Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Cause of Death Revealed

Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s official cause of death has been revealed over a year after she was found submerged in a bathtub.
    The daughter of Whitney Houston, who died in 2012 from drowning, also died from drowning and from doing drugs. She was taken off life support on July 26.
    “Immersion of face in water complicating mixed drug intoxication,” is the official cause of death listed on the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s testing. Drugs that were found in her system include “marijuana, alcohol, a cocaine-related substance called benzoylecgonine, benzodiazepines (prescription anti-anxiety meds) and morphine,” according to TMZ.
    It is not known if there was foul play involved, though there is an ongoing investigation into Bobbi‘s boyfriend Nick Gordon‘s possible involvement in her death.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Morphine? How do people even get that shit?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I think prescription drugs like oxycontin may metabolize in the liver as morphine, as could heroin. Not an expert on that though. Also, morphine is available in pill form, not just an injectable. People with the right connections and money can get just about anything I guess.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Also, morphine is available in pill form, not just an injectable. People with the right connections and money can get just about anything I guess.
    this.
    i know a guy who takes so many drugs it's scary. and yet he's perfectly functional. works in finance, of course.
    i'm convinced he has ADD too. anyway, he takes morphine in pill form, usually at night, to come down from the uppers and all the other shit he's taken during the day.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Nick Gordon is on Dr Phil right now. I never watch this hack, but got sucked in this time. Nick has completed rehab, and comes across as honest in sections. He does appear to have actually loved Whitney and Bobbi. He is much more attractive than I had realized before, not that makes him a better person. Part II airs tomorrow.
    sprynkles likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Morphine? How do people even get that shit?
    I once represented a drug dealer who managed to steal it. He had that and Fentanyl. No clue how he got it. He had a lot of it too.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Nick Gordon found responsible for wrongful death of Bobbi Kristina Brown after ignoring court orderÂ* | Daily Mail Online

BREAKING: Nick Gordon found responsible for wrongful death of Bobbi Kristina Brown after ignoring court order

• Nick Gordon skipped a mandatory court appearance on Friday in the wrongful death suit filed against him by Bobbi Kristina's estate
    • Judge T. Jackson Bedford planned to make a judgment after hearing motions from the estate's attorney and Gordon, who represented himself
    • A jury will now hear the case and decide on the damages owed by Gordon to the estate, who had been asking for $50million
    • Bobbi Kristina died on July 26, 2015 at the age of 22, six months after she was found unresponsive in a bathtub at her home

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:03 EST, 16 September 2016 | Updated: 10:44 EST, 16 September 2016

Nick Gordon has been found responsible for the death of his ex Bobbi Kristina Brown after failing to show up for court on Friday.
    A hearing had been scheduled for 9:30am at Atlanta’s Fulton County Superior Court to hear motions pertaining to the wrongful death suit filed last August by the estate of Bobbi Kristina against Gordon and for a judgment to be entered in the case.
    Gordon, who had elected to represent himself in the trial, was not in attendance however, leading the judge to declare that all allegations made by Bobbi Kristina's estate in the case would be admitted through omission.
    A jury will now hear the case and decide on the damages owed by Gordon to the estate, who had been seeking $50million in their lawsuit.
    The news that Gordon had failed to appear for court was first reported by 11 Alive.
    Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, passed away at the age of 22 on July 26, 2015.
    She spent the final six months of her life in a medically induced coma after being found unresponsive in a bathtub at her Georgia home.

Legal troubles: Nick Gordon skipped a mandatory court appearance on Friday in the wrongful death suit filed against him by Bobbi Kristina's estate (Gordon and Bobbi Kristina above in 2012)

'In court today, we finally finished a long journey for justice for Bobbi Kristina Brown,' R. David Ware, a lawyer for Brown’s conservator, said outside of court.
    'He is legally responsible for her death, and the only thing left for us to prove is the value of her life,' R. David Ware, the lawyer for Bobbi Kristina's estate, said outside the courthouse Friday morning.
    'And we intend to do that.'
    Meanwhile, Judge T. Jackson Bedford, who was presiding over the case, said of Gordon on Friday: 'I do not like people thumbing their nose at the court.'
    Gordon previously voiced his disregard for the estate's wrongful death lawsuit while appearing on Dr. Phil this past April.
    In that interview - which happened one year after Dr. Phil staged an intervention for the troubled young man on his show - Gordon admitted to the television host that he had 'ignored this lawsuit and its consequences.'
    That comment enraged Bedelia Hargrove, the executor of Bobbi Kristina's estate, who filed a motion asking that the judge impose sanctions against Gordon, who she said in court documents had 'totally disregarded and ignored his obligation.'
    Hargrove also took Gordon to task for not responding to the suit or any of her filings but 'freely discussing his role in the incidents which led to the horrific injuries to Bobbi Kristina Brown on public television.'

Read more:

^^So was he found guilty because he didn't show up for court?
    Waterslide likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^ Yeah, it's basically a default judgment if he didn't show up or ever answer the lawsuit. But it's not a criminal matter unless the court charges him with contempt for failing to appear. They could issue a bench warrant and throw him in jail for that. As far as the civil case goes, they could award the estate $50mil, but what does that mean if the guy doesn't have a penny to his name? Which I'm guessing he doesn't. I suppose the estate could dog him for the rest of his life like Fred Goldman has done to O.J. but will they be that aggressive? I dunno, kinda doubt it. They probably want to make sure he doesn't profit from the death with a book or more Dr. Phil appearances. Can't blame them for that.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Good luck getting that money.
    Wisher and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

I think it's less about getting HIS money than making sure he will never a claim against her estate, either by suing them or producing some sketchy marriage certificate.
    Wisher, snoopqueen and sparkles like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    I think it's less about getting HIS money than making sure he will never a claim against her estate, either by suing them or producing some sketchy marriage certificate.
    I would also add it prevents him from profiting off a future tell all or appearances.
    Wisher likes this.

NICK GORDON RELEASED ON BAIL After Allegedly Beating Up Girlfriend

6/11/2017 8:19 AM PDT

Nick Gordon -- who was held legally responsible for the death of Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown -- made his first court appearance after being arrested Saturday for allegedly beating up his girlfriend.

TMZ broke the story ... cops cuffed Nick and took him to jail, where he was booked for domestic violence and kidnapping. According to the police report, Nick allegedly beat her so badly Friday she had to go to the hospital.

During Sunday's hearing, the judge ordered Nick to wear a GPS monitor and stay clear of the alleged victim. His bond was set at $15k for the kidnapping charge and another $500 was tacked on for domestic violence.

As part of his stay-away order from the judge, Nick was forbidden to return to what he's calling his own house where the alleged incident happened. Nick told the judge that's his place and that his GF doesn't live there but the judge said that'd be determined later.

It's unclear where he plans to stay in the meantime.

Nick Gordon Makes First Court Appearance After Allegedly Beating Up Girlfriend | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I think prescription drugs like oxycontin may metabolize in the liver as morphine, as could heroin. Not an expert on that though. Also, morphine is available in pill form, not just an injectable. People with the right connections and money can get just about anything I guess.
    I watch this show called Autopsy, where they have experts look into the deaths of famous people. It was mentioned that heroin metabolizes as morphine, which shows up on the tox reports.

If he didn't kill her outright, I think Gordon had a hand in her death.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Thread Information