Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

A hearse on Wednesday arrived to the hospice where Bobbi Kristina Brown has been receiving care for the last three weeks. The hearse showed up just hours after a mysterious tent was erected at the back door of Peachtree Christian Hospice and after Brown's loved ones including aunt and guardian Pat Houston arrived to the center outside Atlanta. Photos show the black vehicle backing into the unexplained tent, which blocked views of what was inside from all angles.
    Hearse arrives at Bobbi Kristina's hospice hours after mysterious tent was erected | Daily Mail Online

Yeah they've totally put up that tent to keep people from taking pics of the body coming out. Sad.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Vultures.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm kind of surprised that they don't have a more private entrance for a body to be removed. I realize that Bobbi Kristina is an exceptional patient for them, but you would think that some type of barrier would be in place to block the view of family members who might just happen to be in the parking lot.

Elite Member

Perhaps they waited to turn off life support until Bobby Brown's newest child was born. That way he could fly back to Atlanta and be with Krissi when they turned off the life support. But if they removed the body yesterday, why haven't they made an announcement today?

Since a lot of the family came throughout Wednesday night (hours after the hearse arrived), maybe they just have the hearse there on standby for the inevitable. Maybe the family got word that her organs were shutting down and now was the time to come say their goodbyes and she (as an otherwise healthy young woman) lasted longer than doctors thought. Or maybe the Browns/Houstons put up the tent for the inevitable and they allowed families of other residents of this facility to make use of it who are also there to die. Maybe they're taking this time to grieve privately. Maybe they're waiting for the autopsy to see if she was murdered by her fake brother/husband. The possibilities are endless on why they haven't announced anything yet.

Or maybe another patient died and the facility set up the tent so that person's family was not harassed.

DULUTH, Ga. -- The hospice center where Bobbi Kristina Brown is being housed is not commenting on a white tent that recently went up near their building.

However friends and family close to Brown said that the young girl is still alive and that they are unsure of the purpose of the tent.

This comes after recent speculation among social media and entertainment news sites that the tent is somehow related to Brown's condition.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/lo...tion/30214583/
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I read that the tent was to protect the other familes from the stalkaratzzi.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Fucking vutures.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Fucking vutures.
    They really, truly are. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I read that the tent was to protect the other familes from the stalkaratzzi.
    Makes sense, why should other grieving families be subjected to this crap because the fucking vultures (tm wcg) want their money shot?

Just saw a segment on Inside Edition, this hospice only houses 16 patients. The hearse could be there for any one of them. Ummm that's what happens at hospices.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Police officers and the family lawyer were on-site today. When my Mom was passing away, the hospice nurses told us that it was common for patients to pass away at end of the week, Friday night or early Saturday morning. My Mom passed away on a Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Police officers and the family lawyer were on-site today. When my Mom was passing away, the hospice nurses told us that it was common for patients to pass away at end of the week, Friday night or early Saturday morning. My Mom passed away on a Saturday morning.
    I wonder why. Did they expound on that?

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I wonder why. Did they expound on that?
    When my mom was in hospice the nurses told me that many people pass at the end of the week and after the sun has set. A few days later, that's exactly when she went. They didn't have a reason for it but was something they had noticed during their years of work. Not sure if there is any science behind it but I still found it interesting.
    ShimmeringGlow, Syd, holly and 1 others like this.

It's funny, when I was pregnant my Ob/gyn said that in her experience most women went into labor in the evening or in the middle of the night. Not sure if there was any science involved, but I think she said it has something to do with natural hormones releasing that make you more relaxed.

Thread Information