Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Don't know a thing about either of them except what I read here but TMZ is reporting she was the one who was cheating and he filed for divorce.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

SHE was cheating? Him mus hav leeeetle deeeng dong!!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Ha, I was just thinking it's funny how everyone just assumes this split is all Blake's fault, poor little Miranda. So this just got interesting.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Typical, he fucks everything that moves, but if she bats her eyes at someone it's game over.
    BITTER, BrickHouse, nwgirl and 2 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Blake Shelton
    He Believed Miranda Was Unfaithful
    And Filed for Divorce

7/21/2015 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Blake Shelton filed for divorce because he believed Miranda Lambert was unfaithful, not once but twice ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources familiar with the situation tell us ... Blake has suspected Miranda was living out a country cheating song for months. We're told Blake heard rumors Miranda had hooked up with country singer Chris Young and thought it was believable enough to make him suspicious of her.

Young opened for Miranda a few years ago, and the 2 were spotted out publicly from time to time. But our sources say Chris was NOT the catalyst for the divorce. It was another guy, who is not a country singer.

Our sources say the reason Blake filed 2 weeks ago was because he received certain information about Miranda and the other guy that elevated things in Blake's head from rumor to fact.
    Although the couple released a statement saying the divorce is amicable, we're told Blake has been very upset in the last few weeks and told her she had to get her animals off his Oklahoma ranch by Monday.

Read more: Blake Shelton -- He Believed Miranda Was Unfaithful and Filed for Divorce | TMZ.com
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wonder if this is true, or if his camp is spinning the story since he already has the reputation and The Voice starts again soon.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Who knows...whatever happened, it happened fast. This article says he filed on July 6 and it was final yesterday. Two weeks!

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert dissolve marriage today in Oklahoma

by Brandy McDonnell Modified: July 20, 2015 at 9:48 pm • Published: July 20, 2015

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert appear together at the 2014 CMA Awards. AP file photo

A version of this story will appear in Tuesday's The Oklahoman.
    Tishomingo residents Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert -- one of country music’s favorite couples and preferred tabloid targets -- announced Monday (today) their divorce after four years of marriage.
    "This is not the future we envisioned," the former couple said in a statement to the Associated Press.

"And it is with heavy hearts that we move forward separately. We are real people, with real lives, with real families, friends and colleagues. Therefore, we kindly ask for privacy and compassion concerning this very personal matter."

According to court records obtained by The Oklahoman, Shelton filed for divorce in Oklahoma July 6. A judge issued a decree Monday dissolving the marriage. The petition requesting the divorce used just their initials and was sealed from public view.

Lambert’s publicist confirmed in an email to The Oklahoman the accuracy of the AP statement and reporting “in terms that they are divorced.” Shelton’s publicist also confirmed the accuracy of the AP statement and "their reporting is accurate in terms that they are divorced."

http://newsok.com/blake-shelton-and-miranda-lambert-dissolve-marriage-in-oklahoma/article/5434967

Blake Shelton is 'divorcing Miranda Lambert over two incidences of infidelity' | Daily Mail Online

Apparently she didn't want kids and he did. And she may have cheated on him with 2 men. Hmmm. That's not what I expected.

Blake told Ellen in an interview that he did NOT want kids. His PR team is really pushing the "it's her fault" thing hard. I'm not buying it. Team Miranda.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I dunno, maybe it's true. He's pushing 40 and she's 31. She just had that big weight loss, her career is really hot right now, maybe she wants to concentrate on her career, not marriage and family. Maybe they're the Jen and Brad of country music.

And really, I think this divorce hurts his good ol' country boy image. Especially if she was the one cheating, I doubt he wants to be known as the cuckolded husband. She'll just carry on as the young, sassy singer. She was the prize, not him. He was always bringing her up on The Voice when wooing the young country singers...I have connections, perhaps you know my wife, Miranda Lambert? It will be interesting to see how he acts this coming season.

He looks a bit inbred and she's got a bad case of East Texas box face.
    That's all I got.
    Bluebonnet, sputnik, Fran and 3 others like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Bronze Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Miranda cheated, but there is no way that Blake has been faithful.If this has any legs, I'm interested to see how Miranda fairs with country fans. Somehow I think the response to a female siinger cheating might be different than the response to the long list of male singers caught cheating.

Elite Member

I like her music
    darksithbunny likes this.

...the couple released a statement saying the divorce is amicable, we're told Blake has been very upset in the last few weeks and told her she had to get her animals off his Oklahoma ranch by Monday.
    You know it's a country-and-western style divorce when they start divvying up the livestock.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    According to another report, she wanted a baby and he wanted to party so they had a huge fight and decided to split.
    ^^that's the makings of a good ol' country song!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information