Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

I saw a story today reporting she was using heroine before the tub incident.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

BKB spent two years with Whitney's brother and SIL, it's too bad she had to go back to that living situation. Maybe if CPS had taken BKB away, Whitney might have cleaned up, and life would have been a bit better for this kid.

All the money in the world, and her life still sucks/ed. The kid should have been living the dream, not a continuous nightmare.
    dilligaf and snoopqueen like this.

Elite Member

Isn't Whitney's brother the one who introduced her to crack? I doubt being with him was much better (unless Whitney had more than one brother. I'm on my phone and searching is a pain)

Two brothers...Michael is the one that started Whitney on crack or coke, Gary is the brother BKB stayed with. All three of the Houston/Garland kids were addicts.
    mostroop and snoopqueen like this.

Elite Member

Thanks Wilson.
    Wilson likes this.

IMO she died on the day she drowned. There have been various reports about the length of time she was underwater.
    BelledeJour, snoopqueen and Angeli like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Damage to the vocal chords? They should be more worried about damage to the brain!

Well, prolonged intubation will cause tracheal stenosis (narrowing from scarring) and that can cause significant long term problems. Her brain activity is another separate issue...

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    thats not from a legit source that's just a bunch of speculation!!
    I saw BK state she didn't like Alicia on video, so it is/was a fact. As she and her father reconciled maybe she came to terms with her dislike, IDK.

True, LSA is a another gossip blog.

We need Grimm in this thread.
    ikmccall likes this.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Taken Out of Medically Induced Coma

by Wochit 0:45 mins
    Bobbi Kristina Brown has been under a medically induced coma since she was found unresponsive in her bathtub on Jan. 31 — until now. According to People, doctors at Atlanta’s Emory University Hospital plan to wean the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown off the medication that keeps her in the coma in hopes to get a sense of what Bobbi Kristina can do on her own.

https://screen.yahoo.com/bobbi-krist...143205644.html

Hmmmmmmm.......

What are the possible outcomes? Could she just be totally normal? Or are chances better that there will be nothing there?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

i've been following the boyfriend Nick on Twitter. He's trying to plead his case through twitter. If it wasn't so tragic it'd be funny.
    Wilson and snoopqueen like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I read she was convulsing so they put her back int o the coma....
    Jack I swear.

Just read she had seizures and was placed back into the coma:

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-...-seizures-coma
    by Steve Helling and Melody Chiu
    02/25/2015 AT 08:25 PM EST

Bobbi Kristina Brown was taken out of a medically induced coma, but she did not have the response her family had been praying for.

"She was taken off the drugs, but she began having violent seizures," a family source says. "She is being put back into a coma."

The daughter of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston has been kept in a medically induced coma since Jan. 31 after being found unresponsive in her bathtub.

"Bobby is beside himself," adds the source of this latest development.

Bobbi Kristina, 21, has remained on life support for the past few weeks. Before the most recent development, Dr. Subhashini Ramesh, a professor of NeuroCritical Care at Georgia Regents University, explained the reasons someone would be taken out of a medically induced coma: Either "the underlying problem has improved" or the doctors want to "get a sense of what the patient is able to do for themselves."

"This is a horrible setback. Everyone was hopeful that this was the sign that she'd turned the corner. We were so optimistic," the source tells PEOPLE. "Bobby is taking this so hard; he was sure this was going to be a good day. But please, everyone needs to pray for Krissi. I don't care what religion you are, or if you have no religion at all. Send your thoughts, your prayers, your well-wishes. Send everything you've got. Please."

And boyfriend Nick had a restraining order to keep police from serving a search warrant.... but will now drop it?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...ootage-2015252

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Drops Temporary Restraining Order Against Police to Protect Home Security Footage -- Details

The plot thickens. Bobbi Kristina Brown’s boyfriend Nick Gordon, who is under criminal investigation following Brown’s Jan. 31 hospitalization, had filed for a temporary restraining to keep authorities from attaining a search warrant to view footage on his Dropcam, a personal, in-home security camera, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. According to documents obtained by the site, the restraining order also sought to keep the company which owns Dropcam, Nest Labs, from complying with the search warrant. After Gordon’s lawyers Joe S. Habachy and Randall M. Kessler filed the documents, however, a new statement to Us Weekly reveals that Gordon has since changed his mind, in an effort to comply with the police investigation.

“To protect his client's interests, Mr. Habachy filed the Temporary Restraining Order. However, Mr. Gordon has since elected to dismiss the claim in an effort to help Roswell PD speed up their investigation,” the statement to Us reads.

In the initial filing, Gordon’s lawyer claimed that “The Search Warrant violates the Fourth Amendment in that it is overly broad and seeks private data ‘without limitation,’ and fails to narrowly limit the scope of the data sought by date or other characteristics.” The decision to seek a temporary restraining order came after Gordon received notice from Nest Labs that it had “received ‘legal process’ for data and documents related to the account and that it intended to comply.”

As previously reported, Gordon, 19, has been banned by the Brown family and unable to visit Bobbi in the hospital, where she’s been in an induced coma for almost a month. In a statement released to Us, Bobby Brown’s lawyers denied the two were ever married. "We are currently investigating the events that led to the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina," Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen LLC said in a statement on Feb. 3. "To correct earlier reports, Bobbi Kristina is not and has never been married to Nick Gordon."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Am I the only one who had no idea that you can take out a restraining order against the police? That's handy to know, in case I ever want to turn to a life of crime.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

I can't believe that a restraining order was even granted. I guess he has had enough time now to clear the house of anything incriminating.
    Cinnamon*Girl likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Thread Information