Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

^^HAHAHA Their giving a whole lot of material for a whole new album for Leann. See I can be a journalist too.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^HAHAHA Their giving a whole lot of material for a whole new album for Leann. See I can be a journalist too.

HAHAHA There giving a hole lot of material fore a hole knew album four Leann. Sea eye can be a journalist two.

I fixed it for you.....

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i assumed the pregnancy rumor was not true. is In Touch ever correct?

if so, this story will inspire a grammy-worthy song. maybe leann and darrel could write it.
    Yeah, they've been all over the Duggars lately.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Two are right, one is wrong...I'm confused
    sluce likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Just what we need - more of Leann's trooth.

Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton

We're Still Splitting the Bill

7/26/2015 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    It's the summer's hottest country music ticket … Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton are both headlining the 2015 WE Fest in August, and no one's bailing despite their nasty divorce.
    Promoters for the Minnesota festival confirm neither Blake nor Miranda have bowed out.
    Miranda is set to take the stage on Aug. 7, and Blake the next night. We're told there's little chance they'll cross paths. It's common for artists to fly in and out the day of their performance.
    As we previously reported, it hasn't been an amicable split, but news of their divorce hasn't exactly hurt ticket sales ... they're almost sold out.
    Bottom line ... the show will go on, but a duet is not in the cards.

See

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

He Believed Miranda Was Unfaithful

And Filed for Divorce

7/21/2015 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Blake Shelton
    filed for divorce because he believed Miranda Lambert was unfaithful, not once but twice ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources familiar with the situation tell us ... Blake has suspected Miranda was living out a country cheating song for months. We're told Blake heard rumors Miranda had hooked up with a country singer and thought it was believable enough to make him suspicious of her.
    Chris Young opened for Miranda a few years ago, and the 2 were spotted out publicly from time to time. But our sources say the male singer was NOT the catalyst for the divorce. It was another guy, who is not a country singer.
    Our sources say the reason Blake filed 2 weeks ago was because he received certain information about Miranda and the other guy that elevated things in Blake's head from rumor to fact.
    Although the couple released a statement saying the divorce is amicable, we're told Blake has been very upset in the last few weeks and told her she had to get her animals off his Oklahoma ranch by Monday.

Se

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/21/blake-shelton-miranda-lambert-cheating-infidelity-divorce/#ixzz3h0QIdlXx

I Didn't Cheat On Blake

He Cheated on Me!

7/22/2015 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Miranda Lambert
    has kept her boots where they’ve always been … under her bed, and says she was never unfaithful during her 4 year marriage to Blake Shelton ... but he was.

It’s a classic case of he said/she said … but sources close to Lambert say Shelton’s the one who strayed ... with a famous country singer no less.
    The sources claim Blake's camp was unscrupulous, and threw mud with the help of a powerful PR firm that attacked Miranda before the ink was dry on the divorce docs.
    We're told she's incensed Blake accused her of cheating with a country singer. She says it never happened, and so does the singer.
    As we reported, the divorce is so bitter, Blake ordered Miranda to clear her exotic animals off his Oklahoma ranch the very day the judge made the divorce official.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/22/miranda-lambert-blake-shelton-divorce-cheat/#ixzz3h0QWzKB7

Officially Single

Judge Signed Off on Divorce

7/20/2015 1:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are officially single ... we've learned the judge just signed the divorce docs.

TMZ broke the story Blake and Miranda are ending their 4-year marriage and Blake filed for divorce. We now know Blake filed his papers 2 weeks ago.
    It's ultimately up to the judge to make sure everything's kosher and the divorce will go through, and that just happened. There's a shorter waiting period in Oklahoma than other states.
    As we reported, the divorce was easy since Blake and Miranda had a prenup.

Blake posted a pic just 2 days ago showing his wedding ring on the appropriate finger. We're told as of today the ring is history.

Last edited by Novice; July 26th, 2015 at 09:00 AM.
    Free Charmed.

Blake to Miranda Your Crap's On the Porch

52 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Blake Shelton
    is ridding himself of all things Miranda ... because he's removed all her junk from his Oklahoma home.
    Sources connected to Miranda confirm it is indeed her stuff that now sits on the front porch of Blake's Oklahoma ranch.

It looks like every other garage sale in America, but some of those boots are worth real money.

One source says Blake has been gone since he filed for divorce last week, and when a ranch hand told him Miranda hadn't removed her stuff, he ordered his staff to pack up her belongings and have it taken away in a U-Haul.

As we previously reported, Miranda's moving to Nashville and Blake will stay on the ranch.

Read more: Blake Shelton to Miranda -- Your Crap's On the Porch | TMZ.com

Damn.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Garage sale!!!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

So, are they saying the divorce isn't amicable?
    firebrat1229, dexter7 and Flygirl like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If Shelton were a REAL country singer, there would be a fridge on that porch. And a car up on blocks on the front lawn. Poser.

Blake's cheating ass has NO stones to throw.
    Flygirl likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Well he's throwing them and her shit out the door
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

He seems like a right asshole.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Meh, yeah it's an asshole move, but lots of people put the other person's shit out when they're done with them.

I'm a huge bitch and didn't pull that move out. It seems especially assholey since it appears he was the one fucking everything that moved.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information