Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bob Geldof is "SATAN" and is only interested in Tiger Lily's inheritance, says granny

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    What do you guys think about the auto-erotic asphyxiation vs. intentional suicide issue?
    Since chilly isn't here, I googled this ... yowza.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yeah I always thought it was suicide. He was really emotionally messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Wasn't she the one that started the whole erotic hanging theory?
    Hmmm this is all making sense now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I was a huge INXS fan back in the 80's and I continued to follow the band, especially Michael's life upon his sudden death in 1997.

Paula Yates was a selfish mess, and when she died, I thought it was honorable that Geldorf took in Tiger immediately w/o hesitation. And I very well remember Michael's father speaking fondly of Geldorf and saying that he thought Tiger was better off being raised with her sisters and he had hoped to just have visits with her when he could. So Michael's own father agreed to Bob having Tiger from the get go.

With Paula's genes in her older daughters, are we surprised at their behavior and need for attention? Bob is not perfect, but I think he has a lot on his plate and is trying to do the best for his family, including Tiger. And lets not forget, Tiger is his ex-wife's child with her lover and he has raised and loved this child better than Paula would had if she were still alive.

I think its wonderful that Bob took on the raising of Tigerlily. Very few men could do that given the circumstances. Tigerlily had a right to be raised with her sisters & to grow up knowing what a family is. I do, however, also think that the courts should have made allowances for Tigerlily to have set time each year to get to know her dad's family.

I read the Brit gossip columns and haven't much about the Geldof girls, save for the oldest one (Peaches?) but nothing very scandalous. I remember she wrote a column in one of the newspapers imploring celebrities not to give their kids stupid names and it was pretty funny.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Both his daughters have been going to nightclubs and getting high on drugs and booze since they were 14.
    He can't control them. This will be Tiger Lily in 5 years time unless something is done.
    I agree that what Bob did in the PAST was very honorable. But things and circumstances change.
    I really don't think this is a good environment for Tiger Lily NOW.
    Hutchens family seem to be the more stable ones at the moment.

I think Tiger Lily is more at risk in this environment that Geldoffs kids as they have only lost their mother to suicide. ( that is bad enough)
    But Tiger Lily lost BOTH her parents to suicide and if you add all this out of control unstable behaviour by her siblings into the mix, it might be best if she was with her grandma.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

I remember reading an article about Michael Hutchence not long before he died, and he was describing Bob Geldof as Satan at that point because Bob wouldn't let Paula have more access to her kids, particularly to travel to Australia.
    I also read a Vanity Fair article not long after Paula died, mainly it was about Bob's temper and control issues, he was somewhat controlling and verbally abusive which is why she left him. Who the hell knows what's going on there...
    Bob probably did the right thing by embracing Tiger as part of the family when she was a bub, I guess when she starts getting attention from the media and the paps we'll hear something from her.
    I also read somewhere that Michael's mum was a loony woman but I don't know if anyone can shed any light there?

This is something I take great issue with. I get really annoyed with I hear people talk about how wonderful some musician is and how they were so great, etc. They they commit suicide, or accidentally OD, whatever the case may be. If they had a child bottom line they were not such a great person. If they cared more about getting high than they did about caring for their own child and being around for their own child then they were completely selfish and in my opinion a big asshole.

I'm not saying Bob Geldof was is the best person out there, however from all accounts he has at least attempted to give this child a life and a family to grow up with, something he certainly did not have to do given the situation with Paula Yates. Maybe he is controlling, I'd rather take a controlling father who at least cares for you rather than two selfish and stupid parents who take drugs and off themselves.

Maybe that's harsh to say, but it's the truth. I feel the exact same way about Kurt Cobain. Yes, he was a great musician but was a selfish prick for killing himself when he had a baby.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I like the name Tiger Lily too, reminds me of the little Indian girl in Peter Pan!
    Totally, it's one of my favorite fairy tale names.

This is ridiculous! The only person who will get her inheritence when she's 18 is TIGER LILY!

Hit By Ban Bus!

what's with the tiger lily name??? were they high when they named this child after watching peter pan.

I am a Michael fan and have always seen/read that his family is normal and are nice people. I think that is terrible to keep her from the Hutchence family.

This is something I take great issue with. I get really annoyed with I hear people talk about how wonderful some musician is and how they were so great, etc. They they commit suicide, or accidentally OD, whatever the case may be. If they had a child bottom line they were not such a great person. If they cared more about getting high than they did about caring for their own child and being around for their own child then they were completely selfish and in my opinion a big asshole.

I'm not saying Bob Geldof was is the best person out there, however from all accounts he has at least attempted to give this child a life and a family to grow up with, something he certainly did not have to do given the situation with Paula Yates. Maybe he is controlling, I'd rather take a controlling father who at least cares for you rather than two selfish and stupid parents who take drugs and off themselves.

Maybe that's harsh to say, but it's the truth. I feel the exact same way about Kurt Cobain. Yes, he was a great musician but was a selfish prick for killing himself when he had a baby.
    THANK YOU.

WTF is this old biddy? She should thank him for taking her GD in and giving her a home - most men wouldn't have done that.

And what kind of mother was SHE, Michael Hutchence was pretty messed up, so who is she to throw stones??

Shut up, battleax.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Who names their kid Tiger Lily? Blech.

The same douchebag that asks to be buried in a white mink bikini

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information