Page 728 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 22862867871872472572672772872973073173273877882812281728 ... LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

I know when I've been stressed to the point of rehab (spa week) I finish treatment early and go straight back to the source of my stress....Hopefully she'll move her energy to something more productive like stalking any waitresses prettier than her (that will be all of them) at the Mexican restaurant that the NE mentioned to find out what her monetary investment has been doing in his spare time.
    Palermo and Sojiita like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I guess there's something going on with Kim Smiley right now on Twitter. I don't know if I should just cut and paste that? Someone showed up at her parent's house asking for her and her mother said the person looked "scuzzy".

Did he look like this scuzzball, because if so, he's a pervert too. Pepper spray him!

(from page 200-something)

I hadn't checked exposazzi.blogspot in awhile; there's a recent update:

Thursday, August 30, 2012
    It's official: LeAnn Rimes is WHACK

LeAnn Rimes checked into rehab today for anxiety. Turns out, the happy home wrecker has a lot to be anxious about. Seems her last 3 staged bikini photo ops were ignored by the magazines. There are reports that her ever lovin' hubby Eddie Cibrian has a girlfriend (or two) on the side. Her koo koo birthday cake for Eddie this year was the two of them fornicating on top in frosting while his sons looked on. She wasn't being called "skinny" anymore. No one wants to buy her music. What to do? Now, Exposarazzi believes that a 5150 hold on the washed up country crooner is the right step, but is she just using it as a way to get back into the weekly tabloids? Eddie's ex, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member Brandi Glanville had the best comment yet: "I'm glad she's getting help."
    Posted by Exposarazzi at 6:26 PM

Labels: Big Head, bikini, crazy, desperate, GSI, LeAnn Rimes, mentally ill, Mike Kamara, psycho, psychotic, staged pics
    source: exposarazzi: It's official: LeAnn Rimes is WHACK
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Kat, I don't know what the person looked like, but I think it was female whoever it was. It sounds shady to say the least.

Kimberly ‏@8Smileys @SoOverIt12 My mom said she was really scuzzy looking & she knew that she had never talked to me before.

View conversation

7h Kimberly ‏@8Smileys
    @drealities That's what scares me! The server that came to my brother's house knew where I worked. 😳

View conversation

Kimberly ‏@8Smileys
    @skinnypresident @drealities I have to name each person in a restraining order. This didn't seem like a process server! 😏

View conversation

7h Kimberly ‏@8Smileys
    @drealities It's all so frustrating. I feel like I shouldn't send my kids to school, at this point. It's scary!!

Kimberly ‏@8Smileys
    @drealities Barely! Some freak just showed up at their house claiming to know me, yet thought I taught at the elementary school.

View conversation

12:31 PM - 8 Sep 12 ∑ Details

7h Kimberly ‏@8Smileys
    Hey those who shall remain unnamed & who read all of my tweets, we don't live with my parents....leave them ALONE!!! #ridiculous
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Wow, I feel bad for Kim. This is such a nightmare.

Damn, now I'm thinking it could be one of MeAnn's nutball TweLees; you know, the ones who tweet her every. damn. day. asking "are you mad at me Le?", "I LUVE YOU!!" and other desperate tweets.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Perhaps, Kim should stop tweeting. How is she making this better for herself?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Perhaps, Kim should stop tweeting. How is she making this better for herself?
    I feel for her, too, but I agree with this as well. I was actually sort of shocked she is still Tweeting to be honest. I'd think her lawyer would tell her it would be in her best interest not to do that?

Kat, I wondered if it wasn't one of LeAnn's fans. It's completely strange to happen out of the blue.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'm so sick to my stomach with worry about Kim. I hope she's okay.

Hey, check this out. MeAnn's still talking too much during her show:

Mikey ‏@mikeyt6969
    @leannrimes less TALKIE, more SINGIE! Ya don't need to explain EVERY song...& if ur gonna swear in a song, OWN IT.
    10:43 AM - 9 Sep 12
    On stage for barely over an hour and still makes the audience pay to hear her yammer on.

But if Kim didn't tweet about what she was going through, wouldn't we only hear MeAnn's publicist's side? I can't see Kim's tweets (she hasn't permitted me to follow her yet) so I don't know what she's tweeting.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Damn, now I'm thinking it could be one of MeAnn's nutball TweLees; you know, the ones who tweet her every. damn. day. asking "are you mad at me Le?", "I LUVE YOU!!" and other desperate tweets.
    I wonder how none of her nutcase fans noticed her HOME ADDRESS on one of her Twitpics, if they can stalk out this random woman? She posted her Shape magazine issue, the cover version you get with a subscription is different than what is sold in stores. She posted a pic with the address label ON the cover. I did a Google search and saw it was a home address, since it has been on the market for years by the owner and is how I know she is leasing the house. I have never posted the address because there are 2 innocent kids who are forced to live on daddy's custody days. Hidden Hills IS a gated community so not anyone could show up, but still.

OK, posting your home address on the internet is just scary. It's like when you sign up for Facebook and they ask for your cell number. I don't write my phone number on bathroom walls, and I ain't posting it online.

I haven't logged onto facebook since last year, but if they're asking for phone numbers now, well screw that! I didn't even give 'em my real name!
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

It's in the profile section, but if you don't make sure to put everything on private, it's there for everyone to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    OK, posting your home address on the internet is just scary. It's like when you sign up for Facebook and they ask for your cell number. I don't write my phone number on bathroom walls, and I ain't posting it online.
    Exactly, which is why I say I am EXTREMELY kind for NOT posting Leann Rimes' address. The MLS pictures matched exactly the NUMEROUS in house pictures Leann has posted, pics of her yard, of the outside of her house. I know her address. Anyone who saw her Twitpic and was bright enough to catch on saw it too. Good thing her fans are fucking morons.

And MY phone number is always 888-555-1212. Call information if you wanna find me, bitches.
    Waterslide likes this.

It's the Leann twitards that are scary. I follow one. She begs for attention from Leann and claims she is going to die or her sister is going to die, or her cat is going to die. She's had a brain tumor. She has anxiety attacks. Just begging for a shout out from Leann. It's the stuff Lifetime movies are made of. I can totally see this nutjob stalking Leann's enemies. Unbeknownst to Leann.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    I wonder how none of her nutcase fans noticed her HOME ADDRESS on one of her Twitpics, if they can stalk out this random woman? She posted her Shape magazine issue, the cover version you get with a subscription is different than what is sold in stores. She posted a pic with the address label ON the cover. I did a Google search and saw it was a home address, since it has been on the market for years by the owner and is how I know she is leasing the house. I have never posted the address because there are 2 innocent kids who are forced to live on daddy's custody days. Hidden Hills IS a gated community so not anyone could show up, but still.
    Wow, she really isn't too bright.

Thread Information