Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

I'm going with BK too as she isn't technically brain dead.
    sputnik and Linne like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm going with BK too as she isn't technically brain dead.

yeah, isn't that jahi mcmath girl actually DEAD for real, like decomposing slowly? i saw a site that was showing parts of her body that were turning black. yikes! at least bobbi kristina is having seizures, well that's not 'good' good, but shows somtehing in her brain is firing. she's kinda like terri schiavo now i guess? vegetative? maybe worse cuz she needs the trach.
    snoopqueen likes this.

It’s Time: Bobbi Kristina Leaving Hospital For Rehab Facility At Doctors’ Orders
    Bobbi Kristina Brown is leaving the hospital after two months under doctors’ care — but it’s not a positive sign. The 22-year-old remains in a coma, and RadarOnline.com has learned that she is being moved to a new rehab facility due to “hospital policy.”
    The source claimed, “The hospital can only hold you for so long and that you have to be moved to rehab or hospice at this point.”
    Entertainment Tonight broke the news that the 22-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston was being transferred from the Emory University Hospital to an undisclosed rehab facility in Atlanta, with a source saying, “The family is hoping for improvements in Bobbi Kristina’s condition, but she remains in a coma.”

They also reported that the family plans to remove the breathing tube from her throat soon to see if and how Bobbi Kristina responds. Previous attempts to do so were unsuccessful.
    While the Brown and Houston families have held out hope for her recovery, the source told Radar that her condition remains unchanged.
    “She is not being rehabbed, she is being moved due to hospital policy,” the source insisted.
    Story developing.

Bobbi Kristina Life Support — Hospital Policy Forcing Her To Move To Rehab Facility | Radar Online

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Ok, losing hope here. A medically induced coma to help the brain recover is one thing. Or even a coma brought on by trauma that resolves in a few weeks or short months. But farming her off to long term facility is bleak.

They are now waiting on one of those miracles that happens on LifeTime.

I think this is grotesque. Let her go.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Elite Member

That poor child and her family. I keep pulling for a miracle but its looking so bleak now...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

It was looking bleak from day one but not for this fame-hungry, money-grabbing family. Where there is $$$$$$$$, there is hope.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

What is "bleak"? Is it like being fake or false?

The first time I heard this story, I knew she would not recover. The machines are keeping her alive. She's dead.
    rollo and Callalily like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Reminds me of Michael Schumacher. He was in a coma for 6 months and is at home, in rehab now, his family hads build him an own rehab facility. Rumours have it that his whole contact to the world is that he sometimes starts to cry when he hears the voice of his wife. If that is true, he would be better off dead. I so hope that he has some kind of life and not only his existence.

Shit like this is the reason why I've told everyone in my immediate family to let my ass go if I was in a state like this. Just give me a big fuckin' dose of painkillers and let me slip. Under any circumstances do I want to be plugged up to any life support or be kept in this state. Mr. Honeythorn is under instruction to pull that plug and send my body back home to Santa Monica.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Shit like this is the reason why I've told everyone in my immediate family to let my ass go if I was in a state like this. Just give me a big fuckin' dose of painkillers and let me slip. Under any circumstances do I want to be plugged up to any life support or be kept in this state. Mr. Honeythorn is under instruction to pull that plug and send my body back home to Santa Monica.
    You may want to get a DNR legal letter. Makes it easier for your legal guardian. I'm the same as you. No way in hell I'd want to be kept on life support whilst I'm a vegetable, or if I'm suffering in some way. I've seen others on life support, and in no way was it life support. It was just a slow eventual death. Not worth it.

My Mom was in a coma after her last stroke and we made the decision to stop all treatment. She was just given comfort care in hospice. I'll never forget the day that she was taken to the facility. The head nurse told us that she was probably going to pass away after about 2 days based upon her condition. She lasted 3 weeks on just daily drops of morphine. They were the longest 3 weeks of our lives.
    Callalily likes this.

Elite Member

It's true, they are a money-grubbing good for nothing bunch but this is Bobby's child and Cissy's grandchild on life support, I'm sure they really were hoping for a miracle. In Bobby's mind the money will probably be a nice substitute though.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I'm sorry, ShimmeringGlow.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I'm sorry, ShimmeringGlow.
    Aww...thanks. We learned a lot from the experience. When she got there, there were 2 friends of the family there. We even ran into one of the paramedics that had transported her to the hospital on numerous occasions. He was there with his grandfather. The world can be very small when you feel like you're all alone.

Hospice caregivers are God's angels on Earth.

Thread Information