Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

I listen to that free music channel that comes with the cable, and on the 80 Music Choice channel they play Bobby Brown daily, and his songs were catchy. I had forgotten he was a singer.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Ugh, I hated him and his music. That fucking song My Prerogative pissed me off.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I loved Bobby Brown's songs as a teenager. Especially Tender-roni!! Now, I feel old.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by shellee View Post
    ugh, i hated him and his music. That fucking song my prerogative pissed me off.

vouch!

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i watched part of the interview on Extra. Nick was so drunk/high he couldn't stand up. If the situation wasn't so damned serious, i'd have laughed at him.
    I caught the first part on Dr Phil, was on my way out the door, but drunk or high, someone needed to smack that smirk right off his face, he was sooo enjoying the attention. And all that "oh mommy mommy, I miss Whitney, Krissy, sob sob boo hoo, you're famous Dr. Phil, like me I'm famous too" Ummm no dude you're not famous--hanger-on of famous people, ok I'll give you that, but it's pretty much over now so please slither back to obscurity where you belong, slug.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I loved Bobby B back in the day. Don't Be Cruel was my favorite.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I like Don't Be Cruel. I think I know 3 songs by him and I like them all. Love Tenderoni.

Those songs are all I know about him. I'm not well versed in his career, marriage, fatherhood or his current situation.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Does he have a career? He's certainly got impending fatherhood.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Ugh, I hated him and his music. That fucking song My Prerogative pissed me off.
    My first concert ever was New Edition at Madison Square Garden...I'm so ashamed....
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I caught the first part on Dr Phil, was on my way out the door, but drunk or high, someone needed to smack that smirk right off his face, he was sooo enjoying the attention. And all that "oh mommy mommy, I miss Whitney, Krissy, sob sob boo hoo, you're famous Dr. Phil, like me I'm famous too" Ummm no dude you're not famous--hanger-on of famous people, ok I'll give you that, but it's pretty much over now so please slither back to obscurity where you belong, slug.
    I watched this today on Youtube. That was a total ratings ploy...there is no way any credible doctor would have had that broadcast. If Dr Phil was really interested in helping him, he would have done it behind the scenes w/out the cameras. Reminds me of when Britney was on the 5150 hold and Dr Phil tried to get to her and was shot down.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    My first concert ever was New Edition at Madison Square Garden...I'm so ashamed....
    My first concert was New Edition too!!!
    dksnj likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I watched this today on Youtube. That was a total ratings ploy...there is no way any credible doctor would have had that broadcast. If Dr Phil was really interested in helping him, he would have done it behind the scenes w/out the cameras. Reminds me of when Britney was on the 5150 hold and Dr Phil tried to get to her and was shot down.
    Oh hell yeah, it's Dr. Phil so of course it's a ratings ploy. I'm not defending him, but he does send people to rehab on his dime so it's more than the attentionfamewhore Gordon would get anywhere else. And he still behaved like a pathetic me-me-me excuse for a human being. I can't blame that on Phil, although I'm sure he was thrilled with the result.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bobbi Kristina Brown has been in a medically induced coma at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta since Jan. 31.

A source told “Extra” on Friday that Bobbi Kristina’s condition remains the same.

Although she remains hospitalized, Dr. Sasan Yadegar, Neurosurgical Director with Dignity Health Northridge Hospital and Trauma Center, tells ExtraTV.com that

her family should be hopeful.

Dr. Yadegar, who has never treated Bobbi Kristina, said in his experience, it can take patients three to six months to wake up after an anoxic brain injury (global

lack of oxygen to the brain).

Age is also on her side. Yadegar explained that someone in their early twenties has a better chance at making a recovery than an older person.

He also detailed the recovery process for patients like Bobbi Kristina.
    Learn more about it here.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Health Update: Any Change In Her Condition? | ExtraTV.com

Elite Member

Well that sounds somewhat hopeful. Praying she pulls through ok.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

That child is clinically dead. If they didn't have the money insurance would have made the doctors be more blunt with the family!!
    SHELLEE, rollo and snoopqueen like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Thread Information