Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree802Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

TMZ is reporting she hasn't been removed yet.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^^^^ It pains me to say this, but I'd believe TMZ before the Daily Mail. How sad. I'm guessing Bobby will get her estate since they put out that announcement that she never actually married Nick.

The whole thing is so sad.
    I saw an old video of her with her parents. Whitney was right out if it as was Bobby. He was trying to get Bobbi's attention. She finally blew him a kiss to placate him. I can imagine she did that her whole life with the pair of them.

I'm starting to wonder if this wasn't an accident.

Daily Mail report went everywhere, I just heard a short report on TV, also lots of websites report it too. Crazy!

I feel bad for Bobby Brown. This situation is sad and just plain sucks.
    Last edited by KrisNine; February 5th, 2015 at 11:11 PM. Reason: crap spelling
    Wilson and gas_chick like this.

I wonder if Cissy Houston is at the hospital? I hear about Pat Houston and Bobby Brown's family but nothing on Cissy. Poor woman to have to go through this again, a daughter and now a granddaughter.
    I remember reading years ago, that Cissy tried to get custody of BK but was told by Whitney that if she even tried that Whitney would never let her see BK again. I think it was after the incident when BK was burned with the curling iron and Whitney blamed the nanny or housekeeper.
    I thought that BK and her grandmother were close but then there was the whole thing about marrying her "brother" and Cissy was pretty outspoken about being upset by that idea and BK didn't seem to receptive to her grandmother's advice.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Whitney being found face down makes sense because she was dead by the time they found her. Almost all dead bodies found in water are face down because the build up of gasses in the body can result in the body rotating (that's a very general explaination).

I have gone gone over this in my head many many times and I can't explain why Bobbi Kristina would be found this way. She was unconscious, not dead so those gasses would not have built up in her body. The only thing I can think of is that she was sitting up when she became unconscious and fell face forward. That would be odd but I guess it's possible.
    It could have been intentional. Thinking of her mom, she takes enough to kill herself and then lies belly down in tub. She wouldn't have to drown herself, just wait for the drugs to kick in and slip under. She'd lie belly down to make sure she didn't survive.

Or high as a kite, curls up in tub, loses consciousness and slips under.

I think it could happen.

How is a body going to flip inside a tub?
    Beeyotch likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    How is a body going to flip inside a tub?
    I was thinking that too, but then I thought that we don't know how big/wide of a tub it is.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Yeah, I think the size of the tub and the amount of water would play a part. Say, she was sitting up, not leaning back, in a big tub and was high, then slumped forward, tilted to the side, she could conceivably roll onto her front and be face down. She was only small too.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    It could have been intentional. Thinking of her mom, she takes enough to kill herself and then lies belly down in tub. She wouldn't have to drown herself, just wait for the drugs to kick in and slip under. She'd lie belly down to make sure she didn't survive.

Or high as a kite, curls up in tub, loses consciousness and slips under.

I think it could happen.
    Suicide by drowning in a bathtub would theoretically be possible, but I think it's unlikely. Drowning suicides are quite rare (excepting the cases where people throw themselves off of briges or scenarios like that) because once you go under, your natural instinct to breathe will kick in and you will bring yourself out of the water. This is why you'll often see drowning suicides with something attached to their body to weigh them down. I don't think she could keep herself facedown in the tub until she drowned unless she was already unconscious.

It will be interesting to learn if this was a wet drowning or a dry drowning. But it will be impossible to tell unless/until there is an autopsy.

I think your second scenario is more plausible.

edit: drowning deaths are notoriously tricky for pathologists so who knows if we will ever know the whole story...
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

She was most likely found in a whirlpool tub. Her townhouse looks like every other townhouse in the Atlanta area. They usually have a large master bath with a spacious shower and equally spacious tub. There's plenty of room for a body to flip over. Total cookie cutter housing. I know this because I lived (was trapped with bad real estate) in Atlanta for too many years.
    Stereo Inferno and Kittylady like this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

I believe she tries to commit suicide.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Bobby Brown

Baby on the Way

As Fears Grow About Losing Bobbi Kristina

2/5/2015 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Bobby Brown is in emotional turmoil ... as he deals with the prospect of losing a daughter, he celebrates something that he's telling his grieving family ... his wife is pregnant.
    We've learned Bobby's wife, Alicia Etheredge, is 4 months pregnant ... something he hasn't shared with many of his relatives. The timing is awful, but it can't be hidden as they sit in hospital waiting rooms.
    We're told Bobby and Alicia have shared the happy news as they sit vigil for Bobbi Kristina, whose brain function has perilously diminished.
    There's lots of stress ... as we reported there's a feud brewing between Bobby's family and Whitney's. But we're told so far Alicia is handling it well.
    Tough situation ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Qv8cBnAQ

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information