Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    This is probably something only locals that know these areas give a shit about, but they didn't move to what one would think of as the nice, safe burbs, they moved to East Orange, which is as bad as Newark. (And they border each other). There may have been a few nice blocks in the town when the Houston's moved there, but its not a nice area at all. Really went downhill after the '67 riots in Newark, and by the early 80s it was a drug infested warzone. I'm sure there were just as many drugs there as in Newark.

Which is why the Whitney/ Wendy Williams fight was amusing to locals. "If this were back in the day in Newark, I'd meet you outside." Whitney would have killed her. She was a tough chick from a tough hood. That's why her and Bobby got on so well for so long. She was marketed as a lovely sheltered young woman, which was quite far from reality.
    I thought she grew up in West Orange which actually is quite affluent. Now but don't know about 40 years ago.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Elite Member

Nick Gordon could be charged with murder -- secret grand jury reportedly being convened to bring charges against him

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/nick-gordon-could-be-charged-with-murder-secret-grand-jury-reportedly-being-convened-to-bring-charges-against-him/ar-AAf8zPR?ocid=

Wonderwall
    Jessica Wedemeyer 5 hrs ago

Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks

A secret grand jury is being convened to bring possible murder charges against Nick Gordon, Radar Online reports.

In August, Bobbi Kristina Brown's family filed a $40 million wrongful death lawsuit against her former paramour, in which they accused him of assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress. (Gordon has denied these allegations.)

Now it appears that the wrongful death charges against Gordon -- he also stands accused of giving Brown a "toxic cocktail" that ultimately contributed to her death -- could be upgraded to murder charges.

Per Radar, the individuals expected to appear before the grand jury include a drug dealer friend of Gordon's, Max Lomas, and Lomas' girlfriend, Danyela Bradley.

Lomas and Bradley, along with Gordon, were present when Brown was found face down in a water-filled bathtub in her Roswell, George, townhouse on Jan. 31, 2014. Lomas reportedly called 911 to seek emergency assistance the night of the accident. The 22-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston was placed in a medically induced coma but never regained consciousness. She passed away six months later, on July 26, at an Atlanta hospice facility.

"It's likely the other people in the house the morning she was found unresponsive will be called to testify," says Radar's source. "But it doesn't appear that Nick will be called because the D.A. doesn't want to give away their hand in preparation of a possible trial."

On Sept. 25, the Fulton County Medical Examiner announced that they'd determined the cause of Brown's death, but the results were sealed from the public in a court action, Radar reports.

TMZ previously reported that Brown's death was being investigated as a homicide and that Gordon had been named as a person of interest: "Law enforcement is confident there will be no problem finding a direct link between the two, and they have felt from the beginning there was foul play," claimed a source.

Equally assured of Gordon's guilt is Brown's father, singer Bobby Brown.

"We believe we know who harmed Bobbi Kristina Brown and his name is Nick Gordon," his lawyer, Christopher Brown, said in a statement on Sept. 28.

According to Radar, Gordon and his criminal lawyer, Jose Baez, who famously defended Casey Anthony, are currently awaiting prosecution in Florida.

Gordon has maintained his innocence in the wake of his former love's death.

I wonder how likely this is going to happen. BKBs autopsy was months after the situation that lead to her death and if there was any hard evidence for Gordons participation or him causing her coma, he would have been procecuted by now.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    I will never think that the 3 bathtub incidents are a coincidence or natural occurrences, but i'm not sure Nick is 100% behind all of it.
    fixed that for ya.

how did he even get involved with that family? they adopted him but he has a mom he hangs with still? maybe he was sent in BY SOMEONE MORE POWERFUL to take out BK and WH?

conspiraciiiiiiiesssss......

the whole bath thing is way too freaky... here whitney let me pour oil in ur tub for u... mwahahaha~!
    bootspaige likes this.

Elite Member

I stick by my theory that Nick was one of Bobby's illegitimate kids that Whitney took in and raised as her own.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

^ When you say 'raised' you use the term loosely ....
    Annika likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I find that if he did it, he would have had the DA up his ass by now. Any toxicology that could be done is gone due to the amount of time she was on life support. Unless they have witness testimony of Nick drugging Bobbi, I don't see it.

Interestingly, I watched the movie over the weekend of the missing OJ tapes. I didn't know that in a civil suit, OJ could not plead the 5th and was required to testify, otherwise he automatically lost the case. So watching the deposition tapes were pretty fascinating. One thing that attorney produced in the civil trial that Clark/Darden never found, was documentable proof that OJ owned the same shoes that were identified at the scene as the shoes the murderer wore. That attorney found 30 photos of OJ wearing the same shoes that he claimed he never owned. The look on his face when he saw the photos of him wearing those shoes was priceless. He still claimed they weren't his shoes and he had no idea why he would be wearing those shoes. The photos were taken at a NFL event 6 months before the murders.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    I stick by my theory that Nick was one of Bobby's illegitimate kids that Whitney took in and raised as her own.
    I don't think he was Bobby's son because that would mean that he and Bobbi were in an incestous relationship and not even this sad story could reach that level of depravity.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Interestingly, I watched the movie over the weekend of the missing OJ tapes. I didn't know that in a civil suit, OJ could not plead the 5th and was required to testify, otherwise he automatically lost the case. So watching the deposition tapes were pretty fascinating. One thing that attorney produced in the civil trial that Clark/Darden never found, was documentable proof that OJ owned the same shoes that were identified at the scene as the shoes the murderer wore. That attorney found 30 photos of OJ wearing the same shoes that he claimed he never owned. The look on his face when he saw the photos of him wearing those shoes was priceless. He still claimed they weren't his shoes and he had no idea why he would be wearing those shoes. The photos were taken at a NFL event 6 months before the murders.
    I watched it with fascination as well.

O.J. "I would never own those ugly ass-shoes".
    Lawyer "Ugly? Ass? Shoes? What does that even..."
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    No way, he doesn't have Bobby's ugly and very distinctive looking face.
    greysfang and Fly_On_TheWall like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

It's possible they did a toxicology when the incident first happened.

As for waiting, a smart D.A. doesn't rush a case, they make sure all evidence is in and all bases are covered. In this case, the D.A. wouldn't do anything until she actually died on July 26. They couldn't have brought murder charges before then.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I find that if he did it, he would have had the DA up his ass by now. Any toxicology that could be done is gone due to the amount of time she was on life support. Unless they have witness testimony of Nick drugging Bobbi, I don't see it.

I remember when the photo of him wearing the shoes was released publicly during (after?) the civil case. I didn't know there were tapes!!! Where???? I was glued to that criminal trial. I remember he said the were so ugly and he'd never wear ugly shoes like that. When the civil attorneys actually found that photo, omg. Whenever his name comes up, I always wonder how that jury would have swung if the criminal prosecution had found that fucking photo before/during the trial.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Elite Member

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Best Friend Tells All About Her Tragic Final Hours

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/bobbi-kristina-brown’s-best-friend-tells-all-about-her-tragic-final-hours/ar-AAg3Iv0?li=AAabC8j&ocid=

Radar Online
    4 hrs ago

As part of ongoing litigation, Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s best friend is telling all regarding the star’s tragic final hours.

As Radar reported, Brown’s estate has been named as the defendant in a lawsuit related to a car accident involving Brown and Bradley. As a result, Bradley has been compelled to testify regarding her deceased friend’s drug use, as well as her relationship with her then-boyfriend, Nick Gordon.

In the Nov. 9 deposition obtained by Radar, Bradley reveals that at the time of the January 27 accident, Brown had not been under the influence of drugs of alcohol. She explained that when Brown did drugs, it was usually while in the company of Gordon.

( Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP Photo) Bobbi Kristina Brown.

Bradley also spoke about witnessing an altercation in which Gordon, “began kicking Bobbi Kristina in the side to the point that she was on the floor screaming and curled up in a fetal position.” This attack caused Brown’s tooth to get knocked out. Gordon then demanded that Brown go upstairs, but she had to crawl, unable to walk after the physical assault, Bradley alleged.

Then, in the early morning hours of January 31, 2015 Gordon allegedly “returned from being out all night on a cocaine and drinking binge.” He then “reviewed camera footage of Bobbi Kristina and listened to her conversations.”

Later, after coming out of Brown’s room in a different set of clothing, Gordon allegedly, “got in bed and laid his hand on female guest’s ankle and stated now I want a pretty little white girl like you.”

The same day, Brown was found unconscious in a bathtub. Then, after a lengthy coma, she died July 26, 2015 in hospice at age 22. Gordon continues to fight a civil suit, brought by Brown’s estate, in which he is accused of causing his girlfriend’s death.

Gold Member

She was a star???

I was just thinking about this thread yesterday. My Dad has home hospice care right now. A mild stroke turned into a "pre-terminal" condition. He only has a few days left. The hospice care givers have given us all the medication that he needs but....no one has been by to check on him. It's nice that they call though......

Thread Information