Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

I dunno...he seems very angry and bitter like he's the wronged party here. But that may just be his personality, and he wants a clean break. Seems he gave her time to get her shit, and she didn't do it. He probably doesn't want any trace of her in the house when he gets back to Oklahoma.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Blake Shelton’s legal team has apparently contacted In Touchmagazine “demanding they retract their story about Shelton and [Cady] Groves carrying on an affair.” Part of the letter to In Touch reads “Mr. Shelton did not have a sexual relationship or affair of any nature whatsoever with Ms. Groves.”

Shelton claims Groves simply became “infatuated” with him. InTouchresponded in wonderful In Touchfashion, writing:

“Not only does In Touch magazine stand by its story but we have another exclusive about Blake and Miranda’s divorce in this week’s issue.”

New Photos Of Ben Affleck and His Ex-Nanny Might Prove Something!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

He cheated with her.
    He cheated on her.
    She cheated on him.
    Because he's a hypocrite,
    dude could not abide.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I wonder if he thinks the baby is not his...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Blake Shelton’s Alleged Mistress Speaks Out: 7 Things To Know About Cady Groves

By Telisa Carter on August 4, 2015 6:19 pm

By Telisa Carter

1. She Does Not Deny The Affair

Although Blake has never commented on his relationship with Cady, she had a lot to say about it, and didn’t even try to deny it. “Their marriage was over a long time ago. If people knew what really happened, the world would explode,” she said. Friends also said she divulged details about being with Blake, “She told us that she had sex with him and said they did that for at least a year. Blake broke her heart.” While she is coming forward now, she said she lied because she wanted to protect him. “I don’t hate him, he is an amazing person. I know Blake–not Blake Shelton, the person who drinks and puts on a show–but the real Blake. After four years of being apart, I wouldn’t hurt him the way he hurt me. When you love someone, it doesn’t matter if they run over your heart with a truck and shoot you in the face– you forgive them. I want to lie to protect him,”

2. She Is “Taking the Bullets” For The Divorce

Following her string of tweets she also wrote, “Ignore the negativity in your life. Right now I’m taking bullets for other people and sometimes in life that’s where courage comes from.” She expanded on this to In Touch, stating, “This is too much, I’m going to have a nervous breakdown. Blake and Miranda are letting me take the bullets. It’s wrong.” Cady also revealed that she and Miranda had been friends since she (Cady) was 22.

3. Admits Blake Isn’t Talking to Her

Although she initially denied that the tweets were about Blake, in the interview she admitted they were aimed at him because he isn’t talking to her. “I tweeted because it was the only way for Blake to hear me. I want to talk to him. If I could be face-to-face with him… but he isn’t talking to me.”

4. She Is Heartbroken

In her new interview, Groves admitted that she still cares for Shelton and his divorce from Lambert caused her heartbreak all over again. “Since Miranda and Blake announced their divorce, the heartbreak I feel is as fresh as it was four years ago,” she said in the tell-all interview. She also wrote lovesick tweets following their divorce announcement on July 20, taking to her twitter on July 22 writing things like, “It’s sick that I experienced a once in a lifetime love-still as strong as the day it happened- & have been punished every single day since.” As well as, “I never quit loving you–you just ran,” “After all these years- it’s you. Always was: always will be.” Then on July 24adding, “You ever feel like you want one more chance when it wasn’t your mistake in the first place? Life dude.”

5. She Gushed Openly About Him

After working with (and apparently hooking up) with Blake, Groves had no problem talking about how much she would like to be with him. “Blake was a huge inspiration to me! He is an amazing guy. It’s just too bad he’s married. I love older men! I’m a petite 21-year-old and Blake is tall and 35. That’s called a perfect git where we’re from. I think (Blake) is very handsome, and as a couple we would look great. We even had photos taken together on set with his arms around me. Any girl would be lucky to have him. Miranda should consider herself lucky,” she said in 2012. Watch for Blake at a 1:32 in her music video for “This Little Girl.”

6. The Alleged Affair Began Months After His Marriage

After getting together with Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert acknowledged she had been with him while he was married to his first wife Kaynette Gern and coming full circle, it seems Shelton’s alleged affair with Groves began only three months after he married Lambert in 2011. According to Radar Online the whole thing began in August 2011, when Groves invited Shelton to make a cameo in her new music video, which he accepted. She even said in an interview the first thing they did on set was go to his trailer and get drunk together. He was 35 at the time and she was 22.

7. She’s From Oklahoma

Fans of Blake Shelton know that his home state is Oklahoma and he absolutely loves it there, and coincidentally Groves is also from Oklahoma. Having not known Shelton before talking to him via Twitter this was obviously a huge bond between the up and coming musician from Oklahoma and the huge star from the state.

http://www.fame10.com/entertainment/...t-cady-groves/

She should get together with Ben Affleck's nanny. It seems they have a lot in common.
    lindsaywhit, BrickHouse and sluce like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I like how she described him as a "perfect git" because that is also how I always thought of him. Maybe this word has a different meaning down south, though?
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    She should get together with Ben Affleck's nanny. It seems they have a lot in common.
    Bunny Boilers Anonymous? 15 Minutes of Infamy?

And would it be a support group or a Master's class?

Don't forget to invite Gavin and Gwen's nanny to the club.

Gwen Stefani Gavin Rossdale Divorce — Nanny Rumors Behind Split | Radar Online

If she starts giving interviews, or giving the tabs stories through 'sources', we will put her on the guest list

I remember this Cady girl. Blake tweeted to help promote a couple of songs of hers and I didn't like them when I listened. But she's very pop-country which was coming into fashion back then and I think she should have make an okay splash, but she didn't. So I tend to believe that Blame or Miranda blackballed her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I've never heard of her. And I'm not defending him in the least, but she does come across as more than a little desperate, and definitely stalkerish.
    Bluebonnet and lindsaywhit like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

What a rectangle head on him.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I've never heard of her. And I'm not defending him in the least, but she does come across as more than a little desperate, and definitely stalkerish.

Oh yeah, I could definitely see her boiling bunnies.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Where do they find these psychos? These people are rich and famous; if they insist on cheating, I'm sure there are plenty of side pieces who they could pay well for their discretion.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information