Page 729 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 22962967971972572672772872973073173273373977982912291729 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Wow, she really isn't too bright.
    I was HOPING it would be an office building, she had it addressed to Prodigy Entertainment Inc, but nope. Most PR/fan club addresses are generic box numbers or PR agencies in downtown LA or Hollywood. Not Leann, she uses her personal home address in Hidden Hills, where 2 innocent little boys live. And damn POSTS it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcake View Post

Honestly, it was pretty dumb of Kim to publish that recording online. Isn't it common knowledge that it's illegal to record and share private telephone conversations?
    Very dumb of Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by cheatinheart View Post

yep, its already been mentioned that LR is thinking dobbie was in on the conspiracy to set the call up.
    I think Dobbie set the whole thing up. She gave LR Smiley's phone number, and Smiley and her daughter just happened to be ready with a tape recorder??

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post

To anyone that may know---what happened w/Dobbie? She was tight w/LR, now zero. Was she playing both sides? I always suspected that.....
    I think Dobbie was playing both sides. I think LR is right to suspect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    It is illegal to record a person in a 2 party consent state. Then to distribute it online in snippets. That was dumb.
    I would've turned it over to the police not distribute it online!

The woman broke the law. We may not like it, but I don't see how Smileys can get out of it.
    Exactly. If she was truly as skeered as she now claims she was, why didn't she go to the police? Instead, she sits on it for several months then "releases" it online?

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    i have to agree a little bit with beantown. as entertaining as this has been, i think that smiley chick was really stupid to release the recording to the public.
    Ditto.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    and Smiley and her daughter just happened to be ready with a tape recorder??
    Yes because there's no such thing as a phone that can also record, or an ipad even. They must have set up a big reel-to-reel with a fuzzy microphone hanging from the ceiling, because that's the only way to tape a phone call.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Mother of Christ...I have 20+ pages to read!! Damn you kids....
    You can cut it down by half by ignoring one poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Perhaps, Kim should stop tweeting. How is she making this better for herself?
    I'm in two minds about this. Yes, it's not good & maybe the lawyer should have /needs to advise her to be careful. But tweeting stuff about scary/crazy/stalkers people turning up at her home, her family & supposed work place is just too much. That's very threatening behaviours IMO which LeAnn might not "control" but weirdos & nutcase act on behalf of their idols all the time.

Wow, this big hot mess of drama should be turned into a Lifetime movie. It may even be better than my favorite Lifetime movie Co-ed Call Girl with Tori Spelling from 1996.
    Karistiona likes this.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by cheatinheart View Post

doesn't it look like she's thinking "i wonder if they are buying these b.s. tears?"

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

WTFever. If Leann wasn't a big fat narcissist idiot and a loser with no friends who hangs out with "fans" from twitter that phone call never would have happened. It's all on horsey mcjackass, IMO. If she wants to cry and bray and blame some nobody teacher it's only gonna make her look worse, if that's even possible at this point.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    It's the Leann twitards that are scary. I follow one. She begs for attention from Leann and claims she is going to die or her sister is going to die, or her cat is going to die. She's had a brain tumor. She has anxiety attacks. Just begging for a shout out from Leann. It's the stuff Lifetime movies are made of. I can totally see this nutjob stalking Leann's enemies. Unbeknownst to Leann.
    Gives me the god damn creeps thinking about these freaks being on Kim's case.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Exactly. If she was truly as skeered as she now claims she was, why didn't she go to the police? Instead, she sits on it for several months then "releases" it online?
    A has-been country singer has been tracking down my private tweets, my personal details, and called me out of the blue. She rewarded this guy on twitter who publicly distributed mine and my childrens' details by flying him out to LA to meet her. Arrest her!!!

That isn't enough to take to the cops. It's hard enough to get the cops' attention when you break up with your boyfriend and he starts stalking you; the idea that Kim could have gone to the police over LeAnn Rimes' obsessive need to know what Kim was thinking and tweeting about her, is really hard to swallow.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Bronze Member

i'm in a pissy mood due to lack of sleep with a storm last nite so here's my rant for today. recording the phone call without lemann's consent is a criminal offense not civil and the po po hasn't come knockin' on kim's door. the invasion of privacy (civil) won't fly 'cause the bimbo was in a restaurant and to expect privacy there is kind of stupid so i don't see this going to trial. the thing that gets me is the audio only had 30,000 hits (granted that's a larger number than her fan base) prior to leann's "lawsuit" being splashed all over the press so half the world would look for it. that just tells me narcissistic leann put it out there for PR and sympathy (cough). she was soooo distraught she partied 4 another week for her birthday and THEN felt it was causing her issues and she needed to go to rehab. yeah, right. any attention is better than none for these nut jobs. she flipped 'cause eddie was going to leave her crazy ass for constantly clinging to him and thinking (rightfully so) that he was cheating but she couldn't tell the world that. he "convinced" her to get help so he could have some time away from her crazy ass & use it against her in the big D. going to grab some aspirin and hope the hell my head stops pounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Wow, this big hot mess of drama should be turned into a Lifetime movie. It may even be better than my favorite Lifetime movie Co-ed Call Girl with Tori Spelling from 1996.
    i love that movie!
    Last edited by Tati; September 9th, 2012 at 09:31 PM.
    Calico Kid and CL** like this.
    The only acceptable excuse for cheating is ďI wanted toĒ because thatís the only reason it happens.

I think it's really fucking uncool that a license plate is posted in the pics above. these sites that do this shit, and some of the people involved actually want something crazy to happen. it seems lke they're doing everything they can to help push it along and build it up.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; September 9th, 2012 at 09:49 AM.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^Well, at least civilians can't get info from DMV anymore post-Rebecca Schaefer.

But actually, what IS the deal with that guy? "Kamera" canNOT be his real name. It's weird sometimes the stuff you come across when you're actually talking about or looking into something completely different, so, is this the guy talked about upthread who was asking LeAnn's obsessed fans for bikini pics? or something like that?
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

mjw
    Elite Member

Brandi Glanville Cheating With Eddie Cibrian Would Be Ultimate Revenge on LeAnn Rimes

Since LeAnn Rimes checked herself into treatment last month, rumors have been flying as to the real reason why she did so. From her inability to handle some mean tweeters to the fact that her man Eddie Cibrian may have been cheating on her, there are plenty of theories. The latest rumors, however, are more outrageous than any, and IF true, would be enough to drive pretty much anyone to need help.

According to some reports, not only was Eddie Cibrian cheating, he was actually cheating with his ex, Brandi Glanville. How twisted would that be?

I'm on Team Brandi all the way in this bizarre and bitter feud, and there's part of me that wants this to be true because it would be such a big in-your-face move to LeAnn. It would be the ultimate act of revenge for a woman scorned -- to scorn the woman who scorned her. LeAnn certainly deserves it, and Brandi certainly has the temper to do so -- remember how she slashed his tires?

The only problem is ewwww, and I really doubt it's true. Because as much as we can hate on LeAnn for her man-stealing ways, she wasn't the only one who cheated. Eddie is just as -- if not more -- guilty, so to see Brandi go back to him would be pretty pathetic. Even if she did it for revenge, to give him that satisfaction would just be too much, and I think she has more dignity than that.

Brandi seems resigned to move on too. Though she had to get her digs in about LeAnn's recent lawsuit, she did follow that up with a white flag tweet of sorts: "I just want all this madness to stop!I want LR to be well,and I dont want anyone to get sued! Thats it!. This is what I wish for!"

Let's hope she gets her wish -- that LeAnn Rimes gets well, nobody gets sued, and Brandi just moves the drama away from LeAnn and back to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills where it belongs. LeAnn and Eddie showed long ago that they deserve one another, and Brandi doesn't need to stoop to their level.
    Brandi Glanville Cheating With Eddie Cibrian Would Be Ultimate Revenge on LeAnn Rimes | The Stir

l

Elite Member

The Stir is just stirring the pot. "some reports" links to an Examiner story, which then says IT'S source is an US Weekly story, that doesn't ever accuse Brandi of cheating with Eddie. That's some funky journalism there.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    OK, posting your home address on the internet is just scary. It's like when you sign up for Facebook and they ask for your cell number. I don't write my phone number on bathroom walls, and I ain't posting it online.
    my thoughts exactly. what's even crazier are people who constantly write stuff like "eating dinner at this great restaurant" from their phones, and facebook will tell you "posted from (location)". there are so many persons on my feed who do this. this is so dangerous, even if it's only visible to your "friends". (it's usually the girls who have 500+ friends as well...)

if leann really posted the shape-cover with her home address on it, then she's beyond stupid.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    my thoughts exactly. what's even crazier are people who constantly write stuff like "eating dinner at this great restaurant" from their phones, and facebook will tell you "posted from (location)". there are so many persons on my feed who do this. this is so dangerous, even if it's only visible to your "friends". (it's usually the girls who have 500+ friends as well...)

if leann really posted the shape-cover with her home address on it, then she's beyond stupid.
    Well, we didn't need proof.

I've seen that elsewhere in pics too. In fact it's a huge thing people often miss--address labels on mags or mail. I keep my FB friends list small and trustworthy, so I don't mind 'checking in' places now and then.

Oh, I just posted in the tech thread, though, 'cause I realized a few ago that FB now makes your profile pics AUTO-public. You have to change it individually after you choose it, and the process appears to have applied itself to your PAST profile pics too. So even if you no longer use your own face on FB, if you USED to you may have a privacy problem now should any stranger choose to troll through your publicly available photos. I hate Facebook.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information