Login to remove the ads!
Page 551 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 5145150154154754854955055155255355455556160165110511551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 37576
Like Tree51357Likes

Thread: Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is SUCH a drama queen. Nice performance Leann!! You can tweet all your subtle tweets you want to, I'll never feel sorry for your stupid ass. That thing called 'life' she is referring to, well she must have finally realized how exhausting it is having a life that is an illusion.
    IdiotHunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post

I agree with Novice - LeMann is getting her mandible shaved down so she looks less mannish.
    Agree, the plastic surgery is making her look bit better, but at the same time, if that's what she had done, she should still have some swelling or bruising only 10 days later, and yet nothing.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Those tweets sound promising! *rubs hands with glee*
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Moongirl I would like to say that I am sorry for your loss, however it seems to sound contrite and I can't imagine what you all went through. I hope that you remember your sister as the vivatious woman as you described her, I hope that you start to find some comfort soon.

With regards to general anaesthetics, I had two in 18 mths. The first had me swearing & telling MrN to f*** off & not remembering anything I was also in considerable pain. The second was amazing & I was clear headed & rested. Both surgeries were at least 3 hrs, the 2nd one for cancer, so fuck you LeAnn Rimes and your petty plastis surgery lies. I hope that your cryptic tweets mean that you have discovered proof of what we already know, that Eddie Cheater Cibrian has been cheating on you a-l-l through your marriage. I hope that his next wife/Gf treats you in the mean-spirited malicious way that you have treated his first wife. You deserve every moment of this thread.

Blog Entries

Ruh roh sounds like Eddie's been caught with his willy out!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You deserve every moment of this thread.
    But you know, I'd like to think that of all the shit we sling ruthlessly at Falcor in this thread, the thing that would upset her the most is that in the thread title she's called "fat".
    Novice and sunshinesmores like this.
    "...to Malceski, is that the Grand Final? Sydney are Premiers!" D Cometti 29/09/2012

LOOK HOW FRESH MY SUIT IS... NUFF SAID!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Ruh roh sounds like Eddie's been caught with his willy out!
    omg! too funny! just hope she remembers...cheating happens every day and she doesn't regret it
    The only acceptable excuse for cheating is “I wanted to” because that’s the only reason it happens.

Bronze Member
    The only acceptable excuse for cheating is “I wanted to” because that’s the only reason it happens.

^^That's blocked to me here at work. Can you please copy it for we poor souls? I've said before in this massive thread I think maybe LeAnn and Eddie have an open relationship, as long as LeAnn can save face and it doesn't become public, she can continue on with her perfect life BS. Afterall, if it was fate and meant to be, it minimizes, in her mind, the fact that they're cheating whores. But, now I don't know. She's always been, and continues to be, so damn public.

Quote Originally Posted by cheatinheart View Post
    Please post the entire article, not just links.

Syd

Leann Rimes' Massive Ego Trip Strikes Again

August 06, 2012 07:25 AM EDT

Lots of stars overshare on Twitter and Grammy winning country singer Leann Rimes, 29, is one of them! In the past, she's complained about her now-husband's then-wife (whew!), and her constant 'look at me' shots are so annoying! Even worse are the quotes, always about how incredible women like her have to deal with the jealousy of losers like everyone else, yawn. But seriously, her latest drama takes the cake in a big way!
    You may have already heard about her awful ordeal with a recent emergency dental surgery. Yikes! Everyone waited with bated breath to find out what happened. Did she have an accident and shatter some of her teeth? Oh, the waiting! She even had to cancel concerts because of it! Finally, she tweeted a late night photo of her getting a root canal...yep, seriously, a root canal. Most people go to work the next day after the treatment and many take nothing stronger than a Motrin or two for the pain. At one point, she wrote that it was one of the craziest things that had ever happened to her! A root canal! The press got in some jabs about her major drama queen tweets, and with good reason.
    "@LeannRimes Dentist office at 8:30pm. Crazy out of my mind pain. Can't deal at all!!!!"
    Leann went on to say she had an 8-hour surgery the following day. Eight hours?! For a root canal? Hmmm. Some suggested she was actually getting a little nip and tuck, like the fillers they do from inside your cheeks! Later she informed everyone that she safely survived the surgery, but the pain was apparently unbearable. In fact, Rimes is now a victim of 'chronic pain'!
    "@LeannRimes On the beach trying to recuperate. Chronic pain is horrible but the beach makes it better somehow."
    She posted a bikini pic showing off a very unswollen face, awesome figure (wonder if that scar/stretch mark on her hip are what have scared her off from having a baby?), one photo of hubby Eddie Cibrian (rumored to be cheating--owww, payback!) and another of her puppy, Virgo, who might just be the cutest dog ever! Cute puppy be dammed...cause girlfriend pissed some people off, and good!
    Among the normal 'Leann Rimes is a husband stealing 'ho' tweets, people on Twitter who are in real chronic pain, or have a loved on that is, took to their keyboards in anger! One article comment claims that Rimes actually had the nerve to compare her pain with that of a Twitter followers husband who has stage four cancer! Well, for all the 'annoying' that Rimes is, she has almost 309,000 followers. Maybe they're all laughing too?
    PHOTOS: Twitter
    © Margie Wilson-Mars 2012

Elite Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That has to be one of the best articles on her yet! Is that writer one of the BBs or on this board or something? Man, she really hit the nail on the head. I quite enjoyed reading that. LOL.

She's getting ripped to shreds on the DM article comments. Similar to the almost 1000 anti-Leann comments on that People article. Girl did not win herself any new fans with this ridiculous drama!

wonder who took that picture of her.. and does she direct?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Please post the entire article, not just links.
    oops, didn't think about that. thanks syd for posting article

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That has to be one of the best articles on her yet! Is that writer one of the BBs or on this board or something? Man, she really hit the nail on the head. I quite enjoyed reading that. LOL.

She's getting ripped to shreds on the DM article comments. Similar to the almost 1000 anti-Leann comments on that People article. Girl did not win herself any new fans with this ridiculous drama!
    she's a blogger and obviously not a leann rimes fan i think she's on twitter too.
    Last edited by Tati; August 6th, 2012 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syd View Post

"@LeannRimes Dentist office at 8:30pm. Crazy out of my mind pain. Can't deal at all!!!!"

"@LeannRimes On the beach trying to recuperate. Chronic pain is horrible but the beach makes it better somehow."
    Excuse me. What? Youre on the beach in excruciating pain but you can still manage to get up and pose?

Seriously, who thinks shes attractive right now besides herself? Maybe if she started eating again and stopped it with all the surgery but I doubt thatll happen anytime soon.

Thread Information