Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree833Likes

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unconscious in Bathtub

Why was there blood to clean up?
    Wilson likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hot mess.

Wonder how long it will be before some asshole leaks (sells) pictures of her hooked up in the ICU to the press.

Elite Member

This is getting as crazy as the Anna Nicole Smith saga. So tragic.
    Let me get this Nick guy straight, Whitney "adopted" him but not legally and left him nothing he supposedl falls for Bobbi Kristina and now this. Only way it's more suspicious if it had been on her 30th birthday when she gains more inheritance.

They're not married, what does he stand to gain from killing her? Did she make a will leaving everything to him?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Who is this daily mail beyotch that they were supposedly holed up with? WTF is that shit about??

A couple of pill heads have run through all the docs in the L.A. area so might as well hoof it to the UK? Oxy for everyone! I know the daily mail is full of ignoramuses, but oxycodone is nothing but generic Percocet. It's not just for cancer patients. It probably wouldn't touch most cancer pain, in fact. But a couple of pill junkies could probably go through a bottle in about 2-3 days and have a nice little party, depending on their tolerance levels.

I don't know how tight with the pain meds they are in the UK, but if it's anything like they are getting here, he should consider himself lucky if he scored a bottle anyway, if he did so legally.

Okay, anal-retentive rant over. It's not like I should expect common sense from an idiot dm sensationalist
    NickiDrea, witchcurlgirl and Nevan like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bobbi Kristina

Life Support Withdrawn Tomorrow

Anniversary of Whitney's Death

2/10/2015 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive Details

Bobbi Kristina will be taken off life support tomorrow ... on the 3rd anniversary of Whitney Houston's death ... TMZ has learned.
    Brown family sources tell us Bobby has finally made the decision, realizing there is no hope for his 21-year-old daughter to recover.
    A source connected with Houston's family told TMZ on Sunday ... Cissy Houston, Whitney's mom, also wanted life support pulled on the anniversary to "bond mother and daughter for eternity." We have not confirmed this, but the NY Post ran the story this AM.
    Members of the Brown family are extremely emotional, sobbing over the decision but realizing it's the right thing to do.

TMZ broke the story ... police have launched a criminal investigation because Bobbi Kristina had injuries on her body when she was rushed to the hospital and we're told the target of the investigation is her boyfriend, Nick Gordon.

Read more: Bobbi Kristina -- Life Support Withdrawn Tomorrow ... Anniversary of Whitney's Death | TMZ.com

Damn shame. I feel for Bobby, even if he was a shitty parent he must be in a world of pain.

I was sure it will happen exactly like this..poor,poor girl..
    sputnik and Cinnamon*Girl like this.

Just because they remove her from life support tomorrow doesn't necessarily mean she will pass tomorrow. It's still an otherwise prime 21yo body and it may take some time.
    sluce and JazzyGirl like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Damn shame. I feel for Bobby, even if he was a shitty parent he must be in a world of pain.
    I agree, in the end it is still his child he's losing.
    Wilson likes this.

Update from TMZ:
    10:25 AM PT -- A lawyer for Bobby Brown just issued a statement, saying there is no truth to the story that Bobbi Kristina will be taken off life support tomorrow. As we reported, members of the Brown family informed us that was indeed the case. But the lawyer, Christopher Brown, says it's not so.

Bobby may have a mess of problems, but I never doubted that he loved his kids like mad.

And in his defense, I don't believe he ever did drugs with BKB, unlike Whitney. I would bet anything that she started BKB on the coke to slim her down.
    sputnik, *DIVA! and garysgirl1999 like this.

^ Damn that's fucked up, sad thing is I have absolutely no trouble believing it.
    Wilson likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

What a shame and a waste. As a parent this is just so sad to hear.
    Wilson likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I didn't think the story about them taking her off life support on the anniversary was true. I know it's been longer than 8 days, but there have been numerous reports that Bobby had a relative come out of a coma after 8 days. I'm guessing he's going to give her a bit more time to "come out of it", even though if she does, there's probably not going to be anything there.

I know one of Whitney's relatives has a restraining order on Nick Gordon, but there haven't been such claims from the Brown family. Since Bobby seems to be the one in charge (next of kin), it appears that he was correct and there was no wedding between Nick and Bobbie Kristina or Nick would be calling the shots, no?

Such a sad, needless tragedy.

Thread Information