Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

This was sudden. I checked and Oklahoma does finalize divorce in as little as 10 days if there are no minor children and it is uncontested. That means Blake got pissed, and filed. Wonder how Miranda found out he filed.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Cue the CDAN Blind Item Reveals with these two for the next few weeks.

And I'm probably in the minority, but I've thought he was charming and funny and very witty in interviews I've seen him in, as well as the few times I've seen him on The Voice. I don't think he's attractive per se, but his personality has made him more attractive to me. Having said that, I totally get the cheating vibe from him. I didn't know that he was married when he and Miranda first hooked up, so that just kinda solidifies it for me. He does seem to be putting it to her in the media though.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Cue the CDAN Blind Item Reveals with these two for the next few weeks.

And I'm probably in the minority, but I've thought he was charming and funny and very witty in interviews I've seen him in, as well as the few times I've seen him on The Voice. I don't think he's attractive per se, but his personality has made him more attractive to me. Having said that, I totally get the cheating vibe from him. I didn't know that he was married when he and Miranda first hooked up, so that just kinda solidifies it for me. He does seem to be putting it to her in the media though.
    At first, I was confused by Shellee's response, because I don't know these two very well, and Shelton was divorced in 2006, and married Lambert in 2011. However, it's been implied that he was involved with, and dating Lambert since 2005. So, a pox on all their houses.

^Kinda like Leanne and Eddie.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Chris Young, whom I also love, posted this on FB.

Chris Young

Yesterday at 12:12pm ·

I don’t normally address gossip but in this case I will. My name has been mentioned as a contributing factor in Blake and Miranda’s divorce. That is totally FALSE. They are both my friends and I would not betray that friendship. Just wanted to clear that up. Love you guys - CY
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    This was sudden. I checked and Oklahoma does finalize divorce in as little as 10 days if there are no minor children and it is uncontested. That means Blake got pissed, and filed. Wonder how Miranda found out he filed.
    Same as in NJ. I filed right after New Years day 2013. Two weeks later I received my court date (Feb 25, 2013). Uncontested, no minor children. Easy peasy. I actually picked up the 'do it yourself' paperwork from the court house. $250 later it was a done deal!
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

What about perfected service? Wow!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Wow. The stories just keep getting better. LOL

Miranda Lambert Pregnant With Blake Shelton’s Baby? Divorced Couple Is Expecting First Child: Report

Miranda Lambert Pregnant With Blake Shelton’s Baby? Divorced Couple Is Expecting First Child: Report

Amid divorce woes could be a new beginning. “Little Red Wagon” singer Miranda Lambert is pregnant with country star Blake Shelton’s baby, In Touch Weekly wrote in an exclusive report Wednesday, according to Hollywood Life. The couple announced their divorce Monday after four years of marriage, but now it seems they may be welcoming a child.

The former couple didn’t find out about the pregnancy until after the breakup, and anonymous insider said. “She reasoned that [the pregnancy] happened during an increasingly rare night of makeup sex.”

Having a baby wasn’t in their plans. The singers fought with each other about their habits, like Lambert’s nagging and Shelton’s partying. “Blake and Miranda were in the midst of one of their many screaming matches at their home in Nashville in early July,” the source said. “She’d just read him the riot act over his drinking and flirting, and he retaliated with claims that she’d taken all the fun out of his life and always seemed to resist talk of starting a family.”

Their bitter battle was followed with the unexpected pregnancy news. But Lambert didn’t want to procreate with her ex-husband “until he got his act together,” the insider added.

But their might be a whole in In Touch’s story. Gossip Cop, who notoriously debunks phony stories, claimed Lambert is not pregnant. “They are NOT expecting a baby. Period,” the publication wrote.

It’s not the first time rumors have circled that Lambert was pregnant. The king and queen of country music wanted to have a child to “save their marriage,” Life & Style magazine reported in November 2014.

“Blake knows he needs Miranda happy to save their marriage, and that means having a child. Miranda’s been ready for the past year,” an insider said. “Having a baby will make Blake and Miranda think about their lives together more and less about their careers," another source added. "This is the perfect time for them to start a family.”

Neither Lambert, 31, nor Shelton, 39, have spoken out about the supposed baby news. They both removed pictures of each other from their social media pages Wednesday. The last joint statement they released was about their divorce, which was not what they “envisioned” as a couple.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

"Their might be a whole" has just ruined my entire week
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Same as in NJ. I filed right after New Years day 2013. Two weeks later I received my court date (Feb 25, 2013). Uncontested, no minor children. Easy peasy. I actually picked up the 'do it yourself' paperwork from the court house. $250 later it was a done deal!
    It's the same here too. If it's uncontested it's done very quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    "Their might be a whole" has just ruined my entire week
    And to think that this idiot gets paid to right.
    greysfang, mostroop, sluce and 6 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I like that she's a nag because of his drinking, partying, and flirting. What an unreasonable woman.

I laughed at "their might be a whole". But it's possible I'll cry later.
    aabbcc, sluce, Tati and 2 others like this.

So it could be he divorced her because she is pregnant and he didn't want kids? Let the games begin.

fgg

could be that she's pregnant and the baby isn't his and he didn't want to be labeled as the father in court & be financially responsible just because they are married.
    BITTER likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

i assumed the pregnancy rumor was not true. is In Touch ever correct?

if so, this story will inspire a grammy-worthy song. maybe leann and darrel could write it.
    Trixie, Gossip Junkie and sluce like this.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information