Login to remove the ads!
Page 887 of 2710 FirstFirst ... 38778783787788388488588688788888989089189793798713871887 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 40637
Like Tree58640Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I hope Brandi takes that bitch down!
    Fuck you and the cock you rode in on!!

Things are going great for Brandi atm, I hope she has made enough money to afford a good lawyer. That was her huge disadvantage in the past, that she couldn't defend herself legally. But now the tide has turned.
    Novice likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She needs major help — no way Eddie puts up with this for too much longer.
    Well, I think the real question should be ... why is Eddie putting up with it in the first place? They are his children and he should be looking after them when they come to visit. If he doesn't like what LeAnn is doing, then why is he allowing her to do it at all?
    Flygirl and Novice like this.

fgg

^i bet lisa van der pump would help her out with legal bills, if need be, as well so bring on a leann vs. brandi legal battle!
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Perfect for LeAnn, she can get her SWF material straight from the source now.
    Perfect! Then LeMann's money can go to Brandi to help Brandi wage legal war against LeMann!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I don't watch real housewives so I get confused by references of Van der Pump and Armstrong. Tell me if I have this correct:

VanderPump has now friended Brandi on the show and also dislikes Leann?

Armstrong is the one whose husband killed himself and she has gone out of her way to profit from his death and is now friending Leann? Is Armstrong still on the show?

As for Leann's beauty - Beauty is in the eyes of the Beer holder, so she is good for the economy as people drink more and more.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

^yes to armstrong and lisa befriending brandi. i don't think lisa particularly cares about leann, per se, but is close to brandi and feels like she was wronged.

Elite Member

Brandi Glanville doesn't want LeAnn Rimes around her sons.

After Rimes tweeted she was flying out with "my boys" on Nov. 30, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star told ex-husband Eddie Cibrian's new wife that her sons, Mason, 9 and Jake, 5, are not her boys.
    "They are my boys, Eddie's boys and your stepsons. . . for now," Glanville, 40, tweeted. But that's not all she has to say!

In an exclusive interview with Us Weekly's Rebecca Bienstock, Glanville opens up about why she doesn't think Rimes -- who underwent a 30-day treatment program for stress and anxiety in August -- is fit to be around her children. In addition to Rimes posting a video of one of her stepsons riding a bicycle without a helmet, Glanville tells Us Mason became "extremely ill" after eating one of Rimes' laxatives by accident.

"I, unfortunately, don't find her to be stable and I don't want her around my kids when Eddie's not there -- or at least the nanny, his parents, someone," Glanville says of Rimes. "Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le's candies and got extremely ill. And Le's candies are laxatives. It was a big f--king deal for me, and I lost my mind." "She has one in every purse. Mason found on on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don't keep sugar in the house," Glanville explains. "He thought he finally found candy." (Responds Rimes' rep: "Just more inaccuracies and half-truths.")

Glanville is also upset over a video Rimes, 30, posted of her son riding a bicycle without a helmet. The Bravo star says she's been arguing with her ex over whether or not she can show their children on the reality show.
    "I just thought it was very hypocritical of LeAnn to post this video . . ." the model tells Us. "He doesn't have a helmet on and he's driving without his training wheels, which he doesn't even do at my house." She adds, "These are my children and I don't want this unstable person around them when she's alone."

In a statement to Us, Cibrian, 39, says, "It is absolutely ridiculous that my ex-wife continues to put the personal lives of myself, LeAnn, our sons and my family on public display for the sake of her notoriety. Oh puh-leeze. She is fully capable and has the means of contacting myself and LeAnn privately to discuss any matter concerning the children. The fact she chooses not to, should be pretty transparent. And while I do not wish to fuel her ever-igniting fire, there is a breaking point where enough is enough."

"My wife, LeAnn, continues to be a loving and positive influence on the lives of my sons. They are without a doubt lucky to have her. The love they have for their 'bonus mom' continues to grow each day as we navigate the changes to our family; a fact that Brandi cannot argue as she herself has stated as much," Cibrian adds. "If my ex-wife truly cared about the welfare of our sons, she would stop the constant bashing on an important person in their lives and focus on productive co-parenting to make our blended family the strongest it can be. And she would do so privately. Let's see. . ." Um, might want to also have that talk with your wife.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brandi-glanville-my-son-mason-got-extremely-ill-from-eating-leann-rimes-laxatives-2012512#ixzz2ECBxctJs
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

After Rimes tweeted she was flying out with "my boys" on Nov. 30, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star told ex-husband Eddie Cibrian's new wife that her sons, Mason, 9 and Jake, 5, are not her boys.
    "They are my boys, Eddie's boys and your stepsons. . . for now," Glanville, 40, tweeted. But that's not all she has to say!

In an exclusive interview with Us Weekly's Rebecca Bienstock, Glanville opens up about why she doesn't think Rimes -- who underwent a 30-day treatment program for stress and anxiety in August -- is fit to be around her children. In addition to Rimes posting a video of one of her stepsons riding a bicycle without a helmet, Glanville tells Us Mason became "extremely ill" after eating one of Rimes' laxatives by accident.

"I, unfortunately, don't find her to be stable and I don't want her around my kids when Eddie's not there -- or at least the nanny, his parents, someone," Glanville says of Rimes. "Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le's candies and got extremely ill. And Le's candies are laxatives. It was a big f--king deal for me, and I lost my mind." "She has one in every purse. Mason found on on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don't keep sugar in the house," Glanville explains. "He thought he finally found candy." (Responds Rimes' rep: "Just more inaccuracies and half-truths.")

Glanville is also upset over a video Rimes, 30, posted of her son riding a bicycle without a helmet. The Bravo star says she's been arguing with her ex over whether or not she can show their children on the reality show.
    "I just thought it was very hypocritical of LeAnn to post this video . . ." the model tells Us. "He doesn't have a helmet on and he's driving without his training wheels, which he doesn't even do at my house." She adds, "These are my children and I don't want this unstable person around them when she's alone."

In a statement to Us, Cibrian, 39, says, "It is absolutely ridiculous that my ex-wife continues to put the personal lives of myself, LeAnn, our sons and my family on public display for the sake of her notoriety. Oh puh-leeze. She is fully capable and has the means of contacting myself and LeAnn privately to discuss any matter concerning the children. The fact she chooses not to, should be pretty transparent. And while I do not wish to fuel her ever-igniting fire, there is a breaking point where enough is enough."

"My wife, LeAnn, continues to be a loving and positive influence on the lives of my sons. They are without a doubt lucky to have her. The love they have for their 'bonus mom' continues to grow each day as we navigate the changes to our family; a fact that Brandi cannot argue as she herself has stated as much," Cibrian adds. "If my ex-wife truly cared about the welfare of our sons, she would stop the constant bashing on an important person in their lives and focus on productive co-parenting to make our blended family the strongest it can be. And she would do so privately. Let's see. . ." Um, might want to also have that talk with your wife.
    Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brandi-glanville-my-son-mason-got-extremely-ill-from-eating-leann-rimes-laxatives-2012512#ixzz2ECBxctJs
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    Ok, this guy is a HUGE piece of shit for spouting off that nonsense! Ive been avoiding this Brandi bandwagon, but come ON!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bullshit he put out that statement, LeMann's paid peeps put that out.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i am actually glad that he finally said something. brandi has upped the ante, no longer was she just going back and forth with leann through twitter, she actually gave statements to us weekly and the huffington post. i think leann is just as bad and narcissistic as everyone else says, but brandi should not have gone to that level. what good does that do? except entertain us, of course. i really don't think leann calling eddie and the kids "my boys" and letting the kid ride without a helmet should have pushed brandi over the edge. in a way, those kids are "her boys" too, and the helmet thing should have been addressed through a phone call to eddie. there is no way that brandi does not have a contact number for when her boys are in eddie's custody.

this is getting really good though! stupid people, playing out their personal lives for our entertainment!
    southernbelle likes this.

fgg

Brandi Glanville: My Son Mason Got "Extremely Ill" From Eating LeAnn Rimes' Laxatives

"I, unfortunately, don't find her to be stable and I don't want her around my kids when Eddie's not there -- or at least the nanny, his parents, someone," Glanville says of Rimes. "Mason, my eldest, ate some of Le's candies and got extremely ill. And Le's candies are laxatives. It was a big f--king deal for me, and I lost my mind."

"She has one in every purse. Mason found on on the floor and thought it was a Skittle! They don't keep sugar in the house," Glanville explains. "He thought he finally found candy." (Responds Rimes' rep: "Just more inaccuracies and half-truths.")

"I just thought it was very hypocritical of LeAnn to post this video . . ." the model tells Us. "He doesn't have a helmet on and he's driving without his training wheels, which he doesn't even do at my house."

She adds, "These are my children and I don't want this unstable person around them when she's alone."

In a statement to Us, Cibrian, 39, says, "It is absolutely ridiculous that my ex-wife continues to put the personal lives of myself, LeAnn, our sons and my family on public display for the sake of her notoriety. She is fully capable and has the means of contacting myself and LeAnn privately to discuss any matter concerning the children. The fact she chooses not to, should be pretty transparent. And while I do not wish to fuel her ever-igniting fire, there is a breaking point where enough is enough."

"My wife, LeAnn, continues to be a loving and positive influence on the lives of my sons. They are without a doubt lucky to have her. The love they have for their 'bonus mom' continues to grow each day as we navigate the changes to our family; a fact that Brandi cannot argue as she herself has stated as much," Cibrian adds. "If my ex-wife truly cared about the welfare of our sons, she would stop the constant bashing on an important person in their lives and focus on productive co-parenting to make our blended family the strongest it can be. And she would do so privately. Let's see. . ."

Brandi Glanville: My Son Mason Got "Extremely Ill" From Eating LeAnn Rimes' Laxatives - UsMagazine.com

i didn't see this posted yet but this thread moves at the speed of lightning!

Love that Brandi talked about the "candy" laxatives. That won't fuel the rumors of an eating disorder - hahahaha
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

they all need to stfu, and ask themselves what's really best for the kids, which definitely isn't having this whole thing play out in public gossip columns. what bunch of self centered assholes.

i hope they take it to court, and the court issues a fucking gag order.
    Mel1973, dexter7, Flygirl and 1 others like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

i don't think Eddie even has a clue about that statement. He seems pretty detached from everything, which in the case of his sons, is neglectful. If he did write it, he's as big an idiot as he is asshole. Brandi should STFU and handle this privately and legally, but "ex-wife" could be substituted with "LeAnn" in that statement and be just as, if not more, accurate.

ETA: I just remembered, one of LeAnn's fans tweeted to her recently that Eddie should come out publicly to defend her and show his support, and LeAnn tweeted something about Ed does it in private. How coincidental we now get this statement.
    CL**, sluce and Trixie like this.

Thread Information