Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

Bullshit!
    Air Quotes likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

May be a rumor but I saw a post on FB from a caregiver of BK, she passed away today.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^ what made you feel this way, bella? genuinely interested, especially since you're in the medical field yourself.

this whole story is just tragic and sad.
    stef, sorry I didn't see this sooner. We involved hospice when my aunt was in the ICU for 3 weeks and it became clear her quality of life wasn't going to improve. We met with the hospice physician, nurse and social worker. I didn't feel they prepared my dad (the decision maker) for how things would go. They never spoke to my aunt directly even though she could still give yes/no answers. It was left to me to explain things to everyone. She was taken off of a ventilator and they had to be prompted to give her oxygen so she wouldn't gasp so terribly for air. They also gave her sedation (without asking first) before everyone could say goodbye. I was alone with her when she passed in the middle of the night. Some hospice person came in, asked if she could give me a hug and left. Honestly, my aunt's passing was a tremendous affirmation of faith for me and it was an experience for which I am grateful. Hospice did not add a single positive thing but we had that experience in spite of them.
    effie2 and dilligaf like this.

I just heard on the radio that the facility has increased security because she is showing very little signs of life. They don't want anyone getting shots of the family grieving or a shot of her body being removed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I just heard on the radio that the facility has increased security because she is showing very little signs of life. They don't want anyone getting shots of the family grieving or a shot of her body being removed.
    The thought of this makes me sick. I know this is a gossip site but the paparazzi can be damn vultures. Let them mourn. They are losing a child and I am sending nothing but good thoughts for this family. Jesus.

Silver Member

https://hollywoodlife.com/2015/07/01...omment-page-1/

So heartbreaking. Now that Bobbi Kristina Brown is barely clinging onto life, one of her best friends has stepped forward, saying Nick Gordon abused her. Alex Reid claims he choked and hit Krissi in the face before the tragic accident on Jan. 31. Find out all the details here.
    After being in a medically induced coma for five months, Bobbi Kristina Brown, 22, is now reportedly near death, which is upsetting for so many reasons. But with little hope for a recovery left, details about Bobbi Kristina’s toxic relationship with Nick Gordon are finally coming to light, thanks to a good friend of hers, whom she often confided in.

Bobbi Kristina, who was found bruised and unconscious in her bathtub on Jan. 31, was often scared of Nick, her best friend, Alex Reid, recently told E! News. In fact, she recalls one time, when Bobbi Kristina was hiding from Nick in her dead mom’s closet. “She was sobbing. Nick had hit her and she was scared. She was very upset. She didn’t know what to do. It was as if, she didn’t have anyone else to turn to. It was heartbreaking,” Alex said.

So why is she coming forward now? "I love her. I would never have betrayed her and spoken out before now, " Alex said, while crying. "But as lies there, I feel there is no one else to speak on her behalf. I feel like I have to be a voice for her now. Krissi was physically abused by Nick on a number of occasions and she told me about some of them. I never witnessed anything...she would FaceTime me every time she was distraught, when something just hapoenned or show me a bruise."

According to Alex, Bobbi Kristina seemed to be in an abusive relationship. “I don’t know when he started hitting her,” Alex said. “But I know of at least four occasions when he struck her. She also told me about how he had tried to choke her once. She was definitely scared. She had some friends, but not many. One time I remember she called me for three hours. She was hyperventilating. I could barely understand what she was saying because she was so distraught. When she could finally get the words out she told me he had been physically abusive. He had hit her in the face and thrown her against a wall. There were things I knew that she couldn’t tell anyone else. She didn’t feel comfortable confiding in her family because she loved him and she didn’t want them turning against him, more than they already had. She loved him and was loyal to him despite the abuse.”

Alex constantly begged Bobbi Kristina to leave Nick, but she wouldn’t listen. “It was a desperate love,” she said. “She felt like she couldn’t do anything without him.” Bobbi Kristina also made excuses for him. Alex said, “She said she didn’t blame Nick. She blamed his temper. It was just that he couldn’t control it. She didn’t think it was his fault.”

Unfortunately, it’s still unclear what happened in Bobbi Kristina’s home before the 911 call was made on Jan. 31. The police are still investigating the situation. But Alex is adamant about finding out what happened to Krissi: “There are things that I know that no one else does. And I hope that by speaking out I can help the investigation in some way.”

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Isn’t this so shocking? Tell us how you feel.

— Chris Rogers

Good, I'm glad this friend is speaking out and I understand her hesitation to reveal her bff's secrets, I would hold onto my bff's secrets forever. But this is the time for Bobbi's bestie to speak up tell everything she knows since its clear Bobbi is not coming back and won't be able to feel betrayed.
    snoopqueen and Clubber Lang like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Her former drug dealer was found dead this morning from an overdose. I'm not posting the article because it's not really about Bobbi, but the link is below.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Drug Dealer Death — Steve Sherwin Stepho Found Dead In Suspected Overdose At 22 | Radar Online
    snoopqueen likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Good, I'm glad this friend is speaking out and I understand her hesitation to reveal her bff's secrets, I would hold onto my bff's secrets forever. But this is the time for Bobbi's bestie to speak up tell everything she knows since its clear Bobbi is not coming back and won't be able to feel betrayed.
    They need evidence. I don't know much about Facetime but if they showed bruises, does she have these screenshots?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She would have had to screenshot it or I'm pretty sure nothing would be saved of it. Also, I don't believe they HAVE to have evidence if she's a credible witness, but that's up to the system to decide.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

OK, thanks. I thought the reason they weren't going in hard against Nick Gordon was because of lack of evidence.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'm sure it is lack of evidence and its entirely possible that he will never be charged. It just depends if the prosecutor is ballsy enough to take circumstantial evidence and witness statements to trial.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Her former drug dealer was found dead this morning from an overdose. I'm not posting the article because it's not really about Bobbi, but the link is below.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Drug Dealer Death — Steve Sherwin Stepho Found Dead In Suspected Overdose At 22 | Radar Online
    Sluce,
    i'm betting this was a way of "handling" evidence on someone's part. I mean, really, what are the odds?

^ Well, he was a drug dealer and user, so I think that ups the odds at least a bit.
    gas_chick, sluce, sputnik and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Can this get more tragic? I hope she lets go soon so she can be at peace, the family has privacy to grieve and that scumbag is put away.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Thread Information