Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

I believe Cissy and it's sad but they should let her go.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Her eyes may be open part of the time and her dad is finding hope in that.

I am not a fan of Cissy, especially after finding out that her son started Whitney on hard drugs, Cissy knew this, and still blamed Bobby publicly.

I think Bobby meant spiritually and not actually awake.

I'm no fan of Cissy myself. It is everyone else's fault. Always.

As to the letting her go, Bobbi K is not dead like that poor California girl. The family would have pull her feeding tubes like Terry Schiavo. I imagine that is a much harder decision to make.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

It does sound like she's in a persistent vegetative state or will be diagnosed as such in about a year. While in a PVS the patient does have eye movements; they can generally track things being moved in front of them, blinking and what appears to be sleep cycles but there's no awareness. The odds of coming out of PVS is highly unlikely- basically slim to none.
    Brookie likes this.

So they're just putting off the inevitable? What a waste of a life.
    rollo likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Elite Member

They all seems to have strong spiritual faith, surely they believe that Bobbi Christina will be reunited with her mother in a heavenly paradise once they take her off the machines?
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    It does sound like she's in a persistent vegetative state or will be diagnosed as such in about a year. While in a PVS the patient does have eye movements; they can generally track things being moved in front of them, blinking and what appears to be sleep cycles but there's no awareness. The odds of coming out of PVS is highly unlikely- basically slim to none.

Really? Oh God, I am so hoping for this young guy here. Every eye movement is like YES!! So basically means nothing?

Surprise!

Bobby Brown files for guardianship over daughter Bobbi Kristina's estate amid conflicting claims about whether or not she is still in a coma

• Bobby Brown has filed for guardianship over his daughter's estate
    • He has maintained Bobbi Kristina is awake from her coma
    • Maternal grandmother Cissy Houston updated fans clarifying that her grandchild is 'no longer in a medically induced coma'
    • But Cissy explained that her granddaughter is irreversibly brain damaged and unresponsive
    • The hospitalised woman's 46-year-old father told fans at a Dallas concert last Saturday that 'Bobbi is awake. She's watching me'
    • On Monday, his wife Alicia tried to clarify Bobby's statement saying 'she has made it out of ICU and opened her eyes'
    • A source close to the Houston family shared that they 'have no idea where Bobby is getting his information'
    • The 22-year-old only child of the late Whitney Houston was first hospitalized on January 31 after being found face down and unconscious in a bathtub at her Georgia home

By CHELSEA WHITE and KAREN MIZOGUCHI FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 20:57, 25 April 2015 | UPDATED: 13:35, 26 April 2015

In the midst of the family's fighting and different claims, Bobby Brown has made a bold move.
    According to a Saturday report by NBC affiliate 11Alive, the 46-year-old singer has filed for guardianship over daughter Bobbi Kristina's estate.
    This news comes just days after the 22-year-old's loved ones were split over whether she had awoken from her coma as her father had claimed.

+9

Bold move: Bobby Brown has filed for guardianship over daughter Bobbi Kristina's estate according to a Saturday report from NBC affiliate 11Alive

Bobby was spotted earlier this week spending time at the DeKalb Medical Center in Decatur, Georgia, where his daughter is being cared for.
    The daughter of Whitney Houston was recently moved from Emory University Hospital - where she had been treated since being found unresponsive on January 31 - so she could be provided with long term care.
    While over the weekend Bobby claimed his daughter was awake, her maternal grandmother Cissy Houston clarified to People on Monday that her granddaughter 'is no longer in a medically induced coma' but is not awake nor expected to ever fully recover.

Read more: Bobby Brown files for guardianship over daughter Bobbi Kristina's estate | Daily Mail Online

snoopqueen likes this.

Well if not her father, then who?
    gas_chick and Angeli like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Someone who will humanely deal with her real condition. Not Bobby, obviously.
    BITTER likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Declaration of death followed by an investigation into her will because she is only alive in Bobby's eyes.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Silver Member

I knew Bobby was going to make a move to manage some of her money...smdh
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Declaration of death followed by an investigation into her will because she is only alive in Bobby's eyes.
    Really? Where have you read that she is brain dead? The kid is alive in a vegetative state and yep it could last for years and years and her mother's money that was left to her will go to pay for that. I'm just missing where this is such a horrible thing.
    mopar likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Really? Oh God, I am so hoping for this young guy here. Every eye movement is like YES!! So basically means nothing?
    If she has irreparable global brain damage and is in what may well be a vegetative state, than yes eye movements don't mean anything of value. Being in a vegetative state means she lack awareness of self and her surroundings but non-cognitive functions remain.

Yes but it also means that machines are not keeping her alive outside of how she is getting fed so if you cut her off you will have to resign yourself to her dying much like Terry Shiavo did. Not quite the same as just shutting the breathing machine down. I personally would have a harder time making that decision for a loved one than if they were brain dead.

Thread Information