Page 674 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 17457462466467067167267367467567667767868472477411741674 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

So basically this bitch is so dumb she can't even do a pink wig the right way. She isn't in rehab so she tried to fake a pink wig. Silly Whorse(thanks Grey I really like that one)
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I wonder if Brandi is nervous. I would suspect that both she and Leann created twitter alters to post to each other. That may all now be exposed if Leann takes this to court. Brandi will probably do her best to get Leann to drop the case. That would explain why Brandi just recently started to tweet asking people to leave her out of the stuff with Leann.

Montana - you got the whopper and you ate it. I found the wrapper on the floor this morning.
    Brandi has been asking that for quite a while. People were constantly tacking her on in their tweets when they were talking about Leann. That would drive me crazy, too! Brandi seems to actually have a pretty full life, and doesn't feed on this drama like Leann does. Who wants to see that mess in their mentions all the time?

I think that Leanne is stuck at 14 yrs old. She became a big hit around that age, won a lot of awards and was for a time Country music's sweetheart. She had the world at her feet. Then she sued her dad and things started unraveling for her. I think she married Dean because he just happened to be there and stroked her ego.Then she met Eddie and the 14 year old in her came again. He was the greatest love of her life, her soul mate. Who cared about the pesky wife, they were meant to be together. And by damn, whatever the mentally 14 yr old Leann wanted, she got. In her head, she's still that 14 y/o superstar. Hope this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    What a mess! How can Rimes and lawyers say she's been bullied if she blocked those posters? Do they @ her a lot? If they did that she would see it in her mentions.

I think the tit for tat thing is obsolete. Who harassed who won't matter. IF it's against the law to tape a person without consent that would be the sticking point?? That's their case.
    That is the center of the case, and if it was illegal to tape and/or release the tapes, then Whorse wins the day.

In the meantime, all this victimhood bullshit / bullying allegations makes the headlines regardless of their irrelevence to the case. So when Leann wins, it will be hailed as a victory against bullies (with the oh so subtle suggestion they are Brandi's bullies). She will have effectively muddied the waters around her making the call in the first place and the nasty things she said.

Negative press averted? check. Legal victory? check. Hailed as a hero for bullies? check. Validated as a perpectual victim? check.

I have a feeling this is how it will play out.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    What a mess! How can Rimes and lawyers say she's been bullied if she blocked those posters? Do they @ her a lot? If they did that she would see it in her mentions.
    I read somewhere that this Kim never @ed LeAnn on Twitter, so why did LeAnn call her to stop the harassment and bullying? Never mind the idea of claiming someobdy said mean things about her, how can her lawyer put anything about Kim bullying and harassing Kim in a legal document if Kim never even directed a tweet to her (and her account was private)? Are they alledging Kim was threatening LeAnn with physical harm?

Does anyone have a link to the taped conversation? Or excerpts?

I'm curious to know what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I read somewhere that this Kim never @ed LeAnn on Twitter, so why did LeAnn call her to stop the harassment and bullying? Never mind the idea of claiming someobdy said mean things about her, how can her lawyer put anything about Kim bullying and harassing Kim in a legal document if Kim never even directed a tweet to her (and her account was private)? Are they alledging Kim was threatening LeAnn with physical harm?
    The lawsuit is for invasion of privacy. That's what has to prove, not bullying. The bullying is a red herring.
    cheatinheart likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Sun View Post
    Does anyone have a link to the taped conversation? Or excerpts?

I'm curious to know what was said.
    Go back a few pages and the whole thing was transcribed.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Brandi said exactly what she should have said. Anything else would have made her look hateful and vindictive. Showing support like she did accomplishes 2 things. 1) she's the bigger person who doesn't strike back even though she was insulted during the phone call 2) she gets to publicly acknowledge that LR is so fucked up that she needs professional help, so lots of gratifying lulz

Here's what makes sense to me. I really think that Eddie has hated this twitter business this whole time. In his mind, he's a smoldering shmexy lady killer but all these twitter shenanigans make him and his family look foolish. I really think that when proof of the phone call came out, proving that Leann LIED, plus the Brandi bashing and the overall insanity of it, Eddie blew a gasket. It doesn't help a dude maintain a Sexy Man image when his wife is publicly batshit.

Not for a second do I believe that Leann would EVER voluntarily leave that man for such personal reasons. She cancels concerts to keep an eye on him. I think going to "treatment" is a way to placate Eddie - omg, everyone has been so mean and unfair to me, I was pushed to do such a stupid thing, everyone has been attacking me and you and our relationship and I love you so much that I couldn't take it! Ok look, I'm gonna get help for this so I can handle how mean the world is and I won't have to fall apart again! I promise! Please don't leave!

The lolsuit also (in her eyes) serves to strengthen her position as Victim.

I'm still hung up on this "I'm human" bullshit. First of all, no sane person has this trick on so high a pedestal that they think she's above human failings, so please STFU with your repetitive reminders, Miss Captain Obvious.

Secondly, do Brandi and Kimberly and anybody else for that matter get the same "Human" title? Do they get the same free pass for making mistakes? Are the rest of us peasants allowed to avoid any type of responsibility or censure when we hurt other people just by yelling "I'M HUMAN!" ???
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Secondly, do Brandi and Kimberly and anybody else for that matter get the same "Human" title? Do they get the same free pass for making mistakes? Are the rest of us peasants allowed to avoid any type of responsibility or censure when we hurt other people just by yelling "I'M HUMAN!" ???

No because we don't understand the truth, the real Truth, LEANN'S TRUTH!!!!1!

On a side note, when the Credit Card Cuckold finally gets busted or cuts and runs would it be too much to hope that LeAnn takes up the role of the umpteenth Mrs Cruise? Oh! The potential!
    sprynkles likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She's way too much of an attention whore wildcard for Tom to seriously consider. He likes em quiet and demure and sensible. And obedient.
    sluce likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post

I'm still hung up on this "I'm human" bullshit. First of all, no sane person has this trick on so high a pedestal that they think she's above human failings, so please STFU with your repetitive reminders, Miss Captain Obvious.
    I thought that people (and/or Oprah) had knocked it into her head: We're all just human.
    She stuck to that lowest common denomenater for quite a while.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

Kissing Brandi = Happiness
    Kissing LeAnn = ???

Nope I think that she's loaded.

Holy shiz, he looks like HE got a chin implant after marrying Brandi...

I love this quote from the Dlisted article posted a few pages back:
    Oh, rich, famous whores. When they get stressed out, they go to a luxurious spa with an advice booth for 30 days. When the rest of us get stressed out, we take a bath, pop half a Xanax and fucking deal.

So. Damn. True.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    It would be great if someone could find a pic of her lounging on a beach while she is in 'rehab'.
    She'd claim she was partaking in 'aqua therapy,' and blather something about the ocean's healing powers for dealing with $tress and anxiety.

She has no shame. And no sense to have an inkling that she SHOULD have some shame.

But how are her fans taking all of this?

Thread Information