Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

From what I gather she is in PVS without machines and we don't know if she has a feeding tube or not. I doubt she had stated her wishes re life support, much less a written living will, at only 21 so its 100% up to her father. I'm not sure why so many people are side-eyeing him in this situation.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't get it either. Bobby has his problems no doubt but this is his kid.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Bobbi Kristina 'was addicted to drugs at 14' while singer Whitney was already too far gone to be a proper mom, claims explosive new book

• A new book portrays Bobbi Kristina as a wild child who never stood a chance growing up with a drug addict for a mother
    • Bobbi Kristina was only 14 when she was committed to a psychiatric hospital for trying to stab her mom and slash her own wrists
    • Later Whitney cancelled her daughter's 18th birthday party after photos appeared in the press of the teenager snorting coke
    • Author Halperin speculates that Whitney's own addiction problem was due to her being a lesbian who had chosen to deny her true sexuality
    • Whitney & Bobbi Kristina: The Deadly Price of Fame, written by Ian Halperin, is out on Monday

By DAVID MCCORMACK FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 15:25, 7 June 2015 | UPDATED: 17:11, 7 June 2015

Bobbi Kristina, the ill-fated daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was a drug addict by the time she was 14 years old according to an explosive new book which reveals shocking new details about the short lives of the singing superstar and her only child.
    Whitney & Bobbi Kristina: The Deadly Price of Fame, written by Ian Halperin, portrays Bobbi Kristina as a wild child who never stood a chance growing up in an environment where her own mother was too consumed by her own drug demons and sexuality issues to be a functioning parent.
    The book emerges just six months after a drug overdose left Bobbi Kristina, 22, in a coma from which doctors have said she is unlikely to ever regain consciousness.

+7

Bobbi Kristina, the ill-fated daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was a drug addict by the time she was 14 years old (pictured above) according to an explosive new book.

According to Halperin, Bobbi Kristina was just 12 years old when she first accompanied her mother to rehab in Antigua in 2005.
    Not long afterwards the troubled teen started needing her own stints in recovery wards.
    Even before she was 15, Bobbi Kristina had already been committed to a psychiatric hospital for observation after trying to stab her mother before slashing at her own wrists, a relative told the author.
    In seeking to find an explanation for mom Whitney's addiction problems, Halperin revisits the often repeated speculation that the singer may have been a lesbian who chose to deny her true sexuality.
    Before Whitney's marriage to Bobby Brown her closest confidante was Robyn Crawford, who she had met as a teenager in East Orange, N.J.
    The pair lived together during the early years of Whitney's career and continued to share a hotel room when the superstar toured.

+7

+7

Whitney & Bobbi Kristina: The Deadly Price of Fame, written by Ian Halperin, portrays Bobbi Kristina as a wild child who never stood a chance growing up in an environment where her own mother was too consumed by her own drug demons and sexuality issues to be a functioning parent

Whitney Houston and daughter Bobbi Kristina in 2011 (archive)

Houston always adamantly denied she was a lesbian, but husband Bobby even expressed his own doubts in his memoir.
    'The media was accusing her of having a bisexual relationship with her assistant,' he wrote. 'In Whitney's situation, the only solution was to get married and have kids.'
    Crawford, who is openly gay, resigned from the superstar's production company in 2000.
    Whitney and Bobby eventually split after 15 years of marriage in April 2007 and as the singer attempted to relaunch her musical career, her daughter continued to spiral out of control.
    'A 17-year-old Bobbi Kristina was left to her own devices in Atlanta, where she had taken up with a hard-partying crowd, including the boy who had moved into her house three years earlier, Nick Gordon,' writes Halperin.
    Not long after photos were made public of Bobbi Kristina snorting coke at two separate parties - her mother's response was to cancel her daughter's 18th birthday extravaganza and packed her off again to rehab.

+7

Whitney and Robyn Crawford, right. The pair were extremely close prior to Whitney's marriage to Bobby Brown although the singer has always adamantly denied that she was a lesbian

Whitney died on February 11, 2012. The 48-year-old superstar accidentally drowned in a bathtub in the Beverly Hills Hotel, with the 'effects' of heart disease and cocaine cited as contributing factors.
    With her mother gone, Bobbi Kristina became more and more dependant on Gordon and the pair allegedly immersed themselves in the drug scene in Atlanta where they lived.

'The crowd she hung out with was out of control,' a friend of Bobbi Kristina's told Halperin. 'The past couple of years she hung with a bunch of crazies, they were wild and reckless.'
    Halperin, whose previous works include Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson and Who Killed Kurt Cobain? also speculates in his book about the final hours leading up to Bobbi's overdose earlier this year.
    On January 31, Bobbi Kristina - only 22 - was discovered facedown in a tub of cold water just days before the third anniversary of her mother's very similar death. Gordon claims that he administered CPR.
    There has been much specualtion that Bobbi Kristina had attempted suicide, but Halperin believes that she could have been subjected to what drug users call 'the plunge.'
    The practice involves plunging an overdose victim into cold water while administering slaps to try and revive them.
    'She probably took the plunge,' one local drug addict told him.

+7

On January 31, Bobbi Kristina, pictured above with her father Bobby, was discovered facedown in a tub of cold water just days before the third anniversary of her mother's very similar death

'He told me that when somebody "drops" - a term meaning to OD - there are all kinds of ways to revive them. "I've never seen it done in a bath," he said to me, "but I sort of helped bring somebody around with a cold shower. You stick them under the cold water and you slap them to bring them around."
    This could explain the 'facial bruises that paramedics reportedly found,' wrote Halperin.

Although Bobbi Kristina has been taken out of a medically induced coma she remains unresponsive, and family sources have indicted she has irreversible brain damage.

'Only the toxicology report or in the worst-case scenario, an autopsy can definitively answer the question about which, if any, drugs Bobbi Kristina had in her body at the time she was found,' Halperin writes.
    'It's possible that authorities will unveil new evidence that discredits the cold-water bath theory completely. It's also possible that we may never know what happened.'
    Whitney & Bobbi Kristina: The Deadly Price of Fame will be published June 9 by Gallery Books.

Bobby Brown speaks about Bobbi Kristina for first time in April

+7

With her mother gone, Bobbi Kristina became more and more dependant on boyfriend Nick Gordon and the pair allegedly immersed themselves in the drug scene in Atlanta where they lived

In a press release, Gallery said that Halperin 'exposes the complicated Houston family dynamics, including the torment that happened behind closed doors.
    'Drawing on evidence from trusted Houston family members, friends, and other inside sources, Halperin shares new insights into Whitney's rise to fame, stormy marriage, and devastating spiral into self-destruction; and provides revelatory details about Bobbi Kristina's relationship with Nick Gordon, including new evidence about the days leading up to Bobbi Kristina being found unresponsive in the bathtub of her home,' Gallery noted.
    Since Bobbi Kristina was taken out of a medically induced coma she has been moved to an undisclosed location in March.
    A lawyer for Bobby Brown said in a statement in April that his daughter had opened her eyes, but grandmother, Cissy Houston, said last month that her condition is 'not progressing at all.'
    'She's not gone yet, but you know, whatever the Lord decides, I'm ready for her... I have nothing to do with that. That's his job. It's his territory, you know? And I understand it.'

Currently, Bobbi Kristina's estate is worth approximately $20 million. The estate was bequeathed through her mother Whitney's will when she died in 2012.

+7

Whitney and Bobbi Kristina, pictured in 2009. Whitney cancelled her daughter's 18th birthday party after photos appeared in the press of the teenager snorting coke at two separate parties

Read more: Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina 'was addicted to drugs at 14' | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'm surprised the estate is estimated at 20 million. With the way they burned through money I would have predicted a MC Hammerpants scenario.

This poor girl didn't stand a chance. And this? Is Bobby. In a dress.

BITTER, Honeythorn, nana51 and 4 others like this.

I don't know if Whitney was gay or bi, but it certainly would make a lot more sense than most other ideas - even painting Bobby Brown as the big bad wolf.

If it is true, how unbearably sad and frustrating. When my children were growing up, I tried very hard not to lie to them about anything - for example, if they asked if Santa was real, I'd answer, "What do you think?" However, when my boys were around six or seven, one of them came home asking what a 'fag' was. I sat them down and explained as simply as I could, adding that pejorative terms were not acceptable. Then I told them that one of their extended family members, someone they loved very much, was gay. Of course they wanted to know who. I said it didn't matter and they would know when they were older. The result was positive - I've even heard them reprimanding friends. As for the relative, I refuse to count that as a lie, since I'm sure we are not the only 100% heterosexual family in the world.

Not surprised in the least.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I can't remember how I know his name but something way back in the dark recesses of my memory tells me Ian Halperin is a hack. Now I'll have to google him.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I was thinking the same thing.
    I think he's written a bunch of celebrity books, all sensationalistic. Didn't he write a Michael Jackson book? Or am I thinking of another hack?
    faithanne likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

So Bobbi Christina is in a coma and can't reply - zakk, we have a book about her. Eyeroll.

Only the toxicology report — or in the worst-case scenario, an autopsy — can definitively answer the question about which, if any, drugs Bobbi Kristina had in her body at the time she was found,' Halperin writes.

AnAutopsy made several months/years after the accident will show nothing. BS.
    Kittylady and snoopqueen like this.

ETA: this was in response to Sput / faithanne.

No it's Halperin. He wrote a book on Brangelina too.

He basically takes all the gossip stories he can find - including internet rumors written by posters on boards -- adds his own opinion, sources with anonymous people and calls it an expose.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Well damn. And he makes money from this.? Imagine what $$$ we could rake in just from our gossip, and C-Dan's blind reveals - impeccable source material!

Bobbi Kristina Brown Moved to Hospice Care as Condition Continues to Deteriorate, Family Says

By Sarah Michaud
    06/24/2015 AT 02:45 PM EDT

Bobbi Kristina Brown has been moved to hospice care.

"Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, [her] condition has continued to deteriorate," Pat Houston said Wednesday in a statement on behalf of the Houston family.
    "As of today, she has been moved into hospice care. We thank everyone for their support and prayers. She is in God's hands now."

The daughter of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston has been hospitalized and in a rehab center since being found unresponsive in the bathtub of her Atlanta townhouse on Jan. 31.
    "Krissi is breathing, but she cannot communicate," says a source close to the Houston family told PEOPLE earlier this week.
    As for Bobbi Kristina's future, the source says: "The family and her father [Bobby Brown] are just taking things one day at a time. She's just in God's care and it's whatever he decides."
    Added the source, "The heartbreak and pain we feel in seeing her that way is beyond words."

Devastating choice to make, but the right thing to do IMO. What a sad ending for this poor child and her family.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^Yeah, what a waste. To have been born in a situation that could or even should have been so privileged with two big money earning parents. But then they turn out to be two of the most out of control junkies and you end up having pretty much no hope for a normal development.
    rollo likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

You can have the BEST medical care, but if all you're doing is taking care of a corpse in the first place, it's not going to make a damn bit of difference. What a waste.
    NickiDrea and rollo like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information