Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I just read that apparently this funeral had a Sweet 16 theme.

A themed funeral.

Bobby Brown breaks down after Bobbi Kristina's funeral reception | Daily Mail Online
    apart from the classless behavior, on a completely shallow note, what on earth are some of these people wearing to a funeral? the aunt who was thrown out was wearing white sneakers FFS!
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

An unsurprising cluster fuck of a funeral. Pat Houston is a parasite and she will get that money in the end which is sad.
    HWBL likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Messy ass hos.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Pat Houston's name sure does come up a lot for an in-law...what is she supposedly doing?
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Bronze Member

I just heard on The View that there were pics taken of BK in the casket, currently for sale. This family knows no depths.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    An unsurprising cluster fuck of a funeral. Pat Houston is a parasite and she will get that money in the end which is sad.
    Was she the same relative that sold pictures of Whitney's bathroom with all the drug paraphernalia to the National Enquirer?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

These people are beyound foul.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Was she the same relative that sold pictures of Whitney's bathroom with all the drug paraphernalia to the National Enquirer?

No, that was Bobby Brown's sister Tina.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Pat Houston's name sure does come up a lot for an in-law...what is she supposedly doing?
    Pat has been the last one standing for a while. Whitney had lots of people on payroll, her father as long term manager til he married someone else, brother as back up singer, another brother for something else. She paid all Bobby's child support to the other women he had children with for years til the divorce & then the Brown's wanted & expected her to keep paying. Messy/ greedy family.

kAnywho, younger brother Michael introduced Whitney to coke in her modelling days & older brother Gary had lots of contacts in Newark as they only moved to the burbs when Whitney was 4. Neither brother has any managerial skills or otherwise, just leeches like Bobby imo. Pat, Gary's second wife is ambitious & avoided the drug den. She may have enabled or turned a blind eye but when Whitney needed a new manager after getting rid of her father she picked Pat & Pat has been involved rather capably since.

When Whitney died Cissy was to be the executor but in her old age and grief, she didn't want the burden and she designated Pat. Now everyone is jealous of Pat and taking swipes because she was close to Whitney until the end and controlled Bobbi Kristina's pursestrings (thank goodness) while she was alive. I am not saying Pat is this wonderful person but if her brothers had kept their noses clean they would be handling it. Pat was, ready, willing & able and the family trusted/trusts her. She stopped a lot of the handouts & the rest is jealousy and that is all.

The guardian appointed by the courts found evidence of Nick Gordon taking Bobbi Kristina's money after an audit but not Pat...just saying.

Sad outcome for any 22year old.
    Last edited by snoopqueen; August 4th, 2015 at 09:48 PM. Reason: excuse the typos - was typing on a phone earlier
    dougie, Belt Up, BITTER and 1 others like this.

There was a photo take of Bobbi Kristina at the hospice! I wasn't even sure about posting it but since it's pixelated I thought it would be OK. It's just so disturbing and sad, what kind of family does this as apparently it was a family member and not a hospice worker.
    BK would have been better off had she been dropped in the wild and raised by wolves.

I ain't gonna lie I'll look at the pics. They should have taken people's phones at the door.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post

kAnywho, younger brother Michael introduced Whitney to coke in her modelling days & older brother Gary had lots of contacts in Newark as they only moved to the burbs when Whitney was 4. Neither brother has any managerial skills or otherwise, just leeches like Bobby imo.
    This is probably something only locals that know these areas give a shit about, but they didn't move to what one would think of as the nice, safe burbs, they moved to East Orange, which is as bad as Newark. (And they border each other). There may have been a few nice blocks in the town when the Houston's moved there, but its not a nice area at all. Really went downhill after the '67 riots in Newark, and by the early 80s it was a drug infested warzone. I'm sure there were just as many drugs there as in Newark.

Which is why the Whitney/ Wendy Williams fight was amusing to locals. "If this were back in the day in Newark, I'd meet you outside." Whitney would have killed her. She was a tough chick from a tough hood. That's why her and Bobby got on so well for so long. She was marketed as a lovely sheltered young woman, which was quite far from reality.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Which is why the Whitney/ Wendy Williams fight was amusing to locals. "If this were back in the day in Newark, I'd meet you outside." Whitney would have killed her. She was a tough chick from a tough hood.
    That phone call was epic
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

I went to the NE site...the main photo shows her hooked up to the ventilator. The bottom pixelated photo is Whitney's coffin pic. I guess they're saving BK's funeral for next week's shocking! cover.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Final Autopsy Report Sealed Due to Court Order

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/bobbi-kristina-browns-final-autopsy-report-sealed-due-to-court-order/ar-AAePo0A?ocid=

Billboard
    Ashley Iasimone 1 day ago

Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP In this Aug. 16, 2012, file photo, Bobbi Kristina Brown attends the Los Angeles premiere of "Sparkle" at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s final autopsy results are in, but the findings – which would reveal her cause of death -- have not been released to the public. A court order has sealed the medical examiner’s report.

A statement published to the medical examiner’s website says that the Fulton County District Attorney and Roswell Police Department have been notified of the findings.

The statement reads: "The Fulton County Medical Examiner has classified the cause and manner of Bobbi Kristina Brown's death based on information available as of September 25, 2015. However, a Fulton County Superior Court Order dated September 25, 2015 has been received Sealing the Autopsy Report and ordering the Medical Examiner to not release any further information to the public. The Fulton County District Attorney and Roswell Police Department have been informed of the Medical Examiner's findings."

“We’re not revealing any information, unfortunately,” the Fulton County Medical Examiner Office’s investigations unit confirmed to People.

Bobbi Kristina – the only child of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston -- died on July 26 at the age of 22, following almost six months of hospitalization.

The initial autopsy results that came in immediately following her death in July did “not show not show an obvious underlying cause of death ,” according to a press release from the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office at the time.

TMZ speculates that the results of Bobbi Kristina’s final autopsy may be sealed because of a potential criminal investigation against Nick Gordon, her longtime boyfriend.

An amendment to an existing lawsuit was filed against Gordon over the summer by Bobbi Kristina's court-appointed conservator, Bedelia Hargrove, which claimed that Gordon "gave Bobbi Kristina a toxic cocktail rendering her unconscious and then put her face-down in a tub of cold water causing her to suffer brain damage” -- allegedly leading to her eventual death.

I will never think that the 3 bathtub incidents are a coincidence or natural occurrences, but i'm not 100% sure Nick is behind all of it.

Thread Information