Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I wonder why. Did they expound on that?
    We weren't really in the mood to question it, but I imagine it has something to do with how the body starts to shut down. My Mom was at a good weight when she had her final stroke, so it took longer for her to pass away. A nurse told us that a patient described the process as a "warm glow" passing through their body. They were monitoring my Mom's temperature and about 2 days before she died, they told us that it was going to be soon. We knew that Friday that she was almost gone. Her color was off and her breathing was very shallow.

^ Same with my mom, ShimmeringGlow. She was receiving hospice care at home but the final day, they took her to the hospice facility. It was the first day that week that I wasn't there with her, but I talked to her by phone that morning. By the time I got to hospice, she wasn't conscious, big dose of morphine I believe but I could tell she was shutting down by her breathing and color (mottling) so we just waited and within a few hours she was gone. It was a Friday evening, btw.
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Same with my mom, ShimmeringGlow. She was receiving hospice care at home but the final day, they took her to the hospice facility. It was the first day that week that I wasn't there with her, but I talked to her by phone that morning. By the time I got to hospice, she wasn't conscious, big dose of morphine I believe but I could tell she was shutting down by her breathing and color (mottling) so we just waited and within a few hours she was gone. It was a Friday evening, btw.
    A friend's Mom passed away in February, at 105 years old, on a Sunday morning and the only reason why her daughter thinks that she waited until Sunday was because her younger daughter was flying in on Saturday. My Mom held on so long that my sister and I started questioning what was going on. We were told that it was only going to be 2 days and she lived for 3 weeks. We were about to have her moved, but she started showing signs of shutting down in the 3rd week.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    We weren't really in the mood to question it, but I imagine it has something to do with how the body starts to shut down. My Mom was at a good weight when she had her final stroke, so it took longer for her to pass away. A nurse told us that a patient described the process as a "warm glow" passing through their body. They were monitoring my Mom's temperature and about 2 days before she died, they told us that it was going to be soon. We knew that Friday that she was almost gone. Her color was off and her breathing was very shallow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'm very sorry for both of y'all's losses. I didn't mean to reopen healing wounds. I just found what you both shared very interesting. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm sure it wasn't easy.

Elite Member

So sorry to hear about your losses, losing someone is always such a nightmare no matter the circumstance.
    It's interesting what you guys said though, about Hospice workers saying most people go at the end of the week... My dear friend was in home hospice care last fall and she also passed away at 3:00am Saturday morning.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

TMZ is reporting that she's died.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I read it on ET also..so sad
    Brookie likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Bronze Member

Showing up on my usual news websites that's she died as well

just read it on the bbc as well. i'm glad it's over and they finally let her go.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Very sad.

So sorry for her family and friends.

from CNN
    Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, has died, according to family members.

The 22-year-old daughter of Bobby Brown and the late singer Whitney Houston was found unresponsive January 31 in a bathtub in her home outside Atlanta. The extent of her injuries was not made public. In April, Brown's grandmother said Brown had "global and irreversible brain damage."

Police have said they are treating Brown's case as a criminal investigation.

When Whitney Houston died in 2012, she was also found in a bathtub. A coroner ruled her death an accidental drowning, with heart disease and cocaine use listed as contributing factors.

Unbelievably sad and tragic

I'm so pissed and sad at the same time. Poor child. Cissy and Bobby must be beside themselves.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Poor Cissy
    BITTER and msdeb like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

I hope she can finally rest in peace and the family can find some closure. So, so sad.

Now, if that girls parents will just let her goals rest in peace!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Thread Information