Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

She is WAY more talented and successful than he is anyway. She actually writes almost all of her own music. Blake can't write shit, he's always done other peoples' stuff. As much as I adore Blake, I always thought he may be a bit jealous of Miranda's success; she has more awards than he does, though he has more #1 hits.

Get your 4" red heels out Miranda.
    needmeds and Trixie like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

But I was hoping chubby Miranda came back... I love her
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I actually think she's prettier with a little more meat on her too.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Now if only Blake could divorce himself from music. Boring ass soft rock for soccer mom's is not country music.
    Flygirl and Bluebonnet like this.

I have to agree he's gone to far towards the pop side. I haven't bought anything of his since Red River Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Aw sads. But he seemed like a big ol' cheater, right? I don't follow country stars.
    He's been mentioned in more than one gossip site blind item as a serial hooker-upper. It may or may not include some of the contestants on The Voice.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I have to agree he's gone to far towards the pop side. I haven't bought anything of his since Red River Blue.
    Ol' Red is the only song I've heard from him that was ever worth shit, and that was a cover. All the rest is poppy drivel at best.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    Ol' Red is the only song I've heard from him that was ever worth shit, and that was a cover. All the rest is poppy drivel at best.
    That song cracks me up!

Miranda Lambert broke down on stage Saturday as she sang a song which was given to her by Blake Shelton.

Miranda was at Cheyenne Frontier Days in Wyoming when she tried singing "The House that Built Me." It was originally written for Blake but he gave it to Miranda to record and it became a big hit for her.

She started choking up and ended up asking the audience to help finish.

TMZ broke the story ... just 2 days later, her divorce to Blake became final. He's the one who filed divorce docs.

Read more: Miranda Lambert -- Overtaken By Emotion Onstage Days Before Divorce Decree (VIDEO) | TMZ.com
    ikmccall likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She always cries during that song and the one they wrote together about his brother dying.

I'm impressed that they were able to keep the filing secret until the divorce was finalized.
    sluce likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

^ Me too! I'm like...wait, what? It's final? I figured they just filed. Wow.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

i liked them together, love them both. I would offer to comfort him, but he's a slut, and I'd prefer to picture him devastated.
    OrangeSlice and BITTER like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'm sad but not surprised. I had a feeling it was coming when I first heard Little Red Wagon. "You said I'll be Johnny and you'll be June, and I'll ride with you to the moon, but guess what? You can't ride in my little red wagon..."

I haven't even had overt training per se, and I can tell whose relationship is in the tank from body language. This one came a lot later than I expected! Oh, and also, Blake did write the song "Over You" for his brother who was killed. It's really moving, in my opinion. But yeah, I feel sorry for Miranda, and think he cheated his ass off the whole time. She's better off, though. I feel like she'll pine for him for decades, and that sucks. I hope she just moves on after a reasonable period of time.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information