Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bob Irwin, Steve Irwin's father resigns the Irwin Family zoo

Geez, poor guy STARTED this zoo and HE had to leave? That sucks.

Wow, that's pretty shitty for him. Like you say Lynnie he started the zoo. I've lost alot of respect for Terri also.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

A*O

[dances around singing] told ya she's a bitchy bitch! told ya she's a bitch bitch!.......

YouTube - Kyles mom is a big fat bitch
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^^ It's Heather Mills #2. Maybe you should get a Terri avatar A*O
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

A*O

Good idea - I'll go and find something suitable.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I didn't want to think she's a total bitch, but I guess there's no denying it. It makes me wonder about Steve Irwin too.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Good idea - I'll go and find something suitable.
    Great job

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    I've pretty much lost any ounce of sympathy I had for her.
    I know, I absolutely agree with you. And if anyone should stay it should be the man who founded the damn place to begin with.

The elder Irwin was reportedly upset with Terri Irwin over treatment of staff, management of Wildlife Warriors and the commercial direction of the world-famous attraction.
    He cares about all that, but he's not upset that she famewhores his grandkids out?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

BOB Irwin, father of Crocodile Hunter Steve, has snubbed his daughter-in-law Terri in a heartfelt resignation letter, saying he has quit Australia Zoo to "keep his son's dream alive".
    Mr Irwin told of his "difficult decision" in leaving the conservation and tourism icon that he helped build over 36 years.
    This follows claims by zoo staff and volunteers of an ongoing feud with Terri over treatment of staff, management of Wildlife Warriors and the commercial direction of the world-famous attraction.
    Mr Irwin provided his statement exclusively to the The Sunday Mail yesterday, angry that zoo management had refused to make it public on Friday and had instead sent out words "that were not his".
    In the 300-word letter, he talks of his desire to continue "Steve's dream" at a new property near Kingaroy.
    He thanks zoo staff, animal hospital workers, Wildlife Warriors and "all Steve's friends out there", but makes no reference to Terri or her contribution to his late son's conservation empire and the raising of his grandchildren Bindi and Bob.
    Mr Irwin pays tribute to his son, who died after a stingray barb pierced his heart as he filmed a documentary off north Queensland in September 2006.
    "You may rest assured that Judy (his partner) and I will continue with Steve's dream, with the passion and commitment he would expect," he writes.
    "Steve's ultimate passion, even from a young boy, was always for the conservation of Australian wildlife and its habitat. When Judy and I move to our new property we intend to carry on with wildlife rehabilitation and conservation projects."
    Terri, zoo director Wes Mannion and family manager John Stainton refused to comment on claims of a family rift.
    The official statement from the zoo on Friday contains none of the words Mr Irwin wanted to convey.
    It reads: "Bob is a gentleman of retirement age and we fully support and love him dearly. He has been through so much grief with the loss of his first wife Lyn and only son. These rumours (of a rift) need to end in respect to the Irwin family."
    Mr Irwin said he had stepped down from his role as manager of the Ironbark Station wildlife sanctuary and koala research centre, near Crows Nest west of Brisbane, as well as his duties at Australia Zoo.
    "In late 1999, Steve and I discussed important projects that were to take place at Ironbark Station. These projects have been completed with the wonderful assistance from staff and our 'wildlife caring' friends," he said.
    Rumours of an Irwin family feud have been circulating since January and volunteers and a disgruntled employee recently claimed staff were upset that Bob had been banned from the zoo after an argument with Terri.
    The attraction is very much a family business, with Bob's son-in-law Frank Muscillo the zoo manager.
    Meanwhile Terri Irwin and Australia Zoo could face a tax probe in the wake of multi-million dollar civil lawsuits against them.
    Australian Taxation Office officials were spotted sitting in on preliminary hearings at the Victorian County Court last week.
    Documents before the court allege Terri Irwin's accountant advised her to enter into a transaction involving an offshore bank.
    Terri and the Australia Zoo are being sued for $2.5 million by debt collection agency Alyssa Treasury Services Ltd.
    Terri has denied being knowingly involved in any illegitimate activity.
    She maintains she knows nothing about the matters which prompted the civil lawsuit.
    Her lawyers argued in Victoria's County Court the highly complex case should be moved to Queensland.
    Judge Kennedy has reserved her decision until Friday.

Bob Irwin retires from Australia Zoo | The Courier-Mail

Interesting... wonder what the argument was about.. should be interesting to see what Bob can do with a Kingaroy property.. i used to live there ... the land is shocking.. its basically all red dirt and ants. Not to mention that its full of teenagers who have nothing better to do than to drink and take drugs and get pregnant.. its literally a shithole.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Poor old buggar. He cant match it with an American business woman. She has dollar signs flashing in her eyes and commercial enterprises making her cash register go ka ching. Silly old farts doddering around talking about "animal protection and what would Steve say", dont make for good business. Out on his frizzled up old ear.
    Jack I swear.

This is so sad. Terri has turned into such an egomaniac. Imagine pushing your late husband's father out of the picture, banning him from the zoo and then editing a statement he made about his resignation. Betch! Betch! Betch!!
    ssabmud

Gold Member

She needs to give up the zoo to someone who actually does understand how to run it. Bring back Steve's Dad! If she's inching him out, this is totally ridiculous! What a drama! Just get along with your in-laws and let them HELP you rather than push them away! Of course, we all know when major money's involved this can often be impossible to do.

Holy shit, doesn't she understand Steve wouldn't ever want his dad to leave, or his kids to be famewhores?

(Unless Steve Irwin was a bigger dick than we all thought. And I love Steve, so don't destroy my illusions. lol.)
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information