I wouldn't pull it yet either. There is nothing wrong with allowing a little time so everyone invovled can prepare and adjust. We waited 3 days with my father because the neurologist told us he has brain dead, he had been without oxygen so long that chances of recovery was basically nonexistent but that it takes at least 72 hours for the swelling of the brain to subside. We decided to wait the 72 hours, have new tests, so we could make a decision based on those tests. There is also an article that Bobby had a family member emerge from a coma after 8 days so I would assume they are holding out hope.
    I'm sorry you had to go through that. What you said makes sense. I really hope they aren't waiting until Whitney's anniversary like we heard a few days ago. That would be weird.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    We did the same with my grandfather. We waited a little closer to a week because the Neurologist told my dad (who was in charge), "If it was my dad I'd give it a week" though the prognosis was incredibly poor.
    sluce and Wilson like this.

I had to make the choice to end my father's life. It was very hard because he could have lived, but the doctor said that his life afterward would be extremely difficult. He had lung cancer and would have had to get a leg amputated (and it was iffy as to if they could even find someone to do it because his health was bad). The doctor said that if it had been his father, he would have just let him die. It was the kind thing to do. I know my father would have agreed with him and I know he wouldn't have wanted to live with everything he would have had to go through, but I still wonder to this day if I made the right decision. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I think she had drowned already. When she was found, she had no heartbeat. Granted, they 'revived' her but in a very poor state. I think the inevitable has happened and they will pull the plug sooner rather than later. I agree with Effie that it's unlikely anyone killed her and that she killed herself with an OD. I think earlier reports said she had already separated from her husband and she allegedly called him to say what she was going to do? That's why he and his friend came round to find her/stop her. I think that they are deliberately stringing this out (somewhat, it's not the whole reason obviously) so that the circumstances of her death can't be determined exactly with an autopsy so that there is less blame on the horrible parenting. It's just as well that Bobbi didn't breed either. It's sad but the sadness is all on the young girl who didn't stand a chance.
    effie2 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

When my father had pneumonia, I decided that he should get every available help. 25 terrible days later, I asked for an ethic commission to decide that he could die. The commision thankfully agreed. Another 8 terrible days later he died. In hindsight, my first decision was a horrible mistake, it took me nearly a year to even start to accept that I did the best I could.

But BK tried to kill herself and succeeded, revived or not.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I had to make the choice to end my father's life. It was very hard because he could have lived, but the doctor said that his life afterward would be extremely difficult. He had lung cancer and would have had to get a leg amputated (and it was iffy as to if they could even find someone to do it because his health was bad). The doctor said that if it had been his father, he would have just let him die. It was the kind thing to do. I know my father would have agreed with him and I know he wouldn't have wanted to live with everything he would have had to go through, but I still wonder to this day if I made the right decision. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    Aww, there's your answer. You knew that he wouldn't have wanted to live that way. You did the right thing. Still, it couldn't have been easy.

I give any parent or loved one a lot of leeway when it comes to these decisions. It can't ever be easy and if the family wants to wait a bit longer, well than so be it. I mean, there's a world of difference between waiting a little longer than most and the Jahi McMath situation.
    Linne, NickiDrea and Serendipity like this.

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information