Page 8 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218581085081008 ... LastLast
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Dear Universe: Please custom order an industrial size basket of karma. And pretty please put it on public display.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    When he cheats on her she is going to be soooo embarrassed looking back at all these pictures and articles.
    I don't think she will. You can't shame the shameless and when Eddie gets caught boning someone else LeAnn will play the "poor ickle me" victim card so hard it'll disintergrate into a million pieces under the pressure. And GR will laugh so hard that we'll probably cause an earthquake.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

1. I'm no apologist for these two, but she's not "straddling" him in that pic. Looks like a lean-to kiss, that's all.

2. Had no idea she's only 27. Oh dear. This is not going to end well for her.

3. I think her butt looks nice.

Yeah her ass right next to that little boy's face is so incredibly tacky. I hate this low-life skank.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    LeAnn Rimes: "Since When Is Kissing Your BF a Crime?!"

LeAnn Rimes has a message for fans who are tired of seeing shots of her and beau Eddie Cibrian getting it on in public: Get over it!
    "Since when is kissing your boyfriend a crime?!" she Twittered Tuesday. "Who's right was it to take pics of us in a private moment and display them for judgement?! I love my fans, the people who know my heart and stick beside me."

Rimes, 27, and Cibrian, 36 -- who had an affair last year while shooting a Lifetime movie -- packed on the PDA over the 4th of July while vacationing at the Bacara Resort in Santa Barbara, Calif., with Cibrian's sons, Jake, 3, and Mason, 7.

In one shot, she even straddles Cibrian while one of his boys drinks a bottle of water next to them.

Rimes insists the boy probably didn't mind.

"So sweet when a 3 year old climbs in bed and says "why are you so pretty!" what a doll he is, so kind " she Twittered the other day. "It's amazing the things kids say."

LeAnn Rimes: "Since When Is Kissing Your BF a Crime?!" i'd say when you are about to smother an innocent child in the process...
    I was waiting for her "A LOW VERA" moment and here it is. How incredibly insensitive and down right mean to the kid's mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yeah her ass right next to that little boy's face is so incredibly tacky.
    true.

her twitter stunt = very transparent too

if karma doesn't get her, i hope herpez does

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yeah her ass right next to that little boy's face is so incredibly tacky. I hate this low-life skank.
    Ditto. What a fucking CUNT.
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

LeAnn Rimes temporarily quits Twitter “to focus on her healing”

It’s no secret that LeAnn Rimes is full of sh-t. Spectacularly so, in fact. I’m not one of those women who is always on Homewrecker Patrol, but I do think that if LeAnn had behaved in a different manner, people wouldn’t still be so angry with her. I could go on and on about the dumb little sh-t LeAnn has done, but the basic gist of is that I think in LeAnn’s mind, she’s the ultimate victim in all of the drama between her and Eddie and Brandi Glanville and even Dean Sheremet, LeAnn’s ex-husband. In LeAnn’s mind, everyone is out to get her because she just happened to fall in love. And everyone is mad at her especially because she’s SO famous and popular.
    Anyway, LeAnn’s Twitter has become a problem. Last week, she was tweet-whining about being abandoned by Eddie for a few days so he could spend some time with his kids. When they were reunited, LeAnn then put on her tiny black bikini and pranced around for the paparazzi and Eddie and Eddie‘s children, even straddling Eddie in front of his sons (photos here). Lots of LeAnn’s Twitter followers decided to yell at her for that, and LeAnn went on a Twitter rant defending herself: “Since when is kissing your boyfriend a crime?! Who’s right was it to take pics of us in a private moment and display them for judgement?! I love my fans, the people who know my heart and stick beside me.

[From LeAnn’s Twitter]
    Then she decided to shut down her account, because she’s such a martyr.

[From LeAnn’s Twitter]
    Of course, just days before, LeAnn wrote this on her Twitter:

Ugh. Dumb, inappropriate bitch.

LeAnn performing on the Fourth of July. Credit: WENN.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » LeAnn Rimes temporarily quits Twitter “to focus on her healing”

Taking time out to heal.. what is she healing from?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she kept pretty quiet while bearding for her husband, now she won't shut up.

I like her singing. Poor dear will never be pretty no matter what that 3 year old old her.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    Taking time out to heal.. what is she healing from?
    An over inflated ego?

Here's to hoping her next album flops big time!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think it's totally inappropriate for them to allow the child in their bed. I would never have done that with my step-daughter when she was small.

Judging by her tweets, she is over the moon in love with him. Don't know about him but this strikes me as a 'she's way more into him than he is into her.'

Soon Eddie will realize just what LeAnn has done to his career and life...
    Kaybell likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She'll be pregnant with the year after her album flops. I'd bet anything. And I agree with Charmed Hour. If I were a mom, I'd have serious issues with my little kid sharing the bed with daddy and his new girlfriend. Hopefully she just meant that they were just saying goodnight or playing around for a minute and not letting him sleep in bed with them.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information