Login to remove the ads!
Page 6 of 2683 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast
Like Tree57617Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    And it is not just Hollywood where people end up together.
    no, it isn't. my oldest brother went through a divorce about 5 years ago and we were all shocked to find out she was cheating on him. She's now married to the married guy that she was cheating on my brother with.... let them have each other. now, he's unemployed and she can bust her ass as much as she wants to support him....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Who wants to bet on how long it takes her to get preggo? I'm going with 4 months.

I'm guessing about 6 months... anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    And it is not just Hollywood where people end up together.
    Agreed. I know several couples who met and started their relationship while married to others. They could have and should have handled things differently but are still together years later. Sometimes people marry the wrong person. I prefer to see them end a relationship before starting the new one though.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

weird, i've never known it to work out.

look at Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller for another silly example

Sometimes people do marry the wrong person. That's true. That said, if you're Eddie C and have a wife at home (who apparently loves you) and two children, you owe it to your family to keep it in your pants.

You owe it to them to give your life a good hard look and do what's right rather that what (or who) is easy. Then you man the hell up and tell your wife what you're feeling before you start a relationship with another woman. Then you man up again when you realize that photos of you frolicking on a beach with your new chick might just hurt the people you already made a lifetime committment to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Sometimes people do marry the wrong person. That's true. That said, if you're Eddie C and have a wife at home (who apparently loves you) and two children, you owe it to your family to keep it in your pants.

You owe it to them to give your life a good hard look and do what's right rather that what (or who) is easy. Then you man the hell up and tell your wife what you're feeling before you start a relationship with another woman. Then you man up again when you realize that photos of you frolicking on a beach with your new chick might just hurt the people you already made a lifetime committment to.

I agree!
    Kaybell likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I didn't take off work to take my kid to the first day of school this year. I mean, come on - it's not like he missed the first day of Kindergarten!
    Oh from what I read I thought it was the first day of kindergarten. Not that big a deal then, I guess.
    He's still a piece of shit, though!

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post

Bravo.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

men in hollywood have no idea what it means to be a man, they're all children in that town

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    I think it's sad that he missed his son's first day of school because he was cavorting in Mexico with LeeAnn. Piece of shit.
    my father didn't the day off to take us to our first days of school either. my mother took me to school but didn't make a big production of it either. i was already used to pre-school. since when do parents make a big deal out of the first day of school? is this a recent thing? an american thing? i'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    YEAH i know, im just always shocked when the cheaters end up with eachother (like Brangalina etc.), whatever this is ^ though in Hollywierd those people live in fantasy worlds, so that might explain most of it.
    happens in real life too. life is messy. people's love lives are messy. i know serial monogamists who overlap relationships and are technically never single.
    i also know several couples who have been happily married for ages and whose relationships started out as affairs. it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    weird, i've never known it to work out.

look at Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller for another silly example
    paul newman and joanne woodward?
    sophia loren and carlo ponti?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    my father didn't the day off to take us to our first days of school either. my mother took me to school but didn't make a big production of it either. i was already used to pre-school. since when do parents make a big deal out of the first day of school? is this a recent thing? an american thing? i'm curious.
    The first day of school isn't a big deal unless you're a single custodial parent.

fgg

LeAnn Rimes tries to pay off Brandi Glanville to divorce Eddie faster

It was just last week that the tabloids were reporting that LeAnn Rimes is desperate to marry Eddie Cibrian in any way he would have her. She would even “elope” with him, if only his divorce would come through (and if only he would, you know, propose to her). I theorized at the time that LeAnn would probably get pregnant right around the time Eddie’s divorce from Brandi Glanville was being finalized, and that LeAnn and Eddie would probably have a shotgun wedding. Which, honestly, is what I would do if I was in LeAnn’s shoes and I really wanted to marry Eddie. A little shotgun wedding never hurt anybody.
    Anyway, the Enquirer is reporting this week that LeAnn’s got ants in her pants about getting this sh-t nailed down with Eddie - so much so that she’s offering to pay off Brandi to speed things up:

LeAnn Rimes wants to be a summer bride - and she’s not letting the fact that Eddie Cibrian is still married stand in her way!
    LeAnn is so eager to fast-track a wedding to Eddie that she’s offered to tap into her $35 million fortune to bankroll a divorce payoff to his estranged wife, sources say.
    “She’s already talking to dress designers, and she’s telling friends that wants a sunset wedding in Malibu in July or August,” an insider revealed. LeAnn’s divorce from Dean Sheremet is set to be finalized June 19.
    However, Brandi is still bitter over being dumped by the 36-year-old actor, and the two continue to bicker over custody issues involving their two youngest sons.
    “Brandi doesn’t have any incentive to tie up loose ends with Eddie, and she’s getting a kick out of seeing him and LeAnn squirm,” said the source.
    “LeAnn told Eddie that she’s willing to fork over a few million dollars to him for Brandi if she agrees to cut him loose quickly,” the insider divulged. “LeAnn is ready to start a new life with Eddie.”
    [From The National Enquirer, print edition]
    I totally believe this. All of it. I believe that LeAnn wants to get this stuff done ASAP. I believe LeAnn is offering Eddie (Brandi, really) a lot of money to end this, and I believe Brandi gets a kick out of doing whatever she can to c-ckblock LeAnn. And I have to admit, it’s kind of funny. I think Brandi is a scorned ex-wife who put up with multiple dalliances by Eddie, and this is the way she has fun now, seeing how she can screw over LeAnn and Eddie. So, will Brandi take the money? Or will she make LeAnn suffer even more? I think Brandi should hold out a little longer, see how much she can squeeze out of LeAnn. I mean, how high will LeAnn’s offer go? Brandi should hold out for a cool $5 million. And if she gets that, she should take it and then move on with her life.
    Here’s Brandi, enjoying herself. I really think Brandi is so pretty:

Written by Kaiser

First she was in a big hurry to marry a gay guy and now she's in a big hurry to marry a cheater. Is being single really that horrible? I certainly don't think so.

I love that the wife is purposely dragging her feet on the divorce, just to spite those two. I'd totally do the same thing.

Maybe LeAnn thinks that marriage will make him faithful to her. She of all people should know better than that.
    Once again, I feel good in my decision to give up all hope for the human race. - KrisNine

Would you ever use a pussy & floor wipe to clean a baby's ass? - Michael K

Thread Information