Page 727 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 22762767771772372472572672772872973073173777782712271727 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

Default My baybee is tired!

I just finished reading this whole thread. Looks like you people got most of it right. About 80% accurate. Impressive. Unfortunately, I think Edward has had enough. This circus side show is about to end. This union has survived much longer than anyone thought...so give these two credit. But, fatigue is setting in. The act is running out of Steam. Don't really think there will be much energy left for the fireworks everyone has paid to see. Just a little fizzle. I see the energy in here and I think many people will be disappointed. No one should have high expectations....remember....we are talking about dollar Chinese food.

OMFG! Can. Not. Breathe.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Welcome Reina, glad to see you aboard!

So, WCG, I agree so much about the nom de guerre and privacy on the web. I also like your theory about the double agent.

I guess there's something going on with Kim Smiley right now on Twitter. I don't know if I should just cut and paste that? Someone showed up at her parent's house asking for her and her mother said the person looked "scuzzy".
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bronze Member

Was that English?
    * boggles*

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reina del Pene View Post
    You let this psychological midget take you. You must repay this cray cray bitch back big time. I don't know if relaxing on her nickel is close to the payback she deserves. You know she was responsible for outing both you in Laguna. She hired people to take those pics and ruin your marriage. This allowed her to move from a stalker role to the final piece of her master plan at the time-- your wife. Reminds me of an everyday run of the mill psychological thriller. Can't believe she outsmarted you. Guess even grade d pussy, far from golden, is a weapon. I hope you got something up your sleeve for this insane hillbilly . Please tell me you will teach her a lesson in the end. She must think you just fell off the turnip truck. My little girl would definitely have you spinning. I know my treats are much better than that dollar Chinese food your eating now.

Love your post, Reina.
    Kat Scorp likes this.

I just viewed the video of LeAnn at the 2012 Stanislaus County Fair, and I have to ask, has she always put her hand in the air when she reaches certain notes ala Mariah Carey? That poor backup band trying to get in sync with her uneven tempo- pretty sad, actually.

I want to see a cake with psychological midgets on it! Let's leave out the bonus sprogs though, for decency's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozi View Post
    I want to see a cake with psychological midgets on it! Let's leave out the bonus sprogs though, for decency's sake.
    Psychological midgets eating Chinese takeout. In bed.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Whoa! I'm gone for a week and come back to find LeAnn went to rehab?!?
    Don't know if this specific article has already been posted, but as I get caught up on the thread, figured I post it just incase it hasn't....

I was looking up some other gossip-esque story when I saw the LeAnn story-my first time reading about that she went to rehab. I didn't even look to see if it was credible or not, reads more like an opinion piece, but I found it to be similar to what I think about the situation:

LeAnn Rimes Has A Time Machine, Because She Finished Her 30-Day Rehab In 8 Days

9 hours ago by Alexis Rhiannon | 2 Comments and 10 Reactions | Share a Tip

I think I may have just solved a fundamental mystery of the universe. You know how all the conspiracy theorists say, “I be that time travel exists, just whoever invented it doesn’t want us to know about it yet”? No? You’ve never hears that? Well all the conspiracy theorists are saying it. Constantly. Anyway, I found out who that person is, the person who invented it. And it’s not who you’d think: it’s LeAnn Rimes, of country music and husband-stealing fame. I don’t know how she did it, but somehow she’s invented and put into use the world’s first time machine.

I know this because LeAnn recently announced that she was checking herself into rehab. (And no, not for chronic ‘smizing’, for anxiety and stress.) That was eight days ago, and the program was supposed to be thirty days, so the only reasonable explanation for why LeAnn was onstage performing a concert yesterday is that she actually completed the program but has just mastered the time-space continuum and came back from the future to give us a concert that we actually missed because she was still in rehab. Phew. You naysayers may say that she doesn’t have a time machine, that she just checked out of the program early and is going back, but to that I say, “Don’t be an idiot! Look at the evidence!”

Considering what LeAnn went to rehab for, I think it’s clear to all of us that she needs every moment there that she can get. She’s officially in for ‘stress and anxiety’, as I mentioned, but the catalyst was an episode of Twitter-bullying and LeAnn’s fears that her husband, Eddie Cibrian, was being unfaithful. I’m not saying that LeAnn Rimes is crazy, I’m just saying that if you’re famous and you find yourself placing a phone call to an unfamous someone who said something negative about you on Twitter, I’d say you should stay for the full thirty days of rehab. Which is a moot point anyway, because obviously LeAnn did stay for the full thirty days, but then she used her time machine to come back and reward us for our patience with a concert.
    …and hop back on Twitter for a quick message to her fans. Don’t worry, guys, she’s totally fine and not addicted to Twitter at all. Read my lips: TIME. MACHINE.

Read more: LeAnn Rimes Finished Her 30-Day Rehab In 8 Days

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    YES! With lawyers around the bottom tier, holding crap fireworks or signs with a big old question mark on them.

Quote Originally Posted by My Own Way View Post
    Was that English?
    * boggles*
    English isn't the first language of all posters on hereÖ not even the Americans *channels Oscar Wilde*
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Whoa! I'm gone for a week and come back to find LeAnn went to rehab?!?

Iím not saying that LeAnn Rimes is crazy, Iím just saying that if youíre famous and you find yourself placing a phone call to an unfamous someone who said something negative about you on Twitter, Iíd say you should stay for the full thirty days of rehab. Which is a moot point anyway, because obviously LeAnn did stay for the full thirty days, but then she used her time machine to come back and reward us for our patience with a concert.
    [B][U]
    haha! Great point!

Quote Originally Posted by Reina del Pene View Post
    I just finished reading this whole thread. Looks like you people got most of it right. About 80% accurate. Impressive. Unfortunately, I think Edward has had enough. This circus side show is about to end. This union has survived much longer than anyone thought...so give these two credit. But, fatigue is setting in. The act is running out of Steam. Don't really think there will be much energy left for the fireworks everyone has paid to see. Just a little fizzle. I see the energy in here and I think many people will be disappointed. No one should have high expectations....remember....we are talking about dollar Chinese food.

I dunno man, dollar Chinese food can get MIGHTY NASTY when those last slimy pot stickas hit your intestines on third-day leftovers status.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Please, you can't even get $1 chinese food from filthy street stands in Guangzhou.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post

I started making this cake for you all in photoshop but it got too involved and i was like screw this i'm not spending that much time on LeAnn Rimes..

Mother of Christ...I have 20+ pages to read!! Damn you kids....
    darksithbunny and Kat Scorp like this.

Thread Information