Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Is Blake Lively pregnant again?

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I still think naming a girl James is dumb. Maybe this one will be a boy named Mary.
    That would be very Psych of them.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

Ryan Reynolds Confirms Baby’s Gender - It’s a girl!

POSTED: NOVEMBER 3, 2016GOOGLE +1 0
    RETWEET 0
    LIKE 0

It’s a girl!
    During a Wednesday appearance on Conan, Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds revealed the gender of his second child with wife Blake Lively.After admitting that “two [kids] under two is tough,” Reynolds, 40, confirmed that he is a father to two daughters.“Yeah a lot of estrogen,” said the Canadian actor. “It’s like an American Girl doll took a s— on my life,” he joked.The Just Friends star and the Gossip Girl alum, 29, welcomed their second daughter in September. The couple has remained mum on the newborn’s name. They are also parents to daughter James, 23 months.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I still think naming a girl James is dumb. Maybe this one will be a boy named Mary.
    I'm pretty sure my baby factory is shut down for good, but on the very off chance I do decide to have more kids... I would use the name regardless of gender. It'd be a bit of a tribute though, as James is my brother's middle name and it's a longstanding family name on my Mom's side.. Him and his wife have been trying for years to have kids with no success. He was going through testing when our Mom died, then on the day our Grandfather died (it was a rough year) he was given the news that he had a sperm count of 0. Nothing. That was 2013 and through all sorts of treatment and a ton of money, nothing has worked.

My brother is one of the best human beings out there and I'd love to name a child after him.

(Sorry for the rambling... I realize it's irrelevant haha)

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    I'm pretty sure my baby factory is shut down for good, but on the very off chance I do decide to have more kids... I would use the name regardless of gender. It'd be a bit of a tribute though, as James is my brother's middle name and it's a longstanding family name on my Mom's side.. Him and his wife have been trying for years to have kids with no success. He was going through testing when our Mom died, then on the day our Grandfather died (it was a rough year) he was given the news that he had a sperm count of 0. Nothing. That was 2013 and through all sorts of treatment and a ton of money, nothing has worked.

My brother is one of the best human beings out there and I'd love to name a child after him.

(Sorry for the rambling... I realize it's irrelevant haha)
    You're an awesome sister. It's sad when good people aren't able to have children, yet shitholes can have kids so easily.

For some random reason, I feel as though they're going to have another child by IVF and gender select a "male" embryo.
    Because:
    A. He's a huge control freak and would like a boy.
    B. It will keep her "out of commission" job-wise, which Ryan prefers. Just ask SJ...

Anyway, congrats to them.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    For some random reason, I feel as though they're going to have another child by IVF and gender select a "male" embryo.
    Because:
    B. It will keep her "out of commission" job-wise, which Ryan prefers. Just ask SJ...

Where did you hear that Ryan is a control freak and doesn't want his wife to work...very curious!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Because:

I doubt he wants a boy that bad. He grew up with like 3 or 4 brothers and tells horror stories about it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Where did you hear that Ryan is a control freak and doesn't want his wife to work...very curious!
    Oh um... through the "Hollywood Grapevine"

Here's the public, watered-down, "no names" version about a certain someone's personal experience:
    Scarlett Johansson Suggests Ryan Reynolds Marriage Was 'Competitive' - Us Weekly

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I doubt he wants a boy that bad. He grew up with like 3 or 4 brothers and tells horror stories about it.
    Eh, that's just growing up. I have younger brothers (2). Normal sibling chaos ensued.
    Plus, around the time a certain BI was released, is around the time stopped believing any words that came out of his mouth [when a camera is on him].

Blind Item:

This foreign born former A+ list mostly movie actor turned A/A- list after some big bombs, had a big television appearance this week. It was to promote his last chance to get back to A+ list. Anyway, he is so boring and so vain as to think no one would catch him that he recycled a 3 year old story he shared on another talk show. The only thing is he replaced the friends he mentioned in the past interview with his actress wife. It is amazing how history rewrites itself and how he thinks he can get away with revising history. About everything.

Source (the two separate appearances/taped shows are pointed out in the comment section) - Blind Item #2 – CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    I so badly wanted to believe he was the approachable, quick-witted, dry-humored guy that he portrays in most of his movies and appearances. But, he's not. He's actually kind of a pr*ck. And it's 'all about him' - always.
    Many blind items have hinted that he was (a pr*ck, vain) throughout the years. Those items aren't far from the truth.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I got tricked into watching that shark movie with Blake Lively in it last night with Mr P telling me she gets eaten by a shark. Didn't happen and I was pissed off.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I got tricked into watching that shark movie with Blake Lively in it last night with Mr P telling me she gets eaten by a shark. Didn't happen and I was pissed off.
    I know how you feel. I sat through Starship Troopers waiting for the snotty bitch to cop for it and she never did.
    Mrs P, Seapharris7 and Novice like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Newborn Daughter’s Name Revealed!
    WED, 21 DECEMBER 2016 AT 8:25 AM

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds newborn baby girl's name has reportedly been revealed: meet Ines Reynolds!

The newborn baby was born back in September, and the couple never publicly confirmed her name. Us Weekly was the first to report
    JustJared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Their kids are going to murder them in their sleep.
    greysfang and SoCalMarie like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Ines as in rhyming with Lines or Ines and in rhyming with Linus? Sorry, i'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    Ines as in rhyming with Lines or Ines and in rhyming with Linus? Sorry, i'm confused.
    In-ess is standard pronunciation.
    funky_chicken likes this.

I like the name. It's quite common here. I think it's a Spanish name originally?
    rollo and Novice like this.
    -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information