Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

That's ok, I didn't realize that it always said that. When I'm on my phone only parts of thread titles come up, and when I went on my computer I saw it said revived and thought she woke up.
    eeyore0101 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

You can change the title. I believe you need to go to advanced mode.

Its probably too late to edit it. Our editing ability expires in like a day, maybe two. A mod would have to edit it now.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I can change it, I'll do that now.
    Bombshell and greysfang like this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

^^^^
    can you change it to "revived"?

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

for 1 Million dollars.........

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

Is is ok to post a link from another blog? If not just let me know, tnx!

Why does bobbi kristina hate alica ?

On a side note, initially I gave Bobby more credit but as earlier mentioned, I hope he is not going down the path of Jahi McMath's parents...

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    I can change it, I'll do that now.
    Great thanks! My title stopped making sense after all the info emerged. Not that making sense is ever really my strong point anyway.
    sprynkles likes this.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Bobbi Kristina Brown Undergoes Tracheotomy, Condition 'Still Critical'

BY KATHY EHRICH DOWD @kathyehrichdowd 02/19/2015 AT 11:55 AM EST
    After nearly two weeks with little change in her condition, doctors performed a tracheotomy on Bobbi Kristina Brown this week to rearrange her breathing tube in what a family source calls a "normal procedure."

"The tracheotomy is a different place for the tube to go," the family source tells PEOPLE. "Everything else remains the same. It's a waiting game. The family is hoping and waiting."

The source says the procedure does not indicate a change in status.

"It's a normal procedure to have the tracheotomy because if you have a breathing tube down there for a long time, it can cause an infection," said the source.

"She is still critical and we don't know what the outcome will be," the source added. "No one is giving up on this kid."

Brown, 21, has been hospitalized since she was found unresponsive in her bathtub on Jan. 31. This past weekend, a source told PEOPLE her condition remains grim as family including father Bobby Brown and grandmother Cissy Houston keep a bedside vigil.

A second family source also confirmed to PEOPLE Thursday that Bobbi Kristina's condition "hasn't changed" – although the procedure has made an impact on her loved ones.

"There's a medical reason behind [the tracheotomy], but it's making things clear to everyone how serious this is," says the source. "Even if she wakes up, there's a possibility that this could do some damage to her vocal chords, I hear."

"This is happening because there are no other options," the source added. "If there was another way, Bobby would do it."

RadarOnline.com was the first to report the tracheotomy news.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Undergoes Tracheotomy, Condition 'Still Critical' : People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Damage to the vocal chords? They should be more worried about damage to the brain!
    JazzyGirl, Angeli, Annika and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    Is is ok to post a link from another blog? If not just let me know, tnx!

Why does bobbi kristina hate alica ?

On a side note, initially I gave Bobby more credit but as earlier mentioned, I hope he is not going down the path of Jahi McMath's parents...
    thats not from a legit source that's just a bunch of speculation!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I have no idea what this girls actual medical condition is, brain dead or not, but I have seen someone very close to me who was on a ventilator and couldn't breathe without it get a trach and then in a few days improve enough to be able to breathe on their own without the ventilator at all, and from there improve to live completely normally. It's my understanding from that experience that after about 10 days on a vent the trach is a must, because the tube down the throat does do damage. But just because someone needs a ventilator to breathe doesn't mean they can't get better. Again, I don't know about her particular case or condition.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

There's a number of problems that can develop from being on a vent for an extended period, mainly pneumonia. The vent can also permanently damage the lungs or cause oxygen toxicity.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I have no idea what this girls actual medical condition is, brain dead or not, but I have seen someone very close to me who was on a ventilator and couldn't breathe without it get a trach and then in a few days improve enough to be able to breathe on their own without the ventilator at all, and from there improve to live completely normally. It's my understanding from that experience that after about 10 days on a vent the trach is a must, because the tube down the throat does do damage. But just because someone needs a ventilator to breathe doesn't mean they can't get better. Again, I don't know about her particular case or condition.
    This. I worked with brain injured patient's years ago and it is too soon to give up on this girl unless docs are saying there is no brain activity or scans show significant brain damage. Even then I've seen miracles but I wouldn't hold out for one. Being on life support is not a death sentence.

Thread Information