Page 670 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 17057062066066666766866967067167267367468072077011701670 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 42640
Like Tree61617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    How appropriate that this thread now has 5150 likes! Good timing.
    I had to take a like away, it was 5151...and then I took a screen shot and saved it so I can always look back on the cray of LeAnn 'I will sue your ass for calling me an ugly whorse' Rimes. I hope Shitfire tanks and the 'Eddie's dick was in so many other sluts' rag articles start hitting the grocery store checkout lines soon.

The winner in all of this?

Brandi 'Karma has finally bitten that whorse!' Glanville

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Are there anymore links to the full phone conversation still up? I'd like to give it a full listen since I stopped once katscorp transcribed parts of it.
    Oh, the transcript is full - minus three replies from LeAnn Narcissist Rimes too garbled to me to understand.

Completely unrelated of course, but I wonder if 28-odd megabyte files can be e-mailed?

I am beyond pissed off LeAnn Narcissist Rimes is now usurping my mental illness to manipulate the public and garner sympathy for her latest narcissistic, loco, stalking freak-out. Rimes' publicist DELIBERATELY misspoke when he claimed she was in an "in-patient rehab"; it's likely just a spa/retreat with courses to teach new relaxation habits - like a fat camp but minus the enforced exercise. Rimes already knows yoga, so she'll probably be on her phone all day; business as usual. The publicist erroneously used the word "rehab" to make the public think LeAnn Rimes has a serious problem, other than LeAnn Rimes' real, honest to gawd problem... she's a narcissist freaking out because most people have stopped believing her lies; because she is a narcissist, LeAnn Rimes can't cope with people proving her to be a liar - it fucks up the fairy tale existence in her head wherein LeAnn is the perpetual victim.

Well, fuck her. With a sideways pinecone. LeAnn Rimes, queen of the narcissists, started all of this shit in 2009; she just intended that Brandi would be the target. And before the "Brandi Bunch" got involved, Rimes' twitter followers were merciless towards Brandi, and Rimes was using @wewenluv as a pseudonym to stalk Brandi until Sheremet called her out for it. But of course, People Daily Fail and Celebuzz will never mention a fucking word about any of that shit. Because to inform people of how LeAnn Rimes starting the twitter war by cyber bullying Brandi Glanville would require some journalistic effort.

Did you get that, google alert? LeAnn Rimes Narcissism Narcissistic Personality Disorder 8Smileys LeAnn Whines

As for the lawyer's claims of a "conspiracy" to record LeAnn Batshit Crazy Rimes and post "edited" pieces of the conversation... the only people capable of believing such obvious bullshit are LeAnn Narcissistic Rimes' own sycophants. Rimes' called Kim. For months afterwards, Rimes' lied publically by claiming said call never occurred. But what is important is that Rimes called Kim. Without warning. Ericka (Dobbie) gave Kim's number to Rimes, so there was no conspiracy by Kim (8Smileys) to record/entrap Rimes.

As for naming Kim's daughter Lexi in this suit, OMFG! LeAnn Rimes, you narcissistic, batshit cray cray, arse licking, cock sucking mother fucking son of a bitch!!! Lexi - who is barely old enough to sue - pressed the record button when she heard you cursing out her mother. At Lexi's age, you'd crashed a car worth over $100,000 dollars and were recorded bragging about manipulating a judge, by fake-crying, in court!!! And now you're threatening to drag teenaged Lexi into court and fake cry IN FRONT OF A JUDGE AGAIN?!

Chances are I'll be one of the 50 named, and if so WeWeNLuV is going to see what happens when a person with a real diagnosed stress and chronic anxiety disorder has their buttons pushed. For the last few months I've been less and less interested in LeAnn, but I'm back with a vengeance now - for Lexi's sake more than anything.

There's a reason I started telling people on the RimesTimes message board that LeAnn was a liar and that something was wrong with her... all the way back in late 1998. Nothing LeAnn has done, or is doing, surprises me. But dragging Lexi into it - when LeAnn was a lying, manipulative, selfish cunt of a teenager who seemed to walk away from it with a smug grin on her face? - oh boy, LeAnn has not seen anything yet. I am not amused.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Completely unrelated of course, but I wonder if 28-odd megabyte files can be e-mailed?
    Yes you can but usually on a dedicated (specific) type of account. It's how ads get mailed to printers etc.

This was the beginning of the end, the pink wig moment. Let's cast our minds back to June...

MsChiff and PrincessMoFo like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Never thought it'd make me feel nauseous all over again. But here I go.

Quote Originally Posted by merista View Post
    The lawsuit doc on TMZ says "The true names and capacities of the defendants named herin as DOES 1 through 50... are presently unknown to Ms. Rimes..." and she believes that "each of the fictitiously named defendants conspired to tape, edit, and distribute the unlawfully recorded telephone conversation referenced herin."

So is she including people who simply linked to the audio?
    On behalf of Sluce, vurtually ALL lawsuite will contain the 'Does' defendant language because under US law, a suit cannot go forward unless ALL plaintiffs and defendants are named. The Does allow a party to be substituted in if someone you didn't know about someone.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Sure, for a whopping retainer.
    *starts website to raise money for sluce*

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Hey now, you are a potential unnamed defendant cyber bully - that is some serious lolsuitery. It could potentially involve something more than filing an answer with "HAHAHAHAHA written for 3 pages. I deserve bank baybee.
    *sets limit at $50 for 5 pages of HAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
    Mercer and sluce like this.

I'll commit to chipping in of $50 a page once the 'suit reaches page 5 of Hahahahahahas

Leanne's Horoscope a few days before the breakdown.

Even the most intense, in-depth analysis won't likely help to ... More for Virgo http://bit.ly/A7Cwfs

See Sluce, these people appreciate me!
    shedevilang likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Proof number 124 that LeAnn Rimes - queen of the narcissists - is a batshit crazy STALKER: Kim's (8smileys) twitter has been private since 2010 and other Brandi Bunch members have posted that Kim never tweeted LeAnn (never used "@leannrimes"). So, how psychotic is it that LeAnn stalker Rimes goes the extra mile to get 8smileys phone number and call her? 8smiley not only never tweeted to LeAnn loco Rimes, but 8smiley's twitter feed was hidden/private, so Rimes' had to have other people (probably Erica Dobsen AKA Dobbie) screencap it for her.

LeAnn buttfuck crazy Rimes went out of her way to pursue Kim's private conversations, Kim's phone number and then calling Kim out of the blue... but then Rimes' cries foul; she's whining to ROL and Celebuzz that cyber-bullies have relentlessly tormented her. It's enough lying, deceit and hypocrisy to make my Scorpio-ness want to tear Rimes a new arsehole
    gardenwitch likes this.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Oh what the fuck ever Falcor

CL** and gardenwitch like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

ABC news article on the lolsuit. I won't post the whole thing because it's mostly rehash but the fact that Smiley's account was private is mentioned.

-----

"Kimberly Smiley denied she posted the recording, saying she shared it with online acquaintances, one of whom played it for Cibrian's ex-wife, Brandi Glanville. "The whole thing is just ridiculous," she said according to The Associated Press. "It's just a celebrity who's too full of herself."
    The suit states Rimes has put up with their "campaign of harassment in the hope they would tire of posting false and defamatory statements."
    Smiley said she kept her Twitter profile and YouTube page private, which contained the call. She says that she did not sell the recording, which she said her daughter made because of some "outrageous" things the singer was saying."

Full article at the link.
    LeAnn Rimes Sues Women for Invasion of Privacy - ABC News

I really wish Brandi's name would stay out of it but I imagine that's LeAnn's doing. The constant references to Smiley being a Brandi supporert and now this article saying the recording was sent to Brandi. It's meant to put the stank of suspicioun on Brandi. Crazy swf'ing bitch just cannot leave Brandi out of it.

Eddie Cibrian Wanted LeAnn Rimes Off Of Twitter! | Radar Online

"LeAnn Rimes is a prolific tweeter but that was not something her husband supported, and in fact RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that he wanted her off the social media site!

As previously reported, the 30-year-old singer announced on Thursday that she has entered a treatment facility to treat her “stress and anxiety”

From her over-sharing about Eddie's kids to posting countless bikini pics, LeAnn spends hours a day interacting with fans on the site, and even gets into fights with followers, all of which Eddie was hoping would come to an end.

PHOTOS: The Best Of LeAnn Rimes In Her Bikini Over The Years

“Eddie hates Twitter and doesn’t want LeAnn to be on there and writing so much,” a source close to the couple told RadarOnline.com.

“He would ask her to not meet people through Twitter and wanted her to get off of there.”

PHOTOS: Soccer Sunday for Eddie, LeAnn & Brandi

Eddie was worried about his wife’s interaction on the Internet with fans and detractors.

“He thought she was out of control and not able to handle what she was doing,” the source said."

This is my first time ever posting an article -- hopefully I did it right!

So Eddie wanted her to stop? Looks like he's preparing to dump her arse while she's in rehab. Talk about kicking a horse while it's down!
    gardenwitch likes this.

Eddie dumping her while she's away would just put the whipped cream on the pie.
    sprynkles and dilligaf like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information