Page 760 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 26066071075075675775875976076176276376477081086012601760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

So fresh and original!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Wow, that's some serious rehab Leann is in. Wonder if the esthetician is employed by the facility of if she comes in to give mani/pedis.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

So fresh and original!
    Ewwwww. I need some boxed wine now.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So fresh and original!
    But will it make your armpits fairly attractive?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Chilly Will this do?
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I've changed my mind. I'm keeping my tickets, just so I can go up to Greeley and slap a bitch for wearing jeggings.
    Pics! Pls?

Well done for volunteering to take one for the team! LubU!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    WTF is a Leabrain?
    Typo. I think they meant Peabrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    You're giving lemann way too much credit. The only thing that could possibly shut her up is finding out that Eddie is cheating. I'm on board with those who don't believe that lemann is at a rehab facility and the bullying lawsuit is a ruse to cover the cheating scandal. I dont even believe she is at an in-patient luxury celebrity spa. I think this bitch is on lockdown at home with Eddie while she begs him to stick around and to prove her love she gave up twatter and calling the paparazzi for a month
    Yep, I think Eddie denied the cheating and turned the tables on her by telling her that SHE'S the one with issues and threatened to leave her if she doesn't stop with the attention whoring. He probably also told her he needs his "space."

This accomplishes a couple of problems for him. She's so afraid he might leave, she drops the cheating accusations, and he gets time away from her so he can continue to cheat. Let's face it, Eddie is an expert at this. It worked with Brandi for how many years?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Typo. I think they meant Peabrain.

Yep, I think Eddie denied the cheating and turned the tables on her by telling her that SHE'S the one with issues and threatened to leave her if she doesn't stop with the attention whoring. He probably also told her he needs his "space."

This accomplishes a couple of problems for him. She's so afraid he might leave, she drops the cheating accusations, and he gets time away from her so he can continue to cheat. Let's face it, Eddie is an expert at this. It worked with Brandi for how many years?
    so true. ediot is playing her cause that's what players do. bet that happily-ever-after shit isn't looking very possible to her right now. karma sleestak, karma.
    The only acceptable excuse for cheating is ďI wanted toĒ because thatís the only reason it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Damn it, I scrolled down and saw this and thought it was a mug shot at first. Now I'm all disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Oh oh, I've got this one. Specific Cheese.
    Velveeta. I see what you did there.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Leg hump cure all ills.
    That shit needs to be in a fortune cookie.
    sluce and Chilly Willy like this.

It's like Leann's inspirations are Miley Cyrus (when she was 16-17) and Kim Kardashian, both who will be richer and more famous than Leann could dream of being. I can't fathom that Leann is 30. She acts like she's 13 and looks like she's 50. At least we all know Lohan is on a cocktail of drugs/booze. Leann is just delusional and crazy.

And, Leann Rimes is ugly. Recent proof (pic below). Wonder if she's drunk/high or has been crying, if what she says is ture it's all she does, since her life is both so AMAZING and she is such a victim. So.many.tears.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes
    Happy bday to the sweetest man in the world @darrellbrown and to Eddie's dad, the best father-in-law ever Carl!!!! Love them both so much
    6:24 AM - 21 Sep 12

LeAnn Rimes (@leannrimes)
    Posted Friday 21st September 2012 from Twitlonger
    I'm looking forward to hanging w/ my fans in Riverside,CA tonight. All the fam is coming & tons of friends. It's one big party. Sure to be a special show. See you all soon!!
    1:47 PM - 21 Sep 12

My dark side.... A little change Twitter / leannrimes: My dark side.... A little change ...
    11:06 PM - 21 Sep 12

Thank you Riverside for a wonderful night. So nice to have all of my family in the audience. Much love
    11:07 PM - 21 Sep 12

She needs a HARD reality check and month at the spa, being coddled by happiness life coaches is not "therapy", after a month long birthday vacation is NOT reality. As she has proved, and proves, every time she keeps tweeting. No self awareness.

^^^how is that her "dark side"? just looks like another ugly side to me

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    It's like Leann's inspirations are Miley Cyrus (when she was 16-17) and Kim Kardashian, both who will be richer and more famous than Leann could dream of being. I can't fathom that Leann is 30. She acts like she's 13 and looks like she's 50. At least we all know Lohan is on a cocktail of drugs/booze. Leann is just delusional and crazy.

And, Leann Rimes is ugly. Recent proof (pic below). Wonder if she's drunk/high or has been crying, if what she says is ture it's all she does, since her life is both so AMAZING and she is such a victim. So.many.tears.

Happy bday to the sweetest man in the world @darrellbrown and to Eddie's dad, the best father-in-law ever Carl!!!! Love them both so much
    6:24 AM - 21 Sep 12

LeAnn Rimes (@leannrimes)
    Posted Friday 21st September 2012 from Twitlonger
    I'm looking forward to hanging w/ my fans in Riverside,CA tonight. All the fam is coming & tons of friends. It's one big party. Sure to be a special show. See you all soon!!
    1:47 PM - 21 Sep 12

My dark side.... A little change Twitter / leannrimes: My dark side.... A little change ...
    11:06 PM - 21 Sep 12

Thank you Riverside for a wonderful night. So nice to have all of my family in the audience. Much love
    11:07 PM - 21 Sep 12

She needs a HARD reality check and month at the spa, being coddled by happiness life coaches is not "therapy", after a month long birthday vacation is NOT reality. As she has proved, and proves, every time she keeps tweeting. No self awareness.
    Did Brandi change her hair style?
    Waterslide and Jexxifer like this.

I actually start to feel sorry for her - you can see the sadness and emptiness in her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I actually start to feel sorry for her - you can see the sadness and emptiness in her eyes.
    It looks like conjunctivitis to me.

Thread Information