Page 724 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 22462467471472072172272372472572672772873477482412241724 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

retweet, retweet....sounds like an army officer with a speech impediment.

Palermo likes this.
    The only acceptable excuse for cheating is “I wanted to” because that’s the only reason it happens.

That line really did make me spew my Diet Coke, and now that I can breathe again, good one!

This whole thing is really pissing me off big time. That this bitch is getting ANY sympathy or positive press at all. Poor little bullied girl. Then she gets on a plane and guess what? tweets. Like none of this is even happening. And you know she's just loving it. *grrrrrrrrrr*
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    This whole thing is really pissing me off big time. That this bitch is getting ANY sympathy or positive press at all. Poor little bullied girl. Then she gets on a plane and guess what? tweets. Like none of this is even happening. And you know she's just loving it. *grrrrrrrrrr*
    that's true but i'm loving the fact that the only people in her life are there to use her ass and that just makes laugh my m-f'ing ass off!
    The only acceptable excuse for cheating is “I wanted to” because that’s the only reason it happens.

^ I know, but casual readers who don't know the full story are actually feeling sorry for her. This irritates the hell out of me.
    stef likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I was just reading Kyle Richards 2 cents. How goddamned pathetic can you get? Bitch, if twitter makes you cry and want to off yourself then maybe you ARE a goddamned loser who needs help. And to stay your fragile ass off the computer and remain inside your bubble. Holy fuckballs....
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I know, but casual readers who don't know the full story are actually feeling sorry for her. This irritates the hell out of me.
    same here and her "fans"....how can people b so stupid? idk

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I was just reading Kyle Richards 2 cents. How goddamned pathetic can you get? Bitch, if twitter makes you cry and want to off yourself then maybe you ARE a goddamned loser who needs help. And to stay your fragile ass off the computer and remain inside your bubble. Holy fuckballs....
    Kyle proved on last seasons RHOBH what a raving horrid bitch she really is. Sounds like she's pretty thin skinned when it comes to taking crap.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Yes! I can feel your passion in that statement -amen
    gardenwitch likes this.

Silver Member

you can't directly retweet private accounts, but you can cut, paste and then retweet.

I fucking love this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Funny she mentions having a "sudden" sweet-tooth after turning thirty, then heads to spa/rehab. Many, many recovering alcoholics develop raging sweet-tooths after stopping drinking. My mother did, my ex did...and those are two off the top of my head. I don't really think she's in a true rehab, but I thought it was just an odd thing to mention.

I hope she blows up to the size of a fucking Goodyear blimp.
    If the rehab is really bogus or for alcohol/pills, wouldn't that come up in the trial? Surely, Smiley's legal team would want some sort of proof that the treatment is for emotional pain caused by Smiley?

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    Big surprise that it's CeleBuzz-employer of one of MeAnn's Twitter slaves. She's been feeding them PR all month.
    Thankyou; good to know. I was wondering why she was linking to their "Rimes bikini shots" page in her tweet to them. Thought she had better things to do on her birthday...

Regarding the Bill Mack interview, MeAnn was dealing with her "childhood issues" all throughout her late teens and entire 20s. Several songs on the Whatever We Wanna (2005) album mention therapy or going wild after being stressed and overworked. MeAnn hasn't done any notable work in the past ten years - no instruments learned, no university courses taken. MeAnn hasn't even done a real, year long, tour since she was a teenager; I think she's only been a supporting act or done these little tours since the self titled album (1999).

Compare this to Shakira, who took a university course (UCA) being tours; fluent in English and Portuguese; brought her Italian tutor along her Oral Fixation tour and the French tutor along for her Sale El Sol tour. The Sale El Sol tour lasted over a year. Shakira plays multiple instruments, including harmonica, acoustic and electric guitar and drums.

MeAnn's idea of a "tour" is to book 40 concerts and perform at... what? 20 of them? And MeAnn only performs for about an hour - singing for 30-40 mins and talking about "her truth" and personal issues the rest of the time. I don't know if she was overworked as a teen, but I'm pretty sure the money earned in those years is what she's been living off of in her adult years.
    Callalily and Lobelia like this.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

OK, guesses on what the fuck she is ON?! Slurring her words, can't even open her eyes, and this is NOT her usual squint. And she is getting real close to tipping over into Karen Carpenter territory with the ED.

She SHOULD be in real rehab if she's actually hiding in a spa right now. Not "stress" rehab, whatever the hell that is.

Kat, you are an old fan, listen to her not know the lyrics (?) to her most famous song besides Blue. She is messed up, yeah? She is singing at the wrong speed and the band isn't adapting to her drunk/stoned/high speed.

[YOUTUBE]D6h5gtrPQB8[/YOUTUBE]

The thing that I can't get over is that she can actually sing. So she does have talent and she squanders it away with all this other bullshit. With her voice and the right managers and songwriters, she could make a decent album, but instead she plays these me me me games all day. Like Kat said, MeAnn has never had any structure in her life, she doesn't try anything out of her comfort zone, doesn't try to improve herself. She really likes her safe little life where she's Queen of All Drama.

As for the rest of it, who knows? Maybe she's on a lot of anxiety meds? Someone said it earlier, getting out at the weekends to tweet and perform kind of negates the help she should be getting the rest of the time. She really is off in her own world in that clip, though.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information