Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Blake Lively Is Pregnant, Expecting Her First Child With Husband Ryan Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    Genetics it's tricky so maybe these 2 will have a gorgeous child against all odds.
    LOL because they're so ugly.

i understand thinking that they're overrated and not as hot as people make them out to be (i agree that's the case for both, especially him) but come on, they're both good looking people. you're making it sound like they're both fuglies and that it'll be a miracle if their future spawn doesn't look like quasimodo.
    soogar, faithanne, czb and 2 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    She's bad both before and after. I don't think she's anything above average. She has a great body.
    "Built by Weinstein" should be tattooed on all of his "protégé's" asses.

Last edited by SoCalMarie; October 7th, 2014 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Added Visual :)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

^^My goodness!!

A couple things before you scroll down:

1. Is it me, or does that bump look faux? (I highly doubt that she's pulling a 'Beyonce', but I didn't think she was that pregnant). Also, I hope when/if I get pregnant, I don't gain a stitch of weight anywhere but my stomach area, just like Blake

2. Why use that awful orange/sepia-esque filter on all your photos. I get the whole "fall" theme, but that photo filter blows/is not flattering.

3. I am really fighting the urge to put the Lucille Bluth eye roll gif after reading her (Blake's) intro.... she's trying way too hard...

'There is cake to serve!' Pregnant Blake Lively shows off her bump again as she enjoys a baby shower with friends

She only announced the news of her pregnancy earlier this month.

On Friday, actress Blake Lively posted another picture of her almost fully-formed baby bump, as she enjoyed what appeared to be a baby shower.
    The actress posed proudly with her hand over her tummy, as she stood in a garden filled with her friends.
    Scroll down for video...

+11

Pop! Pregnant Blake Lively shows off her bump again as she enjoys a baby shower with friends on Friday

Taking to her lifestyle blog Preserve, Blake began: 'With a new baby on the way there is so much to do!'.
    Adding: 'But before experiencing the joy of 3am screams, seemingly impossible amounts of poop and having a favorite shirt covered in reflux...'
    'There are presents to open, onesies to dye, there is cake to serve, advice to be shared and all around celebration to be had.'

+11

Baby shower? Blake appeared to be celebrating with friends at a party in these pictures from her website Preserve

+11

Gifting suite: Blake appeared to opening presents from her pals as they sat around and ate cake

+11

What's this? A young friend of Blake looks at a wooden camera, which appears to be a gift

Blake partied with pals - a few of whom also appeared to be pregnant - as they ate cake and opened presents.
    The former Gossip Girl star announced the happy news that she and husband Ryan Reynolds are expecting their first child via a picture of her cradling her growing bump on website Preserve earlier this month.
    Alongside a selection of pictures of pregnant women, the website stated: 'Preserve at its core is about family. 'Family' is the single word our founder, Blake built this home on.'

+11

Baby on the way: Blake and husband Ryan Reynolds announced their news earlier this month

Blake Lively confirms she and husband Ryan Reynolds are expecting

+11

Taking a bite: Blake enjoys what appears to be some sort of (probably organic) toffee apple

+11

Just us girls: Blake and her friends party together and celebrate her pregnancy news

+11

We're mad! Another of Blake's friends posed with yellow paper on her head

+11

What does the fox say? Blake's adorable young friend was seen showing off an animal-themed jacket

'We have something for men, for women, for the old, but we realised, we don't have anything for the new.'
    'With family on our mind, we looked to the origin of it all—to the women in our lives who are right there, at that special moment; at the creation of family.'
    'Today we celebrate them. With food to fill their tummies (as if that needs more filling), presents to soothe their tired (and swollen) soles, toys to warm their baby's souls, projects to provoke them, and decorations to inspire creativity and merriment in all.'

+11

Blake's idea of fun: Before giving birth, the actress said there was 'onesies to dye' at her party

'We had too much fun with this. Because there's so much to share, we break up our first ever Preserve Celebration into multiple parts. In the upcoming days we will bring even more treats and fun.'
    'The entire next month will be sprinkled with highlights for women in this exciting chapter of their lives. Congratulations to all the expecting mothers out there. And thank you for being a part of our Preserve family.'
    The post then closed with the picture of Blake - who married Ryan in September 2012 - taken by her brother Eric.

+11
    Bump watch: Blake is spotted in June this year in New York showing off her svelte frame

Read more: Blake Lively shows off her bump again as she enjoys a baby shower | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

It all seems so...phony.

At least she seems realistic about what having a baby actually entails, unlike many celebs who only talk about dressing the baby up, naming the baby, etc.

I don't know or care care anything about these two so I don't know about whether they are fake or not. That looks like a fun get together though.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

This is the shit that gets tagged on Instagram as #liveauthentic but is the possibly the most contrived stuff out there.
    Beeyotch, SoCalMarie and Snarker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post

1. Is it me, or does that bump look faux? (I highly doubt that she's pulling a 'Beyonce', but I didn't think she was that pregnant). Also, I hope when/if I get pregnant, I don't gain a stitch of weight anywhere but my stomach area, just like Blake
    Either we are going to hear that she eats tons (!!) and is just lucky to not gain weight or she is going to tell us how to stay fit while being pregnant...
    SoCalMarie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'mNotBitter View Post
    It all seems so...phony.
    Yup. She's like one of those Facebook bitches who only post the most fantastic, wonderful, amazing, blahblahblech things in life.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

Gold Member

OK wait a second. She marries Ryan and there's not one shot of her wedding, in her dress, whatever. The two fade into obscurity. I haven't seen/heard anything about these two bland asses since the marriage. Now she's pregnant and she's all over the freaking place? Cut me a break.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by I'mNotBitter View Post
    It all seems so...phony.
    This wasn't a real baby shower. This was a lifestyle website shower. Nothing authentic about it.

I've never dyed onesies at a shower. This was a photo shoot.
    llamamama likes this.

She's going to give birth to quite the little bouncing bundle of bland.
    Brookie likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    Genetics it's tricky so maybe these 2 will have a gorgeous child against all odds.

Maybe. Bruce Willis and Demi Moore are both attractive people, but their kids are definitely not. Ryan O'Neal's son with Farrah Fawcett is kind of strange-looking. The genes can rearrange themselves in odd ways.

Did she know even one of those heifers?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks odd, regardless if it was a fake shoot or not. It's the first pic that set the odd tone. She just looks so tense and impersonal, in that pic.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information