Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree788Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

I just read that her cousin is saying that she's fine and should be out of the hospital soon... if she was really oxygen deprived for even a few minutes I can't see how that could be true.

Her husband clearly cleaned the house out before the police arrived. Probably less to protect her than to avoid a charged based on constructive possession. I wonder if he did it before he even called the police. If so, she would have been unconscious the whole time, potentionally contributing to her current condition. I don't see this ending well but I hope it does.

Despite her wealth, her upbringing was horrific, both parents on hard drugs. She's been using them since she was about 12 and this was, to an extent, inevitable. I feel awful for her.
    Kittylady, Angeli and stef like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I can't post the whole article right now, but TMZ is reporting that she has "significantly diminished" brain activity, and Bobby is at her bedside now.

Bobbi Kristina -- Situation Bleak | TMZ.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I think the BK story where she was ok is the bullshit story, and I also think the drugs were scrubbed before the search ever happened. Pathetically this is how junkies roll when one of their crew od's.
    Kittylady likes this.

Bobbi Kristina Reportedly Brain Dead; Estranged Husband Barred from Seeing Her

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Whitney Houston’s only child, Bobbi Kristina Brown, is reportedly brain dead following an apparent suicide attempt at her Roswell home early Saturday, according to a source.
    Brown, 21, was found submerged face down in a bathtub filled with water at her townhouse in the Ellard Subdivision just north of Atlanta.
    Brown was unresponsive when she was pulled from the tub by her estranged husband Nick Gordon and a friend, who began CPR until Roswell police arrived at the scene and took over emergency resuscitation efforts.

A source told Sandrarose.com that Brown was not breathing and did not have a heartbeat when she was lifted out of the water.
    It is unknown how long Brown was deprived of oxygen, but irreversible brain death normally occurs after 4 minutes.
    Brown’s doctors are trying to determine if she attempted suicide or if she met with foul play.
    Police did not find drugs in the home — an indication that prescription drugs may have been intentionally removed from the home. Brown had a history of substance abuse.
    There are unconfirmed reports that Brown and Gordon fought last week and Gordon moved out of the home to stay with a friend. Brown reportedly called Gordon from the bathroom to say she was going to take her life.
    Hiphopenquirer.com reports exclusively that Brown’s family (Pat Houston) took out a restraining order preventing Gordon from seeing Brown at North Fulton hospital where Brown is in the intensive care unit.
    Brown’s distraught father, R&B singer Bobby Brown, 46, arrived at the hospital around 7:30 p.m. Saturday, accompanied by family friend, director/playwright Tyler Perry.
    Entertainment Tonight reports that the family will make the decision to release the news of Bobbi Kristina’s death to the public after she is taken off life support.
    Brown’s mother, singer Whitney Houston was pronounced dead at age 48 after she drowned in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 11, 2012. The coroner ruled Whitney’s death an accidental drowning, but drugs were found in her system.
    More from Sandrarose.com:

Whitney Houston’s Daughter, Bobbi Kristina, Found Unresponsive in Bathtub *UPDATE*
    Bobbi Kristina Rushed to the Hospital — for the 2nd time since Whitney died
    Whitney reportedly drowned in hotel bathtub after overdosing on prescription drugs
    Was Bobbi Kristina Doing Drugs After Whitney’s Funeral?

http://sandrarose.com/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-reportedly-brain-dead-estranged-husband-barred-from-seeing-her/
    PecanPie and dougie like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

This is just sad.

How can Pat Houston get a restraining order against BK's husband? He's the one with all the legal rights, correct? If that story is accurate, it must be really bad.
    Last edited by Calico Kid; February 1st, 2015 at 02:28 PM.

Wow. I don't know how much of that is true, but it's tragic at the very least.

Gotta wonder what kind of money the husband stands to inherit in the event of her death...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Damn. This is horrible.

A*O

I just wish we could get an ACCURATE account of what the hell is going on. FACTS please?
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    I think the BK story where she was ok is the bullshit story, and I also think the drugs were scrubbed before the search ever happened. Pathetically this is how junkies roll when one of their crew od's.
    Abso-fucking-lutely. They have two concerns - saving their own arse and making sure they don't lose the drugs to the authorities. I know (but am not friends with) someone who did exactly this. His GF OD'd and he took the drugs and ran. Fucker didn't even call an ambulance before he disappeared. Sick fuck.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Wow, I really feel Grimm's absence with this thread. Dead yet? His probable words not mine. I feel really sad for her and her family
    faithanne likes this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Bronze Member

Swelling of the brain happens when an OD? Didn´t know that

A*O

Peaches Geldof's enabling asshole family and friends swept the house before the cops arrived too.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Father, Bobby Brown, Issues Statement About Her Hospitalization | E! Online

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Father, Bobby Brown, Issues Statement About Her Hospitalization

by Corinne Heller Today 1:10 PM PST

Getty Images
    Bobby Brown is speaking out for the first time about his daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown's hospitalization, more than 24 hours after she was found unconscious in a bathtub at her home near Atlanta.
    The 45-year-old singer and ex-husband of her mother, the late Whitney Houston, rushed to be by her side at the hospital on Saturday upon hearing the devastating news. He and several other family members, including her husband Nick Gordon, who found her face down in the filled tub and helped try to revive her, are at the medical center.
    "Privacy is requested in this matter," Bobby said in a statement to E! News. "Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time."
    "The report that Bobbi Kristina Brown has been taken to the hospital in Atlanta, Georgia is accurate," his lawyer said. "No additional information will be forthcoming."
    Her condition remains unclear. Medical officials and family members have not commented. A source told E! News that Bobbi Kristina was still unresponsive and was breathing with the help of a ventilator. According to two other sources, she is not in a medically induced coma, as reported by several outlets.
    NEWS: Bobbi Kristina Brown update: Whitney Houston's daughter still unresponsive, breathing with help of ventilator

Jason Merritt/Getty Images
    Houston had died from accidental drowning, spurred by cocaine use and a heart condition, at age 48, nearly three years ago exactly. She too was found unconscious in a bathtub, at a hotel room in Beverly Hills.
    Police are still investigating Bobbi Kristina's medical incident and have not found illegal substances at her home. Her cousin, Jerod Brown, who goes by the name YF Kennedy, told E! News exclusive that she doesn't do drugs and has not been drinking alcohol.
    "It's a rough time lately with the anniversary," he said. "So this is a blow to the family."
    Bobby had recently given a candid interview to Lifetime after it aired a television movie about Houston, in which he talked about their turbulent relationships and their struggles with substance abuse, adding that they never allowed Bobbi Kristina to see them do drugs.
    YF Kennedy told E! News that she did not watch the Lifetime movie but did catch her father's interview and was "very proud of him."
    He also recently launched a #PrayForBK campaign on Twitter, saying, "Let's all show sis how much she is loved. She is human. Now's not the time for negativity."
    —Reporting by Holly Passalaqua, Alicia Quarles, Beth Sobol and Michelle Falls
    PHOTOS: The life of Whitney Houston

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Father, Bobby Brown, Issues Statement About Her Hospitalization | E! Online

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information