Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Blake Lively Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child With Husband Ryan Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Appollonia View Post
    What does "former B list" mean? She used to be a B list celeb but is now A list? How is that possible? She's fallen so far down that she doesn't even get a letter?
    I would guess used to be B list and is now C or D list. I suppose I could google to see what she's done since Gossip Girl, but I'm not that interested and can't really be bothered.
    SoCalMarie and snoopqueen like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Appollonia View Post
    What does "former B list" mean? She used to be a B list celeb but is now A list? How is that possible? She's fallen so far down that she doesn't even get a letter?

It means she's pregnant now so Weinstein doesn't have any use for her.....er... I mean, roles for her....
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Slow new day for Us Mag....

Blake's PR team is determined to prove to the world that she's pregnant (and generate clicks to her Martha Stewart/Goopie wannabe blog), I guess?

Blake Lively Accentuates Baby Bump In Puppy-Print Playsuit: Picture

CELEBRITY STYLEOCT. 19, 2014 AT 3:00PM BY STEPHANIE WEBBER

[/COLOR]
    Pregnant Blake Lively accentuated her growing baby bump in a puppy-print playsuit while out in NYC on Saturday, Oct. 18Credit: NCP/Star Max/GC Images
    Blake Lively's maternity style is already on point! The Gossip Girl alum, who is expecting her first child with husband Ryan Reynolds, wore a daring Black Coby & Honey print playsuit while out and about in NYC on Saturday, Oct. 18.
    PHOTOS: Blake and Ryan's love story
    Lively, 27, is clearly a fan of the Michelle Kim ensemble. She recently posted the Olivia pants ($345.40) and Irene top ($281.60), which features drawings of Kim's two rescued Cocker Spaniels, on her Preserve lifestyle site.

Read more: Blake Lively Accentuates Baby Bump In Puppy-Print Playsuit: Picture - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

"A classic collar, hidden placket and contrast-tipped sleeves, keep the look obediently chic," she captioned a picture. During her afternoon outing Saturday, she accessorized the look with a long grey scarf, burgundy jacket, and gold flats.

Lively has been keeping busy in the Big Apple. Last night, she reunited once again with her Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants costars -- this time, on Broadway. She, Alexis Bledel, and Amber Tamblyn took a selfie together before taking their seats to support America Ferrera in her show Lips Together, Teeth Apart.
    Courtesy Blake Lively
    Credit: Courtesy Blake Lively

PHOTOS: Amber's wedding
    In a quick wardrobe change, Lively later posed proudly with her baby bump at Travis Louie's AFA Gallery Opening. "What a wonderful night with @amberrosetamblyn and @travislouie at the opening of his new show in NYC," she captioned an Instagram picture. "He is one of my favorite artists and a great father, husband and man! So grateful to know him Ps. Thank you Amber for playing dress up with me #PreserveStyle Who can iSpy the @preserve_us pieces we borrowed?"
    PHOTOS: Guess the baby bump
    As for where Reynolds has been the past couple of days? The dad-to-be was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame with Rachel McAdams in Toronto this weekend.

Read more: Blake Lively Accentuates Baby Bump In Puppy-Print Playsuit: Picture - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

czb

'obediently chic'??????????

*scratches head*

Yeah I'm clueless as to wtf she meant.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

"A classic collar, hidden placket and contrast-tipped sleeves, keep the look obediently chic," she captioned a picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

*scratches head*
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Yeah I'm clueless as to wtf she meant.
    Using erroneous adverbs to describe your chic-ness.... it's a good thing.

Dear Blake:

Get a thesaurus.

and remember...

...to make this whole "lifestyle blog" thing work.

xoxo,
    SoCal ....and Martha Stewart

Her trying so hard to sound so smart is actually making her sound really dumb.
    snoopqueen likes this.

"wore a daring ensemble"

As Inigo would say, "I do not think it means what you think it means."
    BoogsBun likes this.

She's going to throw her shoulders out with all that "bump-out" posing....
    His face reads "Smug Asshole" and "Does Not Want"....
    I think Ryan will be to his child as Kim is to Nori... Doesn't want "it" to get in the way.

Pregnant Blake Lively Stuns in Plunging Neckline, Joins Ryan Reynolds on Red Carpet for First Time Since Baby News

by MIKE VULPOMon., Oct. 20, 2014 8:04 PM PDT

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Gabrielle's Angel Foundation
    Absolutely gorgeous!
    Those are the words most fans will repeat after seeing Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds on their first red carpet together since announcing they were expecting.
    While attending Gabrielle's Angel Ball in New York City, Lively wore a pale yellow silk Gucci gown that featured a plunging neckline composed of silver crystal embroidery.
    The long-sleeve dress perfectly showed off the expectant mom's glow and growing baby bump!
    Not to be outdone, Reynolds looked quite handsome as well as he donned a Gucci tuxedo with a navy silk bow tie and black leather shoes. Is it too early to crown the Best Dressed Couple of 2014?

Source: Pregnant Blake Lively Stuns in Plunging Neckline, Joins Ryan Reynolds on Red Carpet for First Time Since Baby News | E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

*scratches head*
    Perhaps she is telling us that her Ruler, I mean leader and patriarch, Ryan, requires that she be chic, and she was being obedient.

"He's going to be a great father and leader and patriarch—he's so meant to be all of those things," she gushed of her hubby. "
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

She looks really pregnant again in the yellow dress. Must have been the cut in the sparkly number. She's still arching her back quite a bit. I wonder how far along she is?

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their First Child!

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have welcomed their first child together,JustJared.com can confirm!
    The 27-year-old actress and her 38-year-old actor husband welcomed the baby just before the New Year near their home in Bedford, NY.
    The baby arrived a bit earlier than anticipated, but both mom and baby are doing well.
    So far, no official announcement fromBlake or Ryan has been made indicating the sex or the name of their little one. We can’t wait to find out more information! Page Six was first to report the news.
    Congrats to the happy couple on the wonderful news!
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Wow, that seems like the shortest pregnancy ever. Congrats to them!
    tulip likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    Wow, that seems like the shortest pregnancy ever. Congrats to them!
    Seriously! Usually celebs have elephant pregnancies.

Let's start rumors that she was induced so she wouldn't gain more weight. LOL
    tulip, PecanPie, Beeyotch and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

My money is on the name Prescott. Because it can serve as an integrated marketing reminder of Preserve. Branding is everything!
    BelledeJour likes this.

Thread Information