Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

So how much did he steal? The only figure listed is $11k which won't cover attorneys. He obviously has no money, not 10 mil. Even if it goes through, he can bankruptcy and not have to pay. Unless it's a large sum of cash he stole, I don't see the point.

Bankruptcy does not wipe out judgements from criminal activity or personal injury.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bobbi Kristina

Prosecutors Gearing Up for Murder Case

20 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Prosecutors have amped up interest in the Bobbi Kristina case, because it appears she's about to die and it would turn the case into a full-blown murder investigation ... with her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, as a person of interest.
    The family's decision to take Bobbi Kristina off life support signals that Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's daughter is about to pass, and the D.A. has already taken notice.
    The Fulton County D.A. tells TMZ, " In view of the new circumstances regarding the health status of Bobbi Kristina Brown, we will be reviewing the case with greater interest."
    TMZ broke the story ... police opened a criminal investigation shortly after Bobbi Kristina was found last January submerged in a bathtub. As we reported, bruises were found on her body and police suspected foul play, and began investigatingher BF.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I really feel for Bob. About to lose one daughter, and about to meet a new one.

Life is freaky sometimes.

I'm not understanding the investigators here. So if someone beat her in to a coma the investigation was not "of great interest?"
    dougie, PecanPie and Clubber Lang like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

$11,000 at the time was the max you could receive in a bank account at one time and not be reported to the IRS. I'm sure he was going by increments.

Note to celebs, never name a daughter Christina/Kristina.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I'm not understanding the investigators here. So if someone beat her in to a coma the investigation was not "of great interest?"
    That doesn't make any sense to me either.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

If this guy's guilty, I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his miserable life.
    dilligaf likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I think the wait and see investigation makes sense. When she passes, they can pursue murder charges. If they'd gone after him while she was living it was assault. There was probably some investigation before, but they might not want to have scared him off.
    Clubber Lang and Angeli like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Silver Member

Nick was so agressive & threatening to Pat et al when mad she and Cissy had gone to court to decrease the amount of the first disbursement & the Sweet 16 fiasco, I have no problem believing he was violent with Krissy. When a woman wants to or first leaves an abusive man that is the time she is the most at risk. It will be intersing to see what her friends divulge as this case progresses. One of her best friends from childhood feels Nick is responsible.

Posted by Bess Beckman
    'Those of us who know Nick Gordon personally know what a monster he really is, and if you are contacted to testify against him, you need to make a stand. There will be justice for my sister, and if the judicial system doesn't take care of it, I know karma will. We're gonna take you down.'‪#‎justiceforkrissi‬
    https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/jus...69175036452951

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    So how much did he steal? The only figure listed is $11k which won't cover attorneys. He obviously has no money, not 10 mil. Even if it goes through, he can bankruptcy and not have to pay. Unless it's a large sum of cash he stole, I don't see the point.

That is only what he withdrew after she was in a coma. A preview from ET alleges the figure may be in the hundreds of thousands.
    Last edited by snoopqueen; June 27th, 2015 at 10:02 PM.

Elite Member

Those two seriously look like brother and sister to me- Krissy and Nick. I've always wondered if Nick is one of the kids Bobbi had out of wedlock (allegedly), it would explain why Whitney took him in.

No the hell they don't!!! She looks like Bobby Brown and he doesn't!!!!
    msdeb, sluce, firebrat1229 and 1 others like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She's Bobby Browns fucking clone.
    *DIVA!, firebrat1229 and dilligaf like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

It's the guy that looks more like Whitney and Bobbi is her fugly dad's clone.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

I don't know, the shape of their eyes, face, and mouth look similar to me. Not as much in the picture above, but in some that I've seen and in video especially.

Thread Information