Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

I didn't think the story about them taking her off life support on the anniversary was true. I know it's been longer than 8 days, but there have been numerous reports that Bobby had a relative come out of a coma after 8 days. I'm guessing he's going to give her a bit more time to "come out of it", even though if she does, there's probably not going to be anything there.

I know one of Whitney's relatives has a restraining order on Nick Gordon, but there haven't been such claims from the Brown family. Since Bobby seems to be the one in charge (next of kin), it appears that he was correct and there was no wedding between Nick and Bobbie Kristina or Nick would be calling the shots, no?

Such a sad, needless tragedy.

Silver Member

I wonder what the cable guy had to say re: Gordon, the friend, their behavior, also who called the cable company, and when? I know I've had to make appointments days in advance, but it seems like Nick wanted someone else to find Bobbi (having a friend over, disappearing when the cable guy showed up). Injuries on her mouth? Could her mouth have been duct taped? I think the friend is involved, I can't comprehend how Nick could just go missing for period of time IN A TOWNHOUSE. Also, 9AM is a little early to be hanging out playing video games. I'm guessing most of mornings, all three sleep past 9AM.
    Belt Up, holly, snoopqueen and 2 others like this.

Silver Member

I'm guessing they are keeping her on life support while they hammer out the details of the funeral and her will. Bobby was furious and stormed out of Whitney's funeral when he couldn't bring all of his children in, so we can bet as her next of kin, they are making an iron clad funeral arrangement and distribution of assets before she dies, so they can appear united at the funeral.

Possibly they are looking into the validity of her marriage and possibly even pressing charges.

It breaks my heart to read about her childhood. It must have been so difficult for her with both parents being substance abusers and having money but not a proper home foundation.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Silver Member

I read he was able to bring all his children, it is just that they only had room for him in the front row. Were I Krissy I would have been disappointed he made it about himself. In fact, it was thoughtful to place him in the front with his daughter. JMO. I do sympathize with all he and the Houston's are suffering right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    They're not married, what does he stand to gain from killing her? Did she make a will leaving everything to him?

Rumors are she kicked him out and friends said she was moving on. I think it is a case of domestic violence that got out of hand, he was no longer living at her townhouse. 'If I can't have her no one else will'. It seems the earlier blind item may have had some truth to it.

^^I think you're right, Snoopqueen. I hope they are able to pin something on the horrible "boyfriend"/husband/whatever the fuck he is, because I really don't buy it that she just happened to OD in a bathtub and wind up facedown like her Mom. Maybe I just don't want the poor kid to have died that way, but he just has such a bad vibe to him and the whole thing smells.

I glanced at news headlines about her last night and saw that the Houston family says she is improving, has opened her eyes etc., and that TMZ says her organs are failing and she is basically dying.

Who knows what to believe, since it seems her whole family is one big nest of liars.
    Angeli and snoopqueen like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

There is a very long interview here with an ex boyfriend:

Bobbi Kristina was 'high on Xanax and suicidal', ex-boyfriend claims | Daily Mail Online
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I love to take bathes, but not at 9am whilst high on xanax. Something seems off. The drug dealer friend and boyfriend/fake husband seem off being at the house at that hour to play video games. Like someone else mentioned in this thread, people of this type aren't probably up that early to play video games. Unless they've been on drugs all night. Then that recent tattoo her boyfriend/fake husband got of her name on his arm, as opposed to being by her side at the hospital?
    Belt Up, Bluebonnet and snoopqueen like this.

This poor child is still on life support?
    snoopqueen likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

Well overdosing on Xanax is certainly a possibility given her problems with drugs, depression/grief but what is a little odd is that she seemed to happy and 'up' in her last tweets earlier that morning. Who knows, moods can change swiftly, but I just don't think highly of Nick. Anyway, I still feel quite sorry for BK, it would have taken a strong personality, sense of self and better judgment to escape the crippling upbringing compounded by the loss of her mother. What I thought was important in the article was that this ex-bf emphasized how much her father's essential abandonment affected her. I think people are giving him too much credit. Sure, he is stepping up to the plate now but where was he all these years??? I do hope if she still has incredibly low brain activity that they let her go peacefully but I can understand a parent having difficulty with this decision.

Yes, I agree. Where was he? With his new wife and family while Bobbi Kristina was still young and foolish.
    snoopqueen and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member

Exactly!

Plus, apparently BK hated Alicia, the new wife, because she was reportedly one of the women he was cheating on Whitney with and spending Whitney's money on before the divorce.

Also Rollo, I found it interesting that Zach paused for so long before he answered whether he thought Nick was involved or not...telling to a certain degree.
    rollo likes this.

But why does it say revived in the thread title?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    Exactly!

Plus, apparently BK hated Alicia, the new wife, because she was reportedly one of the women he was cheating on Whitney with and spending Whitney's money on before the divorce.
    Do you have a link to an article or site where you seen this...cause I'd like to read it!!
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Silver Member

Lipstick alley, it has a seperate thread, will try to find link later!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    But why does it say revived in the thread title?
    I did it that way because when the news came out, all the info that was available was that she was found in the bathtub and revived by paramedics, before all this other stuff came out. I will try and change it. I can do that, right?

Edited to add: Yeah, I don't think I can change it. Sorry!
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Thread Information