Login to remove the ads!
Page 633 of 2508 FirstFirst ... 13353358362362963063163263363463563663764368373311331633 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 37608
Like Tree51451Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

^^ chris crocker is actually decent looking now.. some might even say good looking

"I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

I'm on my phone which =stupidity and I cannot cut/copy. But HuffPost has a new article with Kim (8smileys on Twitter) so bigger media will not be far behind. People are talking and telling what they know. This wasn't even be same Twitter gal that was contacted by NE......the tide has turned, and all this website bullshit is just a way to counteract the negative press that is and will be coming. I'm already planing the party. Drinks on me!!!
    sprynkles likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I'm on my phone which =stupidity and I cannot cut/copy. But HuffPost has a new article with Kim (8smileys on Twitter) so bigger media will not be far behind. People are talking and telling what they know. This wasn't even be same Twitter gal that was contacted by NE......the tide has turned, and all this website bullshit is just a way to counteract the negative press that is and will be coming. I'm already planing the party. Drinks on me!!!
    i wonder if the NE story will just be about the audio? or if there is more info about eddie cheating?
    The only acceptable excuse for cheating is ďI wanted toĒ because thatís the only reason it happens.

Naughty But Nice Rob

Leann Rimes Disappointed By Former Fan's 'Treachery,' Says Attorney

Posted: 08/24/2012 11:19 am

Kimberly Smiley says she was amazed when she answered her phone on March 26 and was greeted by LeAnn Rimes saying, "Hey bitch, this is LeAnn. You have five minutes to say whatever you want to me!"

Smiley says Rimes was at lunch with two of her acquaintances from Twitter, who provided the singer with her phone number.

“In the summer of 2010, I started following Leann on Twitter, because she supported Jimmy Wayne [a country artist who was walking across the U.S. to raise awareness for foster youth]," Smiley tells me. "I immediately noticed how much she tweeted certain people and I found it strange. I was blocked by LeAnn immediately after I started speaking to Brandi [Glanville] fans on Twitter.”

Smiley says she has since been harassed by Rimes’ Twitter fans and even had her place of employment and child's school address posted on the social media site. Friends of Rimes told me that she too has felt harassed on Twitter many times. Just last week, LeAnn got into a Twitter fight with a person who said she "cheated" (Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian met while she was still married to Dean Sheremet and he was married to Glanville).

“[LeAnn] really wants us to like her and see that she's not as bad as we think,” says Smiley. “It's very strange, if you ask me. I mean I'm just a mom, wife and teacher from a rural town in Northern California. Why would she care?”

Smiley says when Rimes called her on the phone, the singer invited her to spend time with her so she could get to know the "real LeAnn." They also spoke about Rimes' obsession with Twitter and Carrie Underwood. Smiley reveals Rimes said she would “never read anything Carrie wrote or said,” because Underwood doesn't disclose many details of her private life.

“What surprised me most about LeAnn was her foul language! I've never heard a person cuss so much,” Smiley tells me. “I even asked her to watch it, saying, 'your language, so trashy!' I was also surprised that she thought I'd just change my mind about her and want to come hang with her. I don't like her, not because of the affair (although I don't agree with it), but because of her taunting of Brandi and using those boys in her sick game. It's clear to me that she has some type of personality disorder and I'm not going to placate her, just because she's a 'celebrity.'”

“Kimberly Smiley has been tweeting mean and derogatory things about LeAnn for years," Rimes' attorney Larry Stein told me. "A mutual friend suggested LeAnn talk to Miss Smiley in an attempt to reduce the negativity. In an attempt to conciliate, LeAnn spoke to Miss Smiley. Instead of accepting LeAnn’s kind gesture, Miss Smiley apparently, without consent, taped portions of the conversation, changed the conversation through editing and created snippets out of context to distribute to the media.”

“It is a violation of the California penal code to tape a telephone conversation without the other party's consent. LeAnn is totally disappointed in Ms. Smiley's treachery and has turned the entire matter over to her attorney,” adds Stein.[/QUOTE]

Source: Leann Rimes Disappointed By Former Fan's 'Treachery,' Says Attorney

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post

Did she EVER mention, in all her plugging of the new website, that she was going to have a closed, paid fan club on her site? Because part of me wonders if that two days of silence that occurred after the audio tape came out could be chalked up to her scrambling for ideas, and working with the webmasters to revamp her fan club and go this private route - knowing all this bad press was on its way, like you said.

PS: LOVE that the first line of this article was the "bitch" quote. Yay for Rob not starting it with fawning over LR.
    sprynkles likes this.

I have spent three days off and on reading this entire thread since it looked epic.

And now I see why This women is the most desperate, psychotic person in Hollywood.

Elite Member

Wow. Amejean is DUMB. He's just asking for it!
    He actually posted on that HuffPost article:

Kimberly Smiley is a joke of a human being. What this article fails to mention is that the posting of her place of employment was a retaliation against the exact same action that she pulled on fans of LeAnn that she constantly harasses and obsesses over. She has posted screenshots of her computer that clearly showed she has LeAnn's fans bookmarked so she can continuously troll their timelines and tweet comments about them and their personal lives. She has personally mocked my sexuality by calling me "Princess" and altering my name to be female, as well as ridicule my personal issues dealing with the lack of support from family when it comes to acceptance. She has even mocked my father's battle with cancer. Nothing is out of bounds to this woman, who has well over 45,000 tweets even though she is a mother to six children. Maybe she should spend more time being a mother and a so-called teacher rather than stalking and harassing a celebrity and their fans. Maybe someone should research and write an article on her and how she likes to cry about people fighting back and defending themselves when she launches personal insults on people only because they're supportive of a celebrity she doesn't like.

Come to my site, hang with meeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8h LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes
    @amejean WHere are you....really???? LOL
    Expand

4h Anthony ‏@amejean
    @leannrimes what what? I saw the new site, looks great! I LOVE the lipstick looking letters! Great typography, which is my favorite
    Expand

2h LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes
    @amejean I know but where are you on there....come hang

Hide conversation

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    Come to my site, hang with meeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8h LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes
    @amejean WHere are you....really???? LOL
    Expand

4h Anthony ‏@amejean
    @leannrimes what what? I saw the new site, looks great! I LOVE the lipstick looking letters! Great typography, which is my favorite
    Expand

2h LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes
    @amejean I know but where are you on there....come hang

Hide conversation
    Is she gonna give him a free membership? What are the other fanatics gonna think? One has been asking her questions about the "VIP privileges of the sight" since the crack of dawn, over and over, until she wondered if Leann is "mad" at her and not responding.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

Kimberly Smiley is a joke of a human being. What this article fails to mention is that the posting of her place of employment was a retaliation against the exact same action that she pulled on fans of LeAnn that she constantly harasses and obsesses over. She has posted screenshots of her computer that clearly showed she has LeAnn's fans bookmarked so she can continuously troll their timelines and tweet comments about them and their personal lives. She has personally mocked my sexuality by calling me "Princess" and altering my name to be female, as well as ridicule my personal issues dealing with the lack of support from family when it comes to acceptance. She has even mocked my father's battle with cancer. Nothing is out of bounds to this woman, who has well over 45,000 tweets even though she is a mother to six children. Maybe she should spend more time being a mother and a so-called teacher rather than stalking and harassing a celebrity and their fans. Maybe someone should research and write an article on her and how she likes to cry about people fighting back and defending themselves when she launches personal insults on people only because they're supportive of a celebrity she doesn't like.
    Glad you copied this into here, HuffPo deleted his whiny assed response due to violations of site guidelines. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Is she gonna give him a free membership? What are the other fanatics gonna think? One has been asking her questions about the "VIP privileges of the sight" since the crack of dawn, over and over, until she wondered if Leann is "mad" at her and not responding.
    i think he is one of her IRL fans she hangs with? i would think yeah she will but i just found that tweet funny.. no one to talk to on your new fancy site LeAnn?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    i think he is one of her IRL fans she hangs with? i would think yeah she will but i just found that tweet funny.. no one to talk to on your new fancy site LeAnn?
    Yes, he is one of her "fan friends". He has followed her for years, fanclub member, every meet & greet, dozens of shows. She started communicating with him AFTER he showed himself to be an a-hole on Twitter against Leann's boyfriend's wife Brandi Glanville (at the time she started replying to him). Funny she is tracking her member list so hard, how dare he not be the first one to join her fan club!!
    PrincessMoFo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I follow a lady on Twitter who follows Leann. She begs Leann almost daily for a hello and a prayer. This lady is pretty clearly mentally off in some way. Leann has blocked her many times. It's pretty sad. This is the type of person who will give her money to Leann.
    How does LeAnn block someone many times? Block her, unblock her then block again? What in the World possessed her to unblock someone so crazy?

[YOUTUBE]Thank You SSC! - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

Why is this video unlisted? And why does she look like shes doing the pee-pee dance?

Elite Member

Glad you copied this into here, HuffPo deleted his whiny assed response due to violations of site guidelines. Ha!

Haha! I just saw that! Kinda disappointed, I was waiting to see some of the BBs go off and detail all his BG-harassment! There were some funny replies there too. Mostly telling him HE needed to get a life. Too funny.
    Edit: replies didn't get deleted, just his post.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

I just read this and it occurred to me. Just how many "bonus children" does LeAnn have? How many tweets? Well isnt she just gunning for mother of the year?

Thread Information