Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    He looks a bit inbred and she's got a bad case of East Texas box face.
    That's all I got.
    As long as we're being superficial (On GR? No way!) then I will go ahead and say I hate his name. I don't think I mind Blake or Shelton, but the two names together make me what to punch him.

Silver Member

Where do they live that a divorce only takes 2 weeks? Is that even possible? Are we getting the right story?

Quote Originally Posted by Appollonia View Post
    Where do they live that a divorce only takes 2 weeks?
    Pre-nups. I'm sure everything was already laid out on paper before they even got married. Makes for a quick divorce when neither party contests anything - a la Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise. I don't get those celebrity divorces (where both are very famous) that take years. What are you fighting over?

Blake's team is putting up a line of defense ahead of her offensive play. Funny that she hasn't fired any zingers yet. I bet they are coming soon!

He tweeted today: "Just got off the treadmill," Shelton wrote. "This calls for a drink. Bitch..." Now there is speculation on who he is calling a bitch. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Blake Shelton's PR Team Wants You to Know the Divorce Is Miranda's Fault

Blake Shelton's PR Team Wants You to Know the Divorce Is Miranda's Fault

ountry queen Miranda Lambert and reality competition show lifestyle coach Blake Shelton announced yesterday that after four years of marriage, they’re getting divorced. The couple first met at CMT’s 100 Greatest Duets Concert in 2005. Shelton later stated he fell in love with Lambert that night, during their eye-fucking performance of “You’re The Reason God Made Oklahoma.”

“I was a married guy, you know? Standing up there and singing with somebody and going, ‘Man, this shouldn’t be happening.’ Looking back on that, I was falling in love with her, right there on stage.”

Oh, that’s right—Shelton was married at the time, to his first wife, Kaynette Williams.

Anyway, he and Lambert were married at a San Antonio ranch in 2011.

A third potential Shelton wife has not been identified as the cause of his and Lambert’s breakup, but tabloid rumors that Shelton routinely cheats on Lambert have plagued the couple for years. In 2013, the couple even joked about it on Twitter.

Not knowing anything else about these two, you might be tempted to assume that frequent rumors of Shelton’s cheating (or perhaps the factual basis of these frequent rumors—if one exists) hastened the end of the golden couple’s marriage.

Blake Shelton’s PR team would like you to know that you’re wrong. Just take a look at this collection of anonymously sourced tabloid stories disseminated directly after yesterday’s divorce announcement.

From People:

And Page Six:

And TMZ:

Well, well, well. Sounds like the rotting carcass of this marriage lies directly at the cowboy boot-clad feet of Ms. Miranda Lambert. As one anonymous source bravelyexplained to People, “Blake is just that incredibly loyal and dedicated husband. I can guarantee you he has been faithful to that woman...he hasn’t cheated ever.”

There you have it. On top of that, Blake Shelton—a faithful husband, guaranteed by anonymous—was dying to have cute little babies, but his wife was too focused on her career. Page Six’s source explains: “He is eager to have children, but she really enjoys not being tied down...She really loves her career and touring.”

Also, per TMZ: Shelton “filed for divorce because he believed Miranda Lambert was unfaithful, not once but twice.”

How’s a guaranteed faithful™ family man to fill his long late nights, now that a sinful jezebel has broken his heart? Us Weekly reports: “A source tells Us that since the split Shelton has been working on new music late into the night in the recording studio.”

CornFlakegrl likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Me thinks his publicist protests too much.

Quoting myself because I so rarely get these things right!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wonder if this is true, or if his camp is spinning the story since he already has the reputation and The Voice starts again soon.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I told y'all, they're the Brad and Jen of country music! Now Blake just needs to find his Angie (if he hasn't already) and start procreating, stat.
    sluce likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

LMAO at "country music." You're the Reason God Make Oklahoma......
    that's an accusation, not a compliment.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    Blake's team is putting up a line of defense ahead of her offensive play. Funny that she hasn't fired any zingers yet. I bet they are coming soon!
    If she's smart, she'll stay quiet. People who talk too loudly, too fast, and for too long, generally make asses of themselves. If he persists, he'll eventually make himself look like a fool.
    Kittylady and darksithbunny like this.

LOL - It's Blake - just one more drink and he will make himself look like a fool.

My musical preferences never left the 80s. I have no idea who these people are. LOL

Omg I can't believe they're trying to spin the he didn't cheat thing.

So is she, apparently...we'll see how this shakes out in light of that Lainey blind...

Miranda Lambert – I Didn't Cheat On Blake ... He Cheated on Me!

7/22/2015 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Miranda Lambert has kept her boots where they’ve always been … under her bed, and says she was never unfaithful during her 4 year marriage to Blake Shelton ... but he was.

It’s a classic case of he said/she said … but sources close to Lambert say Shelton’s the one who strayed ... with a famous country singer no less.

The sources claim Blake's camp was unscrupulous, and threw mud with the help of a powerful PR firm that attacked Miranda before the ink was dry on the divorce docs.

We're told she's incensed Blake accused her of cheating with a country singer. She says it never happened, and so does the singer.

As we reported, the divorce is so bitter, Blake ordered Miranda to clear her exotic animals off his Oklahoma ranch the very day the judge made the divorce official.

Read more: Miranda Lambert – I Didn't Cheat On Blake ... He Cheated on Me! | TMZ.com
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information