Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Bindi Irwin wants Hugh Jackman to play her Dad 'Steve Irwin' in biopic

Stephen Curry.
    misrule likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    She is just like her dad. Brave, kind hearted and passionate about wild life. When Steve died it felt like losing family.
    I have been around the Irwin family many times and while Bindi is all those things I found her over the top persona quite grating and could cope with only small doses. There was never an off
    button which always seemed like she didn't know who SHE really was.Always on stage so to speak. Steve however would have his quiet moments where he turned off. He wasn't fake at all in public tho. Thats who he really was.
    Robert is a great little kid who I have a feeling will break free a little from all of this.....Mum...well that's another story.
    cheray and mostlylurking like this.

A*O

^^^^^. Ohhhhhhhhh dish the dirt! I think we've already figured out the dynamics in the Irwin Inc setup but some details would be great just to confirm what we've already guessed. Change names, dates and places to protect the guilty of course.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esgexTMg8-Y

Gabrielle Iglesias to play Steve Irwin...hes not so good with the australian accent, but he can still do a great impersonation.....you have to watch this short video of him doing the crocodile hunter. Lets call it his auditon.
    Jack I swear.

A*O

Link doesn't work?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

i can't believe it's been almost 10 years since irwin's death. time is flying by so quickly...

how bout a fattened up guy pearce?

Elite Member

Bindi Irwin is in love with wakeboarder Chandler Powell

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/bindi-irwin-is-in-love-with-wakeboarder-chandler-powell/ar-AAeGY1W?li=AAavLaF&ocid=

Woman's Day
    1 hour ago

© Provided by Woman's Day

The 17-year-old confirmed and chatted about her blossoming romance with the professional wakeboarder to US magazine revealing the Florida native is a hit with her family.

“My brother approves. I don't know who loves him more - me or Robert,” she gushed to the American publication.

In a story worthy of a movie, the pair met in 2013 when Chandler and his family visited Australia Zoo, where Bindi gave them a personal tour.

“He tracked me down through the zoo and was like "If she doesn't want to stay in contact that's totally fine, but here's my e-mail," she explained.

Adding, “We stayed in touch and became great friends. I can’t really say when it turned into more. It just evolved over time and bloomed into this wonderful thing!”

© Provided by Woman's Day Bindi is completely smitten with American wakeboarder, Chandler Powell.

Bindi is completely smitten with American wakeboarder, Chandler Powell.

It’s clear Bindi is completely smitten with Chandler describing him as a “real gentleman” who is “so sweet.”

Thanks to Chandler’s job as a wakeboarder, he gets the chance to travel the world. Bindi explained whenever he is in Asia, he makes a quick visit downunder. He’s also a wildlife warrior at Australia Zoo.

Steve Irwin’s daughter revealed they stay in contact the old-fashioned way, by writing letters to one another! They also use Facetime and Skype.

Chandler will soon be cheering on his girlfriend from the audience of Dancing with the Stars.

The 17-year-old admitted that the show has definitely made her step outside her comfort zone, especially trading in her fail-safe khakis for fitted frocks.

But for Bindi, it’s all about being true to yourself, adding, “What you consider imperfection is what makes you beautiful and brilliant.”

*Imagine Chandler with sandy blonde hair and saying the word "Crikey!".. Who does he remind you of?..

He looks a lot like Steve, to me.

He looks like a meathead. Hopefully he's smarter than he looks.
    Mrs P likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Is anyone watching her on Dancing with the Stars? She's actually quite good. Derek Hough is her partner.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I'm watching her on there and I'm pulling for her to win.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Says Captain Obvious: That guy looks a lot like her dad
    Beeyotch likes this.

He does. It icks me out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information