Login to remove the ads!
Page 635 of 2704 FirstFirst ... 13553558562563163263363463563663763863964568573511351635 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 40552
Like Tree58454Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    I'm totally fighting my instinct to pay for access to this trainwreck...
    Lol, me too. But I just can't. I love this thread and the Twitter stuff...but I just can't bring myself to care quite that much. Plus I'm only working p/t right now. Leann is so not in my budget right now.
    cherrypye likes this.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^I don't know if she hosted it or the swimsuit designer did, but do people have parties where everyone stands in front of mirrors and has a photo taken of their arse from many angles? I obviously don't get out much.
    Maybe the designer was gifting her one or two for her birthday and she made it sound SO much bigger than it was?

Actually, I do have words - what if she didn't buy that bikini, would the next person try it on and buy it even though it's been up her arse crack?
    This just made me shudder.

Yeah I was tempted too, not much money for many lulz, but she'd probably sniff out somehow that I was hostile and I'd get banned and be down $12.99 to boot.
    Leann is already publicly calling out her fans who have not signed up, on Twitter. Like directly tweeting them "why have you "twitter name" not joined yet"?

You can be guaranteed that bitch is tracking EVERY person who joins. IP addys, legal name (have to join with credit card), address. Psy-cho.

It's a trap!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Leann is already publicly calling out her fans who have not signed up, on Twitter. Like directly tweeting them "why have you "twitter name" not joined yet"?
    Does she not have a PR person working for her?

ETA Nevermind...she has acted so crazy in the past, even if she has someone they are as insane as she is.

Blog Entries

I'm not giving her my credit card information. Anyway, as OS points out - it's a trap.
    justbetweenus likes this.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

I agree that she could very well use that site to cyberstalk her fans. Not at all out of the realm of possibility. I'm banking on the idea that a closed off website won't feed her insatiable need for attention and drama for very long.

And I'm still grossed out by the bikini try-on party. And the pictures. And she needs to wear more clothes like all the time.
    greysfang likes this.
    "And yes, Miraval rosť is best served uncool." ~Michael K
    Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    I did hear that she is promising a contest for fans with a chance to win the corset she wore in the photo. Not even a new item.
    Ew, really? Anyone else think that's a tad.... gross?

What an amateur/desperate move to get people to her site.
    How embarrassing.

She should just link an Ebay page to her site... "LeAnn's Closet" a la Gretchen Christine of RHOC... you know, all classy-like.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    I did hear that she is promising a contest for fans with a chance to win the corset she wore in the photo. Not even a new item. I can just see some demento fan trying it on infront of the mirror with the bathroom door locked.
    I have to stop half-reading this thread. She did what now? For fuck's sake!

Elite Member

I can't believe she's making them pay her annually to look at her photos. It's not even a lifetime fanclub membership. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Ew, really? Anyone else think that's a tad.... gross?

What an amateur/desperate move to get people to her site.
    How embarrassing.

She should just link an Ebay page to her site... "LeAnn's Closet" a la Gretchen Christine of RHOC... you know, all classy-like.
    I don't think I shared the story here and if someone already did it's worth a repeat. Leann used to tweet with this woman who ran a charity, a shelter/home for pregnant teens I believe. She used to beg Leann for stuff and Leann would eventually send a little box with CDs and a couple things she got given to her that she didn't want so gave to this lady. Upon receiving the woman would take a pic, Leann Rimes gave this to me! She is so AMAZING and blessed!! Everyone needs to support Leann! So anyways, Leann starts tweeting that she is going to send her some stuff, watch your mailbox, a bunch of stuff is coming! Then cryptic comments, "watch what is coming up, find out how you can donate to a great cause my fanz!!" This woman pops up an Ebay store, clothes "worn by Leann Rimes!" are up for sale. Leann planned this with her, it got Leann attention and a reason to brag about her charitable work, how she is so charitable and loves being such a "good, giving person".

Included in this batch of clothes to be put up on Ebay for sale, to benefit pregnant teens in dire straights? Used bikinis. Yes, bikinis that Leann Rimes wore. She also had a package of "unworn" day of the week panties. Little pyjamas "worn by Leann Rimes". A couple piece of tacky costume jewelry, some other random boring clothing items. Bids were VERY low, even for the bikinis. Well, ALL of the bikinis were bought by one old man fan of Leann's, has "loved Le" for 16 years. One of Leann's confidants, who has a VERY big mouth, let out the story about how this old man private messaged some of the ladies in the group that send group tweets to each other, along with him, "Le's most dedicated fans/friends", telling them he wants to send them a bikini. He ALSO wanted them to take a picture of themselves modeling the bikini to show him how it fits. :-/

A few of her fan are disturbing creepers. Is why many of us are bothered by Leann meeting these weirdos and having Brandi's kids in her "custody".

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I can't believe she's making them pay her annually to look at her photos. It's not even a lifetime fanclub membership. LOL.
    And in the old fashioned days of "fan clubs" you sent your cheque or money order, got update letters mailed to you, a pin or iron on patch, a t-shirt, a "signed" 8x10, etc, etc. "Candid" pics taken by a photographer? The fuck? Especially if the object of your fandom is offensively ugly, like Leann Rimes is SO UGLY!!!!!!
    justbetweenus likes this.

Elite Member

That's a pretty scary story. Def creepy!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Ewwww! LeAnn Rimes, Patron Saint of Knicker Sniffers
    BrickHouse and Kat Scorp like this.
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Words fail me regarding that LeAnn corset/fan/sick old man story.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Words fail me regarding that LeAnn corset/fan/sick old man story.
    There is more to it that I'm not putting out there but I am flabberghasted that this weirdo is still "pals" with these idiot fans. Someone outside of Leann's fanbase (ie a "hater") called him a perv the other day and he went off on a "they are cunts" rant. I know things that it is VERY hard to keep quiet. Twitter IS a disturbing place. Well, I mean it's people and a good chunk of the general population is seriously disturbed but you really see it there.

Thread Information