Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post

Hospice caregivers are God's angels on Earth.
    Yes, they truly are.
    firebrat1229 and Annika like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm just not sure how BK being in a coma helps her "money grubbing family". Her money is going to be going to her care not to Bobby Brown or the rest of the Houston family. I had a friend whose brother was in a coma for 8 years before he died in a rehab facility and his family didn't have money. The difference is again this kid is not technically brain dead and I imagine that makes the decision harder for the family to let go even if they should.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    Reminds me of Michael Schumacher. He was in a coma for 6 months and is at home, in rehab now, his family hads build him an own rehab facility. Rumours have it that his whole contact to the world is that he sometimes starts to cry when he hears the voice of his wife. If that is true, he would be better off dead. I so hope that he has some kind of life and not only his existence.
    but i think schumacher always had brain activity? or at least it was pretty clear from quite early on that even if he was in a coma and had brain damage, there was brain activity and there would be a recovery, even if it probably won't ever be a complete recovery.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

‘Hoping For A Miracle:’ Bobbi Kristina Brown Shows ‘No Improvement’ Since Leaving Hospital For Rehab Center
    Bobbi Kristina Brown left the hospital last week after nearly two months under doctors’ care. But as RadarOnline.com reported, it’s far from a good sign: In fact, sources reveal, there’s been “no improvement” in her condition since the move to an Atlanta-area rehabilitation center.
    “There is no improvement in Bobbi Kristina’s health,” a source close to the situation told Radar. “She was moved from the hospital to the rehab place because of hospital policy.”
    The 22-year-old’s father, Bobby Brown, has been struggling to cope with the heartbreaking situation, the source revealed to Radar, and the rest of Bobbi Kirstina’s relatives are grief-stricken.
    PHOTOS: Drugs, Deaths & Secret Arrests: Bobbi Kristina’s 50 Most Shocking Moments, From Her Birth To Hospital Bedside
    “The whole family is really hoping for a miracle but it is bleak,” said the source.
    As Radar previously reported, Bobby and Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law, Pat Houston, were photographed removing gifts from the hospital.
    Sources tell Radar he is “devastated” over the looming decision whether to take his daughter off of life support.

Bobbi Kristina Brain Dead — ‘No Improvement’ In Her Condition & Family Is ‘Hoping For A Miracle’ | Radar Online
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Wonder how long they're going to hold out.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Wonder how long they're going to hold out.
    Til the $$ runs out?? (or gets low) ;(
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    but i think schumacher always had brain activity? or at least it was pretty clear from quite early on that even if he was in a coma and had brain damage, there was brain activity and there would be a recovery, even if it probably won't ever be a complete recovery.
    Some of his brain was out of his head, part of his skull was removed to relieve pressure, he was in a coma, then in an induced coma and did not wake up for several months after he went off coma-medication. There is not much information beyond that, his wife does not want any kind of media coverage. Understandable, but frustrating, he is like a removed cousin for alot germans, including me, we want to know how he is, no details, just so.
    Brookie likes this.

I think Bobby is in a no win situation. If he pulls the plug, they'll crucify him, and if he doesn't...same thing.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

I'd like to think if I had to make the decision on whether my child "lived" or died, i wouldn't give a flying shit what people might say about it , not because I'm above it, but because my heart would be broken and I'd be beside myself.

I can't think of a more life shattering position to be in and the only thing he is probably thinking about is what he'd give to have his kid back.

A young guy from my country had a terrible accident a month ago on the coconut island where I live now. I visit him frequently, mostly for the parents that have been here since a month now, haven't left his room since and don't know anybody here.
    He is in a sort of semi coma where his eyes are fixing on you and you kinda feel he sees you, he moves his arms a lot but he doesn't respond, like 'open your month' or 'bat your eyes'.
    He is alive, there is some sort of brain function, How how how can you not have hope? I didn't know him before the accident and I have only seen him a couple of times and even I have hope,

I believe Bobby feels the same and just hopes...

Stories like this man who was in a vegetative state for 12 years, then awoke, drives these families too.

Trapped In His Body For 12 Years, A Man Breaks Free : Shots - Health News : NPR
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I'd like to think if I had to make the decision on whether my child "lived" or died, i wouldn't give a flying shit what people might say about it , not because I'm above it, but because my heart would be broken and I'd be beside myself.

I can't think of a more life shattering position to be in and the only thing he is probably thinking about is what he'd give to have his kid back.
    Seriously. How can anyone imagine public opinion would be a real factor in someone's decision on whether to pull the plug on their own child? Not everything with celebrities is about money or image. In the end, they are just humans, struggling with feelings of grief, fear and helplessness in the face of cruel circumstances, as anybody else would.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Stories like this man who was in a vegetative state for 12 years, then awoke, drives these families too.

Trapped In His Body For 12 Years, A Man Breaks Free : Shots - Health News : NPR
    Wow, poor guy. Hell right here on earth.
    Brookie likes this.

Gold Member

I think what people don't realize is that the man or woman who wakes up from a coma is not the one who went in. Personality, memory and physical control is affected.
    Brookie and holly like this.

Elite Member

Update: Bobby says BK "is wake" and "watching him". Cissy Houston says she has global brain damage and is unresponsive.

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) - Bobbi Kristina Brown's grandmother, Cissy Houston, says the 22-year-old has irreversible global brain damage and is completely unresponsive, reported TMZ.
    Houston made the statement on Monday and after former son-in-law, Bobby Brown, told concert goers that "Bobbi is awake" and that "she is watching me."
    The crowd on Saturday at the Verizon Theater in Dallas, Texas screamed after the remark.
    "I have just returned from visiting my granddaughter Bobbi Kristina in the hospital and while she is no longer in a medically induced coma she has a tracheotomy and according to the doctors she has global and irreversible brain damage and remains unresponsive," Cissy Houston told TMZ.
    Bobbi Kristina Brown e was found face down and unresponsive in a tub at her Georgia home on Jan. 31.
    Bobby Brown's family has said she's "fighting for her life."
    Bobbi Kristina is the only daughter of Brown and the late Whitney Houston.
    Bobbi Kristina Brown was moved to an undisclosed location since being released last month from Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.
    Brown's attorney, Christopher Brown, declined to comment.
    With the Associated Press

Cissy Houston refutes Bobby Brown's claims about daughter - New York News
    Brookie likes this.

Thread Information